Chapter 19

Together | Multifandom [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It can't be

~~~~~Taehyung POV~~~~~

I saw her sitting there in a spot which was usually invisible. She looked so lonely, but she looked like she needed someone to talk to.

I did what I thought was right. I talked to her. I made her open up to me. I could see her pleading eyes, begging me to do what I did. I recognised those eyes. They were the same ones I used to wear.

When she was talking to me, I saw her eyes change from desperate to grateful really fast. I was proud of myself for that and I felt myself want to help her more. 

It was weird though, at school she used to act like one of those stuck up girls who are actually able to put their money where their mouth is. She wore ridiculously high heels and checked her mirror every 2 minutes for any imperfections. 

But seeing her there was different. She was wearing converse with a sweater and jeans. She wasn't wearing the slightest bit of makeup and she didn't care at all what she looked like and I think that that made her so much more attractive. 

I still love Namjoo, and I don't think that's ever going to go away. She was my first love and I feel like there will always be this spot in my heart for her, but I would be lying if I said I didn't fall for Junghwa a little. 

It seems like life hasn't done her good. I wanted to help her. 

I draped my arm around Jimin as walked down the stairs.

"Why? Something good happen?" he asked, looking up at me.

"I hope so," I replied. 

"Jimin hyung!" Jungkook ran up to him when we were in the kitchen.

"Oh. Jungkook-ah. Wae?" he asked.

"Where were you yesterday?"

Jimin glanced over at me nervously before replying. "Just out. Don't worry, I'm a grown man."

"Okay, whatever hyung, at least you're back," Jungkook said. "Guess what?"

"What?"

"I got into the Korean Super Cup!" Jungkook yelled, excitedly.

"The- Is that where-" Jimin cut me off.

"Yes. Yes it is," he said.

"Congrats Jungkook-ah! I promise I'll be at every single game you play. When's your first game?" 

"Thursday," he replied.

"Okay, I'll be there!."

"How are you getting to school Jungkook-ah?" I asked, in the middle of eating my breakfast.

"Oh, Seokjin hyung said he'll give me a ride," he replied. 

"Okay," I turned to Jimin, "let's go."

 

"Where were you last night?" Jimin asked me as we walked. I looked to him and smiled.

"I think I was getting over Namjoo," I said.

"What do you mean by that?"

"You'll see," I said and walked ahead of him.

"Yah! You keeping secrets from me now?"

"Maybe," I laughed and I ran from him while he chased me. 

When I reached Seolhyun's house, I stopped and felt Jimin's arm drape over my shoulder and pull me into a headlock.

"This secret better not be a secret for long," he whispered into my ear before walking to Seolhyun's door and knocking. 

The rude lady from before, I'm guessing her mother, is hardly there in the mornings now. This is why we don't hesitate when going to knock on her door. 

I jogged up the steps and stood next to Jimin, putting my hands in my pockets while waiting for Seolhyun. It was getting close to the winter season and we could feel it in the air. We had bought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter