Chapter 23

I'm in love ♥

 

The show was being continued with the teachers explaining on how they need to understand their roots to find their family lines. Min was responding half-heartedly to the teachers by nodding her head with an emotionless expression. Simon D who were sitting beside her were a little worried as she might be misunderstood by the PDs and the crews for her behavior.

"Did you all know the name of your agency's CEO?" asked Myeongsu, giving an eye contact towards Min as a signal of him questioning her.

Simon D who saw Min wasn't going to respond to the question quickly cover it up for her. "Yes, Dynamic Duo" he answers calmly. He was relieved that Myeongsu gets along with him and didn't ask Min to answer. "Min-ah, you should focus" whispered Simon D, getting a slight nod as reply from Min.

The class was filled with laughter when Myeongsu started asking questions about their ancestor. Tons of names were given by the students; most of them giving a pinch of laughter to the whole class. Everyone was laughing endlessly but Min just responded with a small smile.

She was slowly trying to cheer herself up as she has given a lot of thoughts. 'Why should i be jealous anyway? He didn't say that he likes me. It was just another unrequited love..' thought Min sadly. 'I should not let my feelings abrupt the filming' . By the second thought, she then started to cheer herself up.

"we're going to have a history quiz and we will be playing in pairs" informed Gyeongrim.

"Ne" answered Min, looking forward for the games before giving Hongki a little glance. 'You won't affect me...'

----------

With some explanation from the teachers, the game then started. The first question was to give the correct names for the pictures shown to them. They were told to raise their hand up to guess the answer.

"Me!" exclaimed Sora quickly. Hongki was shocked of how quick she was but what shocked him most was, "Oppa will answer the question" added Sora. Due to Hongki didn't manage to respond the question, they then open up the question for other pairs.

"Min, raise your hand" said Simon D. "I know the answer". Min then give him a nod and quickly raise her hand up to compete with other pairings.

"Okay, Min!" said Myeongsu, indicating that it was their turn to answer. Simon D answered the first two pictures and he gives Min the chance to answer the last two pictures. "Okay, No.3!" said Simon D, motioning her to give the answer.

"Empire State Building" Min answered calmly at first with an English accent before ended up laughing by herself, feeling awkward and a little embarrassed.

"Is there such a building?" joked Myeongsu, getting a lot of laughs from the students, and Hongki's laugh was the loudest among the others.

"Say the forth one Hareubang" whispered Simon D.

Min, getting more excited just nodded her head, signaling a silent 'Ok' to the man sit next to her.

"Okay, No. 4!" started Simon D.

"Hareubang!" Min exclaimed confidently. The class laughed at her answer, with her giving a playful 'What's funny?' look to the camera.

Though Hongki look cheerful during the recording, he kind of jealous with the constant whispers shared between Min and Simon D and how they were close in a short amount of time.

"You can pronounce the answer for No. 3 right?" asked Hongki to his partner. Getting a nod from Sora, he then quickly raise his hands up.

"Hongki!" exclaimed Myeongsu, giving a chance for him to answer.

Sora then answered the question for picture no. 3; with a lot of jokes from Myeongsu. Hongki being the playful one decided to joke for the answer of picture no. 4, but unfortunately getting a red badge from the teachers.

"Try answering no. 4" whispered Simon D, giving Min the answer.

"You're sure about the answer?" she asked.

"I think it's correct" he replied.

With an 'Ok', Min then raises her hand to guess the answer for no. 4.

"It's correct!" exclaimed Myeongsu, followed by a cheer from the excited Min who unconsciously standing up in shock.

Simon D felt happy too. Not only because they answered it correctly, but because of how Min has transforms back to the 'childish Min' that they know of. For celebrating their first correct answer, he then tapped Min's shoulder; asking her to show that they were the band couple.

What they miss to see was the frown which was visible on Hongki's face.

----------------

Hello my lovely readers! ^^ I was actually going to post this chapter yesterday but something happened >.< I pretty much don't have any problems writing this chapter so i kinda enjoy writing it, i hope you guys enjoy reading it too :D and i pretty much focused on Simon D here, i hope you guys don't mind :S haha.

And oh, dear lovely dongsaeng of mine; TimePleaseStop, this is for you <3 If it weren't for you, i wouldn't even be here in AFF. Thank you for being such a lovely dongsaeng Angel, eonnie is proud of you love! ;) Get better fast <3 <3

Well, if you guys love YunJae, Junseung, TVXQ and Woogyu, you guys should visit her stories. She's an amazing writer, i guaranteed. ^^

Thank you so much for subscribing, reading and commenting readers, i love you guys! <3 ^^