Chapter 18

Together | Multifandom [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real Life

~~~~~~Junghwa POV~~~~~~

I had been sitting here for so long. Too long.

I felt my eyelids slowly fall heavy and all of a sudden everything went black.

 

I opened my eyes again to see the beautiful stars and the pitch black night. I didn't want to leave, I didn't want to go back to that hell hole I call home. Sitting up, I rubbed the back of my neck. Turning around, I jumped to see a figure lying down next to me with their head adjacent to my thighs. I leaned in closer and peered at their face. He was resting on his hands as he nestled into the grass as he slept.

Taehyung?

What is he doing here?

I hesitated. Should I wake him up? I can't just leave him here.

I waited for a while and felt too shy to wake him up so I decided to wait until he did himself. He wouldn't sleep for that long would he?

I stared at his features. My heart was beating so fast. I had liked this guy for 5 months now and seeing him this close was killing me, but strangely I kept wanting more. I took in all of him. His single slittled eyes, large nose, peach lips, brown bangs. He was all beautiful.

He started to twitch his nose and his eyes slowly opened. I jerked myself back and stared at him as he slowly sat up with his cute rectangle smiled.

"Anyeong Junghwa-yah!" he said too enthusiastically.

"Taehyung-ah, why are you here?"

"I..." he looked around, as if not knowing what to say, "fell. And then I guess I fell asleep.

It was kind of believable, considering the type of person he was.

"The air is nice ain't it?" he asked, breaking some sort of awkward silence we had just had.

"Yeah," I nodded, looking out into the lake.

"Do you know that this actually isn't a lake?" he asked.

"Huh?" I turned to face him.

"It's actually part of the ocean. It just looks like a lake because of all those mountains, but all this water seriously flows way back into the East Sea."

"Really?" he nodded, "That's cool."

"It reminds me of some people," he said with a serious tone. "They seem shallow and flat, but they are actually deep and stronger than what everyone else thinks, because they fight battles behind closed doors."

Is he talking about himself?

"I guess, those people just need someone to talk to, they just don't know who," he kept staring out at the sea.

"I guess it's hard," I said, "to know who to trust and who not to."

Now I was talking about myself.

"It is," he nodded in agreement, "it's very hard."

Finally he turned himself to face me. "Let me tell you something about me," he said.

I turned myself around to look at him as well.

"At my old school, I was bullied," he said.

"Really?" I asked, shocked. Taehyung seemed like the person whom everyone would have loved.

"Yup," nodding he looked down at his hands, "Back then I wore glasses, was super short and I loved reading comics."

I giggled. Taehyung in glasses? That might just be the cutest thing ever.

He looked up at me when I giggled so I shook my head for him to continue.

"Every day, these kids in my class would rip up my comics and break my glasses and steal my money and use me as a foot stool," he fidgeted with his hands as his expression grew cold. "And on the days I refused, they would beat me up until I would oblige. It kinda ."

I felt tears start to well in my eyes. The Taehyung who I like for being cheerful, always smiling, laughing actually went through something like that?

When he was done talking he looked up to me.

"Hey... you okay?" he asked, noticing my red eyes.

"Oh, yeah," I smiled, "just tired."

"Oh, then maybe we should go?"

"I..." I tried to open up to him. I seriously needed someone to talk to.

"Yeah?" he asked.

I shook my head at him and smiled, "Nothing."

He peered at me, trying to figure out whether I was telling the truth and then he lay down, with his head in my lap.

I jumped back. What was he doing??? I was wearing jeans so I was fully covered but I could feel his hair tickling my thighs and it gave me butterflies at the same time. It was just all too much.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Let me rest here for a while," he said, staring at the sky, "I just told you something I haven't told many people before."

I thought back to his friends. Jimin. Seolhyun. Namjoo.

Namjoo was so lucky. Being that close to this amazing guy.

"Okay, okay, just five minutes," I said and he beamed at me.

Slowly closing h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter