Chapter 16

Together | Multifandom [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~~~~~~Taehyung POV~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and turned to my side. Jimin wasn't in his bed. Did he already get out of bed without waking me up? That's weird. We had always had this pact that whoever woke up first would wake up the other one, despite the time of day.

I sighed as I rolled out of bed. Jimin is going to be hearing a lot from me when I see him. 

After brushing my teeth and stepping into my uniform, I headed down the stairs.

"Taehyung hyung!" Jungkook dropped his spoon and ran over to me.

"Jungkook-ah!" I said as enthusiastically as he did as he wrapped his arms around me. "Okay. Why the hug?"

"MY SOCCER TEAM QUALIFIED FOR KOREAN SUPER CUP!" he yelled, jumping up and down.

"Wait. Is this the one where they have all these teams from around Korea to compete?" I asked. He nodded. "Jungkook-ah! That's dope!"

"I KNOW! Where's Jimin hyung I wanna tell him!" he said.

"Oh? Jiminie wasn't here?" I asked, looking around.

"No..." Jungkook said nervously.

"Weird. He wasn't in bed when I woke up," I said. "JIMIN-AH!" I turned around and screamed up the stairs.

"YAH! YOU BETTER SHUT UP!" I heard Yoongi hyung scream from his room. I shrunk back into my shell. Yoongi hyung hated people interrupting his sleep. 

"Where's Jimin hyung then?" Jungkook asked, looking concerned. I smiled and ruffled his hair. 

"Don't worry, he'll be somewhere," I said.

"You think so?" 

"Yup."

That was not true. I thought the complete opposite. When I entered the room last night, I saw him groaning and tearing up in his sleep. I definitely did not think he was alright. But Jungkook didn't need to know that.

"Hey, uhm Jungkook-ah," I said to him when he resumed eating his breakfast.

"Yeah, hyung?"

"I'm going to go now, can you pick Seolhyun up on the way to school?"

"Where are you going?"

To find Jimin.

"Just out. I'll see you later," I said and headed out without even bothering to get my bag.

Jimin. Jimin. Where would he be?

I took out my phone and checked the screen.

1 missed call from Jimin

Dammit. He called me? Without hesitation, I called him and I bit down on my finger. 

When I get nervous, I have this strange habit of biting on my finger, not my fingernail, just the tip of my finger. 

The call went straight to voicemail.

I called Seolhyun.

"It's me!" she answered happily.

"Have you heard from Jiminie today?" I asked immediately. 

"Uhm, no, but I think he did call me this morning. I was asleep so I didn't answer. I was gonna ask him why he called me at school," she said, "why?"

"He called you?!"

"Yeah."

"What time?"

"Uhm," she said and I heard her fiddle around with something and then she came back, "2:32 a.m this morning."

"Okay," I let my voice drag.

"Why? Is he in trouble?" she asked.

"No, it's nothing," I assured her, "Jungkook will come by to walk with you to school."

"Why? What about you guys?"

"We have training. Vocal training," I lied.

"Oh. Okay," she didn't sound too convinced but she gave up anyway. "See you guys soon."

"Bye."

Why would Jimin call her?

I was getting really worried.

I thought about all the places Jimin may have gone and made a list in my head.

BigHit.

That special place in the park we call Haven.

The place Seolhyun introduced us to.

Seokjin hyung's mom's house.

Eunji noona's house.

Chorong noona's house.

 

After visiting all those places, I had my hands full of food and drinks but no Jimin.

My breathing shortened as I felt beads of my own sweat arise on my forehead. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and tried to make sense of the screen through my shaking hand. 

5 missed calls from Jungkook

9 missed calls from Namjoo 

Namjoo text: Yah. You idiot. Are you and Jimin on a field trip without us?

14 missed calls from Seolhyun

Seolhyun text: Where the hell are you? And Jimin? 

I sighed. Nothing from Jimin. 

Suddenly, somehting hit me. I searched through my contact list to see if I still had this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter