Chapter 11

Together | Multifandom [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stop

~~~~~~~Taehyung POV~~~~~~

"Yah," I said. Namjoo was late coming to class and I was waiting outside for her. Jimin and Seolhyun were sent on an errand by the teacher.

"Oh, hey," Namjoo said, looking blank. She didn't even look at me once, just walked right past me, into the classroom and sat at her seat. I followed her and sat around in my seat, so I was facing her.

"What happened?" I asked.

"With what?" she asked, looking at her pencilcase.

"With Chaejinnie," I said.

"Chaejinnie..." she said, "Chaejinnie," she looked up at me, "Chaejinnie."

"Yeah..." I said, confused. "Did he do something to you?"

"I think so," she said and half smiled.

"Dude! You high? Did he give you drugs or something?" I asked and she laughed.

"High? I think I am," she nodded, still laughing and then her head hit the table.

"OH! NAMJOO-YAH?!" I asked. She lifted her head and looked at me, with tears in her eyes. What's happening to this chick? She was just laughing and now she's crying?

"What should I dooooooo?" she asked me.

"About what?" I asked and then whispered, "Namjoo-yah, don't cry."

"I don't know what's wrong with me," she thumped her chest a few times, "what's wrong with this thing???"

"What? Your heart? You feeling pain?" I asked.

"Yeah," she nodded.

"Should I take you to a hospital?!" I asked, standing up.

"Not that kind of pain you idiot," she said, not smiling even a little bit. 

Aww. Where did my beautiful, cheerful Namjoo go?

"Then what?" I asked.

"I think I like someone," she said. My heart sunk. What? What did she say? She smiled. A massive smile. "I LIKE SOMEONE!" she almost yelled at me. 

She is really confusing me right now. Laughing. Crying. Laughing again?

"Okay, okay, I get it," I laughed. I wasn't happy at all. I only realized recently the feelings I had for her. Yeah, boy did I like her. She was the first person to ever see the true me and the first ever person I trusted. I did not like hearing this news at all. "Who?"

Suddenly the door swung open and Chaejin walked in. His face was pretty clean, for once. I was surprised. Normally his face would be messed up after lunch. He did have a few plasters on him, but that was it. He looked over in our direction. I thought he was looking at me but then I realized he was looking at Namjoo. I turned back to look at him, only to see him turn his face away, shyly.

"HIM?!" I stood up and exclaimed almost too loud, attracting everyone's eyes.

"Yah!" Namjoo hissed at me and tugged at my shirt. I looked around and saw everyone's surprised expressions and realised what I had just done. 

"Haha, sorry guys," I said and sat down.

"What the hell?!" I heard a man's voice say and turned to see Jimin sit down in the seat next to me.

I sighed. This is what I get for waiting this long.

 

"Jimin-ah," I said at me in the library. We had English and it was our library period. We went to issue some books and the girls were at a sofa gossiping or something, probably talking about Namjoo's new crush. That stupid Chaejin.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"I need help," I said pathetically.

"I know you need help. But it's just illegal to send you to a mental hospital forcefully," he said.

"So funny," I said, poking his forehead.

"What is it?" he asked, sitting down on the floor, leaning his back against the window.

"I think I like someone," I said, sitting in front of him.

"Really? Well that's great!" he said. "It's Junghwa right?"

"No you idiot," I replied, thinking about Namjoo.

"Who then?" I hesitated for a moment. I was worried if he would tell her. We never have secrets between us.

"The thing is, you can't tell anyone," I said.

"Of course, I won't," he laughed.

"Not even Namjoo," he dropped his smile, "or Seolhyun."

"Oh... why? Is it that bad?" he asked.

"It's the  worst," I said. He raised an eyebrow and a half smile.

"Who has got my little Taehyungie all ed up?" he asked.

"Namjoo," I said and then he laughed.

"I said I won't tell anyone, there ain't any reason for you to lie," he said.

"I'm...not..." I said.

"SERIOUSLY?!" he asked.

"WE'RE IN A LIBRARY," I hissed at him.

"Oh, yeah," he lowered his voice, "you like Namjoo?!"

I nodded, "yeah..."

"Oh my," he dropped his head in his hands, "oh my," he shook his head furiously, "oh my." He finally looked up at me.

"But then what's the problem?" he asked.

"Huh?"

"Why are you all mad about it?"

"She likes Chaejinnie," I said. He sighed.

"That idiot? Chaejinnie?" he leaned his back against the window, "Aigoo."

"What do I dooooo," I whined, pulling at his Khakis.

"Get over her," he said bluntly.

"Huh?"

"C'mon," he said, "you said it yourself. She likes Chaejinnie. You can't do anything about it now."

"How am I going to get over her?"

"How long have you liked her?"

"I dunno, like 2 years?" I replied and he gasped.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter