Chapter 26

Together | Multifandom [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Damn you Kim Taehyung

~~~~~~Jimin POV~~~~~~

I didn't know how I was meant to hold her in my arms any further away from my rapidly beating heart. She was surely going to hear how nervous I felt because of it.

"A-Are you okay?" I asked, my fingers shaking as I tried to her hair with them. I had no idea how to console girls. 

She lifted her head from my chest, only then did I feel my shirt sticking to my chest. She was crying?

From some unknown place inside of me, I mustered enough courage to lift her chin up with my index finger and look into her eyes. They were red.

"Seolhyun-ah, are you okay?" I asked.

She smiled at me and nodded. Okay, I would have accepted it if she was uncomfortable to talk to me about her problems, but she just smiled after crying enough tears to make my white shirt grey.

"I'm okay now," she said, looking into my eyes.

I did not know what to make of this situation. She was so close to me, her eyes boring into mine, her forehead bordering my nose, her neck, craned upward, leaving our lips only a few inches away.

In that moment, the only way I could describe myself is to say that I was a lovestruck idiot. I just stared at her, not moving, not saying anything, just staring.

That was when I realised that my arms were still wrapped over her shoulders, and her arms were still wrapped around my chest.

"I'm-"

"I needed that," she cut me off.

"Huh?"

"I needed that hug," she repeated, still looking into my eyes. I know I would've melted right there and then if I wasn't gripping onto her so tightly.

I finally got a hold of my senses. She was cold, freezing even, but was still wearing the sleeveless tank top she had worn to the game earlier.

She cracked a smile and let go of me. I could swear I let out a huge breath of relief, allowing me time to stable myself so I could stand properly.

"Why are you so cold?" I breathed, leaning forward to close the door behind her. I didn't realise how stupid of a decision that was because I got so close to her that I could probably identify the shampoo she uses.

"Can I come in?" she asked.

"O-Oh, yeah," I said, moving away from the door while she made her way into the living room. Only then did I realise that she was barefoot. 

"Let's go up to my room," I said to her when I walked in.

"Are you sure? Won't Tae be in there?"

Tae. She calls him Tae?

"Nah, he's at the company," I told her and led the way up the stairs. 

 

"I guess this is going to be a regular thing," I said to her when she walked into the room in the clothes I had given for her to wear. I would be lying if I said she didn't look amazing in my hoodies. 

"I'm starting to like oversize

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter