Chapter 7

I'm in love ♥


For the last lesson, the teachers decided to have an extracurricular activity for the students; a press conference. For the activity, the students were being divided into two groups according to the row they seated in the class. The two groups were being lead by the two male teachers; Yoo Seyoon and Tony Ahn.

All of them then being ask to head to another room; as the main classroom were being prepared for the activity. After they have finally be seated, both Min and Hongki then realizes that they were sitting in front of each other. Hongki smiles shyly when their eyes met, while Min smile's brightly; waving her hand as she does so.

Before the press conference began, the teachers started sharing some of their experiences; telling them to be careful as any mistakes they made may become an article. They also told them to be well behave as they might be mistaken as impolite and ill-mannered by the reporters.

After the explanation, Yoo Seyoon's team then being asked to head to the conference hall. Before Min stands up, she streches her hand towards Hongki; trying to get his attention. She whispered "Wish me do well!" as Hongki looks at her; making him smiles and replied 'fighthing' for her.

Both of the team's interview went well, some of their stories gain interests of the reporters; which probably will be the headlines on the next day. Min's name was then being mentioned by one of the reporters; who shows a little dissapointment of how she behave during the conference.

As they were waiting for the classroom to be prepared; they were then being interviewed on how did they do for the first day recording; whether they will be the last or number one.

- 15 Minutes Later -

They were finally back on the classroom to record. "Now the time has come for us to announce your results" said Gyongrim. "If you come last, pack your bags with your manager and leave."

Before announcing the results, they firstly shows the gift that will be given to the best student; an everyday product which attracts the interests of the students.

"We'll make our announcement now"

"The best student for the 1st episode of Oh! My School is ..... Ok Taecyeon!" announce the principal. After having a mini ceremony for Taec, they then continued to announce of who will be expelled.

"Who will be expelled today?" said Myeongsu, giving nerves to the students. "Simon D and Min, please rise"

Min could sense that she might get chosen as the last as their name were called out. "One of you is last. Simon D, who do you think it is?" asked the principal.

"I'm sure it's partly my fault that we're both chosen" answered Simon D humbly.

"If Min comes last, will you leave on her behalve?"

"Yes" he answered confidently, glancing at Min as he said so.

"You can't appear for two months, is that okay?" Myeongsu joked.

"I can do that. I'll rest and do some tours" he answered back jokingly. "I'm a busy man"

"Tour season is over now" exclaimed Hongki. Though he seems calm, he feels nervous as well; his bestfriend and his crush will be expelled from the show!

"The student who will be expelled is....." Myeongsu started as the class calmed down. "Min"

Dissapointment can clearly be seen from her face. Though she did expect it coming, it hurts more to know that she's right. Min bows to the whole class, ready to leave the class.

Besides her, one person is as well can be clearly seen sad that she'll be leaving.. Hongki.. He couldn't control his expression, he just didn't believe she'll be chosen to go.

"Min, say something before you go" asked Gyeongrim.

"I'll take another test and be back" said Min determinely. She glance at Hongki for a moment before looking at the camera.


- After The Recording -

Taec feels a little uneasy as he assumes that Min is probably crying on the van; none of his messages were being replied. He sighed, thinking that he should do something to cheer her up. Suddenly, an idea struck on his mind. 'You guys better thank me for this..'