Chapter 2

Together | Multifandom [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

My Family

- Jimin POV -

 

The bell had rung for home time so Taehyung, Minah and I were getting ready to go home and call the hyungs to take us to Jungkook's soccer game.

"Which way you going?" Minah asked Ji Young when we go to the gate. I don't know the exact reason why but Ji Young seems really interesting. She's the first girl I'd ever met who wasn't all over Taehyung or me. She's the first girl who didn't try to tell us a million things at once.

"That way," Ji Young pointed to the right.

"Really? We are too!" I said and I saw Minah interlock her arm with Ji Young's. I may have been the only one to notice as it was very quick, but I saw Ji Young jump from Minah's touch, as if she had never experience this much skin-ship with other people. This made me smile to myself. Although it wasn't certain now, I felt like Ji Young would be experiencing lots of her 'firsts' with us.

"Yah. Jimin-ah!" I heard someone's low voice from behind me.

"What man?"

"Don't think I didn't see that," Taehyung gave me a mischievous smile.

"See what?"

"I don't know... let's just say, if you were staring any longer, you would have brunt a hole right through her," Taehyung laughed, looking ahead. I stopped walking.

"YAH!" I shouted and heard him chuckle to himself. He was just about to chase after Ji Young and Minah but I ran up to him and jumped on his back.

"Woah!" he said, trying to steady me on his back while he tried to balance his steps.

"To the mansion!" I pointed straight ahead and Taehyung continued on with the role play and starting running forward.

"Excuse me!" he said when he reached the two girls. When they turned around, Minah's expression was just of pure embarrassment and why-am-I-even-friends-with-these-idiots, while Ji Young was staring blankly at us, completely shocked. I wouldn't be lying if I said she looked kinda cute like that.

"Idiots. They're just idiots," I heard Minah say when she stepped aside for us to pass. I turned around to glance her way.

"But you love us for it!" I yelled to her and turned back to the front.

We kept going like this until we reached the neighbourhood fountain. I saw that Taehyung was swerving off the foot path but I did not know what for. I tried to get off of him but he was gripping on to me tightly. We approached the fountain and he turned around, his back facing it.

3

2

1

He dropped me.

I should have seen that coming.

My body turned cold and sore. I body was enveloped in water and my clothing started floating to the surface. I lifted my head out of the water but what I saw next was not what I was expecting.

Broken trees and dead animals were scattered across the ground. Rubbish and broken parts of infrastructure hugged the ground. There were people, just lying still, dirty and wet. Blood and masses of clothing floating around, but most importantly the whole ground was wet. And I wasn't at the fountain... I was at a beach.

I blinked and blinked again. This view started fading from my vision to reveal a hysterical Taehyung sprawled across the ground. Minah was in the distance with her head to her hand, probably regretting all her life decisions. Although, Ji Young was running toward me with a worried expression on her face.

Wait. What had just happened? What did I just see?

Dead bodies? Broken buildings? Water???

"Yah! Jimin-ah! You done there?" Minah yelled from the sidewalk.

"No. Actually not yet," I smiled at her. I stood up and felt the water start dripping from my whole body. I took a step out of the fountain and walked over to Taehyung. He was just laughing to himself on the floor. I stooped down to him and lifted him in my arms.

"Yah! Jimin-ah! What are you doing? Put me down!" he said as I walked over to the fountain and did what he told me to, I put him down. "PARK JIMIN!" he yelled before he was submerged in the water.

"Now I'm done," I turned around and started walking toward Minah. When I did this, I caught a glimpse of Ji Young's face. Her expression was blank, she looked shocked, but amused at the same time. I tried to look cool while walking away, as if I was walking away from an explosion, like in those Hollywood movies Namjoon hyung always watches.

--

On the way home, Ji Young had offered me and Taehyung the use of her jacket but we both refused. That would be wrong, to take a woman's jacket when it's cold. Although Taehyung wanted to say yes, I had to go as far as to step on his feet to get him to say no. That idiot. Doesn't know anything about the world he's living in. Maybe he is an alien like Minah said before.

--

"Seokjin hyung!" I screamed up the stairs as we waited. We had dropped Ji Young off at her house and arrived at our own. Taehyung and I had already taken a shower and gotten changed but Jin hyung was still getting ready.

"COMING!" he yelled back and a few seconds later rushed down the stairs.

"Geez hyung, did you bring your keys?" Namjoon hyung asked him.

"Oh ," he said, searching his pockets.

"Don't worry, I'll drive," Yoongi hyung said and we walked to our van.

"Jin hyung?" Taehyung asked wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter