Chapter 10

I'm in love ♥


Hongki was about to go to the kitchen when suddenly his phone rings. Without checking the number, he answers the call.

"Yoboseyo?" asked Hongki, making his way to his destination earlier.

"Yoboseyo. Oppa, it's Min" the other line answered.

"Ne?" shocked Hongki, his eyes went wide when he looks at his phone; it's really Min! "N-ne, Yoboseyo Minnie-ah" he stuttered, calming himself down.

"Oppa, are you busy today?"

"I don't have much things to do actually" admitted Hongki.

"Want to hang out then?"

"Hang out?" asked Hongki. 'Only two of us?' he thought.

"Yeah, today at four" answered Min. "Well, if you want to..." she continued nervously.

"Sure!" he replied excitedly, feels slightly shy of his behavior when he heard Min laughs.

"Great! I'll text you when i've decided the place, is that okay?"

"Yeah, that's okay. I'll see you later" said Hongki before turning off his phone. "Assa!" he shouted, jumping around excitedly. 'I should shower first!' he thought; nodding his head determinedly before going to his room, forgetting the reason why he went to the kitchen.


- Min, On The Other Hand -

"Ne, see you later" replied Min, slowly placing her phone on the table before looking at Taec with a soft smile.

Taec looks at her suspiciously, wondering why she's so calm when moments ago she was nervous that she nearly refuses to make the call for nth time. "So?" he asks curiously.

Min slowly walk towards Taec, with the same smile plastered on her face. "Oppa...." she said slowly. Taec; who couldn't really listens to the conversation gets worried, did she get decline?

"Did he--" before Taec could finishes his words, Min jumps in hype before running towards him and gave him a tight hug.

"We'll meet later!" she said excitedly, dancing in joy in front of Taec. He sigh in relief before he spins Min around, pushing her gently towards the door.

"You better go prepare now, i'll take your things from the van" said Taec.

"Thank you oppa ~ You're the best!" said Min, giving him a big smile before skipping towards the shower room.

----------------

I hope you enjoy the short update :3