Chapter 17

Together | Multifandom [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Someone to talk to

~~~~~~Junghwa POV~~~~~~

I went to school as usual today. As I was dropped off, I said goodbye to my driver and turned to the school gate. There were couples outside, trying to hide their love from prying teachers. 

I walked into the school and looked around. Everyone was doing everything as normal and it was nice to see how they act in their natural habitats. 

I walked up to my friends and some of them gave me a hug and we walked into school. 

This was all normal. Everyday going to school, this was expected. 

I walked into class and saw two empty seats where Jimin and Taehyung would sit. Those two skipping class again?

"Junghwa-yah," someone called me. I jerked my head around to see Lee Tae Won waving me over.

"Wae?" I asked, placing my hands on his table.

He stood up and dragged me out of the classroom with my hand in his.

"Yah. Let go," I said when we were outside and he didn't listen to me. I pulled my hand out of his and he swung around with force. "Just say it here."

"Do you want to try again?" he asked, with his hands in his pockets.

"What?"

"Do you want to give us a go again?" he reitterrated, this time looking bored.

"Is that what you wanted to ask?" I was wondering why he was doing this. He was the one who broke up with me, he never liked me in the first place and I doubt he likes me now, considering the fact that he wasn't even looking at me.

"Yeah," he nodded. He looked so confident that I was going to say yes. 

"Oh okay," I nodded back. "No."

I strided out of there and plonked myself into my seat.

"Why not?!" I heard someone say and I turned around to see Tae Won walking over to me from the door on the other side of the class room. Great. Now he has everyone's attention.

"Because I don't want to," I replied.

"Which is why I'm asking you why not?!"

"Tae Won-ah, leave her alone," I heard Seolhyun say from her seat.

"No. Not until I know why she said that. Because if I don't recall, six months ago you were begging me for this exact thing."

"That was six months ago, people change, feelings change," I said.

"But-" Tae Won started but someone interrupted him.

"JUST LEAVE HER ALONE FOR GOODNESS SAKE SHE SAID NO CAN'T YOU JUST HANDLE REJECTION LIKE A MAN?!" I spun around to see Namjoo standing up, looking really irritated. The class exploded with laughter at what she said. 

"Yah. Be a man," someone said.

"He got rejected," someone else snickered.

Tears formed in my eyes but I ignored them. Namjoo was defending me, yet once again, after so long.

Tae Won huffed and heaved himself into his seat but my eyes were still on Namjoo as she shook herself and the frustration was leaving her face slowly as she sat down in her seat. She looked over at me and when I realised I was still staring at her, I quickly turned around.

I wish we were back in the old days when Namjoo and I were the closest friends ever. Everything's changed and I completely regret doing what I had done back then.

After school was over, I watched as Namjoo and Seolhyun walking, laughing and enjoying each other's presence. That used to be me.

I sighed as I saw a car pull up infront of me.

"Junghwa-yah," the driver said. I looked down and smiled at him before getting in the car.

"How was school?" he asked as he drove.

"Boring. Same old, same old," I replied.

"I remember when I was your age. School was never boring," he smiled.

"I know ajusshi, you say that like all the time," I said.

"I feel so sorry for you kids," he said, shaking his head, "so much competition these days."

"I know, ajusshi, it ," I agreed with him.

"By the way Junghwa-yah," he said, looking at me through the mirror, "your mother has found another pageant for you."

I sighed. "Really?"

"I was just telling you so you can prepare yourself today," he said.

I haven't been to a beauty pageant in a while so I was a little out of shape. I started to become scared of what was to come. 

Ajusshi dropped me off at my house and he waved goodbye before leaving. I walked into my home and went straight to my roo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter