Chapter 10

Together | Multifandom [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks.

~~~~~~~~Namjoo POV~~~~~~~~

"Yah! Chaejin-ah!" I heard someone yell from the end of the hallway. I rolled my eyes, recognising the familiar voice of Youngmin. 

Youngmin was holding his friend, Chaejin back from punching another senior.

"LET GO!" Chaejin yelled.

"YAH!" Youngmin yelled back. 

I couldn't stand back. I stared back at the other terrified senior. I didn't know who he was but I knew that he was pretty smart, but pretty defenseless too. I scanned his face. He had split his lip and was bleeding from the top of his head. I looked back at Chaejin. He, too, had blood spilling from the crown of his head and his arms were bleeding too. I sighed. I see these kinds of scenes everyday, I don't understand how they can go at it everyday and not die. 

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE MAN!" the other senior yelled back at him, but Chaejin grabbed him by the collar and pulled him closer, lifting his fist, ready to punch him.

I couldn't just keep watching anymore. I feel like my life is so different now, with Seolhyun in the picture. I guess being friends with 7 guys, makes me kind of distant to making girlfriends. I feel like Seolhyun has made me stronger, and I am starting to do things, admit things that I would never have before. 

I strided over to them, pushed passed the crowd of people watching and stood right in front of them. I felt my blood boiling, I wasn't angry, just fed up with it all.

"Stop it," I said monotonously to Chaejin.

"Yah. You. Go away. This is none of your business," he replied, not looking at me. "You have no idea-" he started saying to the other senior but I interrupted him. I used my tiny waist for something, I crouched down and slipped through the two boys, facing Chaejin. His eyes grew wide and immediately let go of the other senior. We were so close, his eyes, boring into mine, although I knew why; he was mad. Well, I did just engage in super intimate physical contact, his whole body was pressed against mine. He took a step back. "I told you to go away," he said. I turned around to find no one behind me. The other senior had scurried off so I guess he was talking to me.

"You would have killed him," I replied.

"No, I wouldn't have," he said to me, his eyes still staring into mine, cold eyes.

"Yah," I took a step forward to him and he stood still. "You better stop hurting these innocent people."

"They ain't innocent!" he replied.

"What did they even do to you?!" I asked, angrily. I hardly knew anything about this guy. All I knew about him was that he always placed second in our school exams, after me, and that he was a super bad boy.

"You don't know anything," he said and walked off. I followed him. I felt like he was going to track that guy down and do something else to him.

"I don't know much," I said to his back, trying to keep up to him as he was speed walking away, "but I know that all you do in your free time is beat up little kids." He swung around, finally to face me, but without warning. I took my last step and ended up with about 1 centimeter space between us.

"You," he said and took a step closer, while I took a large step back, "Don't," he took another step forward while I tried to step back but realised that I was at a wall. I was stuck. He leaned in, his eyes getting colder and angrier as he did ,"Know. Anything." 

He walked off again. But this time I let him.

That was scary. But I wasn't scared. I felt the obligation to protect any person who falls victim to his stupid acts now.

"Yah. What happened?" I heard someone's voice come up to me. I turned and smiled to see Youngmin come up to me. "Hey. You okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine, your friend went that way," I pointed in the direction where Chaejin went.

"Thanks. Are you sure he didn't do anything to you?"

"Yeah," I nodded, "I don't even know why you're friends with that jerk."

"He's got a lot going on," he said, looking in the direction Chaejin went, "besides, if I ain't his friend, who will be?"

"True," I nodded, "Your generosity reaches beyond infinity," I said and he giggled. His cute, little giggle.

"Thank you," he smiled, "well, I'm going to get going, and stop my friend from doing anything else stupid. See you in class!" he walked off.

He's got a lot going on.

I wonder what.

I shook my head.

None of my business.

 

"What happened this morning? I heard you pulled a move on Chaejin?" Jimin asked as soon as I sat in my seat. I rolled my eyes. Now who would be stupid enough to make a rumour like that?

"I tried to break up a fight, not seduce him, don't worry, your innocent Namjoo is still here," I said, thumping my chest.

"Why did you try to break up a fight with that ?" Seolhyun asked me. She had only been here a week and she had already seen a fair share of his fights.

"I was sick of it," I said to her and turned to Taehyung and Jimin, "I'm just so happy that my boys aren't like him," I ruffled their hair.

"Yeah. You should be," Taehyung said.

"But if I were ever going to be in a fight with him, I'd win," Jimin said. I wasn't sure about that. I had seen his muscles, his abs, his well toned body, but I he uses them for dancing. I doubt he'd be able to win a fight.

 

"Chaejin's at it again," I heard a girl whisper as I entered the cafe. I felt Jimin, Taehyung and Seolhyun turn to face me. 

"No, don't you-"

"Namjoo..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter