Chapter 13

Together | Multifandom [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Presents!

~~~~~~~~Jimin POV~~~~~~~~

Seolhyun came over and we did our homework and then we watched a recap of Gag Concert from last weekend. It was nice to see all of our hyungs already acting like Seolhyun was a part of the family. 

Taehyung and I walked Seolhyun home and on the way back we started talking about Taehyung again.

"So, are you gonna take my advice?" I asked him.

"Your advice? What advice?"

"Becoming friends with Junghwa," I said.

"I don't even know if that's possible," he replied.

"Nothing is impossible for you," I said, "I'll help you."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

 

The night was getting nearer and I was becoming excited for tomorrow.

"What are we doing tomorrow?" I asked Taehyung after we had had our dinner and we were playing on our Xbox.

"Going to school?" he said.

"That's it?" I asked. I was hoping he was lying. I would be so disappointed if he was actually being serious in that they had not planned anything for tomorrow. Tomorrow was the day I had been looking forward to my whole life.

"That's it," he nodded. I got kinda pissed at him. I dropped the controller at the foot of the TV and I tucked myself into bed.

"Yah. Jimin-ah," Taehyung said and jumped onto my bed.

"Kim Taehyung," I said. What he was doing to me right now did not phase me. "You better get off right now. I wanna sleep," I said and rolled over and closed my eyes.

 

I woke up to the sound of loud cheering and music. When I opened my eyes, the first thing that I did was smile. Taehyung and Hoseok hyung took two party poppers into my face and pulled the string so the streamers popped and landed over my head. I smiled at the 6 guys standing in front of me. 

"Happy Birthday Jimin-ah," Taehyung said, as he snuggled into the bed with me.

"I thought you guys forgot," I laughed.

"We would never forgot. Don't be stupid," Seokjin hyung said. 

"Yay!" I felt loved. It was a nice feeling.

I looked around the room. It was weird not seeing Eunji noona or Namjoo but I guess it was too early in the morning.

They showered me with slaps as soon as possible. They just loved that part of birthdays didn't they?

Seokjin hyung made pancakes for breakfast and we ate them. It was only on rare occassions like this where we got to eat this many calories, but it just means that we have to eat less during the rest of the day... yeah, that kinda . 

 

"Anyeong Seolhyun-ah," I said as she rushed out of her home. It was only like 2 weeks ago when we first met this girl but it feels like we had known her for a longer time.

"Anyeong," she said and linked arms with us. It was usual now, walking with Seolhyun in the mornings because we had done it every single day. 

"Jimin-ah," Seolhyun said all of a sudden while we had been walking in silence for a while now.

"Mmm?"

"What does it feel like to be 19 now?" she asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They're all 19 in Korean age in this story btw

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Not different," I said, "I'm only a day older than yesterday."

"Gosh. Way to kill the mood," Seolhyun said.

"OH MY GOSH IT'S A BUTTERFLY!" Taehyung screamed and ran to the grass and knelt on the floor.

"Butterfly," I said, turning to Seolhyun, "sounds like a good name for a song."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^.^ I SERIOSULY CANNOT WAIT TO HEAR THIS SONG TBH

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Something that's too beautiful that it's scary," she replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you haven't heard this song so far, YOU HAVE TO! IT'S BEAUTIFUL. 

This is also a lyric from the song (too beautiful that it's scary)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah! You like read my mind!" 

"GUYS YOU SCARED MY LITTLE BUTTERFLY FRIEND! WHY MUST YOU DO THIS?! IT WAS THE ONLY THING THAT UNDERSTOOD ME!" Taehyung said out of the blue and stormed off. 

"He's right. Man, I do not understand him sometimes."

"You ain't alone."

 

When we arrived at school, we saw a huge crowd of students surrounding the boys' locker room. I sighed. Why do they have to do this on my birthday?

I tried to push past them and get to the front. That was Jungkook's soccer locker room.

When I got to the front I gasped when I saw Jungkook being pulled up by some other dude. Taehyung, Seolhyun and I rushed forward and Taehyung pulled Jungkook away while I walked toward the bully. I grabbed his collar and charged him towards the wall. 

"Who are you?!" I screamed in his face. His hair was covering the top half but I could see a smirk rise from his mouth. 

That irritated me.

I took my free hand and brushed away his hair so I had a better view of his face. The Junior just stayed smirking at me.

"I asked you a question," I roared again in his face. This kid wasn't scared of me. I had only ever fought once before at school so I guess he has not seen my capabilities. I was so sick of this stuff. I had just turned 19 and I had to do this on my birthday?

I lifted my fist and punched the locked right next to his head. He looked surprised at the massive dent that it left on the locker, but that didn't make him scared of me.

"Answer my question. Who are you and what are you doing to our Jungkookie?"

He laughed. "Your Jungkookie? What a joke," he said and lifted his hand to pull off my hand that was gripping on to his collar. This made me lift my fist again, ready to punch him for real. This kid was making me angry. Angry like I've never been before. It was annoying.

"Jimin-ah, stop," Taehyung said to me.

"This idiot won't talk," I said to him.

"This isn't the right way. Remember what happened last year?" he asked. 

-FLASHBACK-

I had dragged them all the way to the dark alleyway outside our school. It was time for him to own up for what he did. Hurting my brothers like that and thinking he could get away with it. I looked over at Jungkook's cast and Taehyung's scars. 

That was it. 

The anger from my head rushed into my arms and legs and they took over my whole body.

I did to them what they did for Jungkook and Taehyung.

Before I knew it, I was hiding behind the pillars while those kids were being r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter