Chapter 9

Together | Multifandom [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seolmin

~~~~~~~~Namjoo POV~~~~~~~~

I've been trying to make him realise ever since I did myself. I've been trying to make him understand my feelings so he could tell me that he didn't feel the same way. I've been trying to get over him so I can live my life and love someone who will love me back. None of it worked.

I love the friendship we share. I was really hoping that this was a passing phase, but it wasn't. I didn't even fall in love with Kpop as much as I fell in love with him. I know I'm in trouble. He's my best friend. I'm his best friend. I just wish he knew so he could hurry up and break my heart. That way, my hope will be shattered and I can move on. 

"Namjoo-yah," I heard someone say to me and I turned around to see him, smiling down at me, "what are you doing here?" I looked down to the tiled floor of the bathroom. Damn. Why did I leave the door open?

"Oh, uhm, nothing, let's go," I said and walked towards him to go with him to the lounge. He looked into my eyes and then shrugged.

"Okay," he said and draped his arm around me as we walked. I sighed. I will never be anything but a sister to him. I need to move on. 

 

"Okay, so we have ordered chicken," Jimin said when we were all finally settled on on the couch.

"What should we do?" I asked.

"Do you guys wanna go out?" Seolhyun asked.

"Out? Where?" Taehyung answered. 

"I know of this place that is really beautiful at sunset," Seolhyun said and then looked at us, "I mean, we don't have to go if it-"

"Yah. Did anyone say anything?" Taehyung said to her, "Sounds like a good idea to me."

"Yeah, me too," I nodded.

"I'm always up for beautiful things," Jimin smiled.

"Okay!" Seolhyun looked pleased, "it's not that far from here, we could walk," she said.

"Okay, let's pick up our chicken and then go," I said. We all started to head to the door. I pulled the sleeves of Seokjin oppa's sweater so they rolled over my hands to hold in the warmth of my body. Honestly, I wished that this sweater belonged to him and not Seokjin oppa. 

 

"How much longer is it?" Taehyung whined. We had picked up the chicken from the takeaway shop and started walking to the place Seolhyun was taking us. It seemed like a huge distance away because the chicken shop was in the opposite direction. 

"Almost there," Seolhyun said as we approached a dead end. We were walking down an alleyway and had approached the end of it. There was no further path.

"Yah. Where are we," Taehyung said, backing away from the wall. "This is scary. Why are we here? I wanna go hoooooooome!"

"Relax child," Seolhyun smiled and opened a door that was on the end of the wall. I guess it was too dark to see it before. When she opened the door, she walked in and Jimin held the door for us to follow her. I gasped at what I saw.

"This. Is. Amazing."

"WOAH!"

"Where even are we?!"

When she opened the door, we walked into a large room. There was no furniture in it, it was just an empty room. But, the amazing thing were the two large floor-to-ceiling windows. They made the room look HUGE. Looking out one window, you could see the beautiful night lights of Seoul, the millions of signs of other people in this large city, signs of life. Looking out the other window, was the clear view of the sun setting over the water, the beautiful purple colours of the sky mixing in with the dark blackness of the night to come. 

"This is so beautiful Seolhyun-ah," I said to her.

"I had this ajusshi before, he was like a father to us," Seolhyun said, as she sat down in the middle of the room. I was wondering who she meant by 'us'. I tried to look at her, there wasn't even a light in here, the city lights were the tiny catalyst to our vision right now. "Before he died, he gave my brother and I the keys to this place. It became our little hideout, I haven't been here since..." she said but she couldn't continue. I looked down at her and saw her head buried in her knees.

"S-seolhyun-ah," I said softly and sat down next to her. Wrapping an arm around her I whispered to her, "don't worry. You don't need to continue," and she nodded. This place probably has a lot of meaning to her. I was glad that she shared it with us. I looked up at the two doofs who were standing behind us. Taehyung was carrying the chicken, Jimin carrying the drinks and they were staring at each other with the looks 'what should we do?!' "You two gonna just stand there all night?" I asked them and they turned to look at me.

"Oh, yeah, uhm, you guys wanna eat?" Jimin said, setting the drinks in front of us and sitting there. 

"Yah! You're blocking my view," I said to him.

"But I am the view," he smiled at me.

"Chickeeeeennnnn," Taehyung put the chicken in front of us and sat down too. 

Honestly I wasn't onboard the whole idea of having Seolhyun be one of our friends because she seemed to be shy and the total opposite of us, but I regret thinking that now. She has so much more to her than I thought and I am so excited for what the future holds for our friendship.

"This reminds me of the first time my dad took me to the sea," I said, as I bit off the bone of the chicken, "I was so excited to see the water. I was only 3 or 4 and when I saw the reflection of the city lights in the water, I thought that there was a city underneath the water. My dad and I argued about it on the way home, I couldn't let him win, I used to be very stubborn."

Taehyung snorted, "used to be?" me mumbled.

"Anyway," I tried to glare him, but because of the lack of light, I doubt he saw it, "the next time we went there, I was ready to prove him wrong, so guess what I did?"

"No. Tell me you did not jump into the water," Jimin said. 

"Ding, dang, dong!" I said, standing up, pointing my chicken drumstick at him, "I took off my clothes, you see I had come prepared, and jumped off the wharf," I walked over to the window. The sea we could see from here was the same one as in my story. I pointed to the wharf, "this is where I had jumped off, and here," I slid my finger to the small reflections of the city lights in the water, "is where I was headed."

"Oh. My. Gosh," Taehyung said, turning to face me, munching on some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter