Chapter 4

I'm in love ♥


"Well..." Taec started, "How about you try making him jealous?"

"What for?" Min asked, slightly confuse of Taec's plan.

"Aishh, i thought you were the girl here" complains Taec.

Min pouted, 'what does making him jealous has anything to do with being a girl?'

"Yah" Taec push her forehead slightly.

"Oppa!"

"Don't blame me for that, you're the one whose making those grumpy faces!" Taec defend himself when he saw Min's hand is on her way to hit his head.

"Anyway" he started again, calming himself a little. "Don't you think that he have some feelings for you if he feel jealous?" he said, trying to make Min understand his plan better.

Min nodded, slowly absorbing Taec's plan. "What should i do then?"

Taec sighed loudly, feeling a little regret for being involve in the conversation. "Min, make him jealous!"

"I know, but hooooooow?"

"Yah" annoyed Taec. "I already make the the plan for you. Can't you think yourself how to do it?"

"Aisshh, no need to be mad" pouted Min.

Taec sighed once again, he surely can't get mad to the younger girl. "So, are you in for the plan?"

Min thought about it for a while, still haven't decide on whether to agree to the plan or not. 'Well, i won't lose anything if i try....'. She took a deep breath and finally spoke out her decision. "I'm in"

"Good!" exclaimed Taec while patting her head. "And one more thing!"

"What?"

"Even if he chooses you, DON'T accept him" Taec grinned, suddenly anticipating tomorrow's recording.

"Wae?" annoyed Min. Well, why shouldn't she? She WANTED him to choose her.

"It'll ruin the plan!" Taec exclaimed.

"Urghh, fine."


- Back to the recording -

"Okay Min, make your choice!" exclaimed Myeongsu.

Min is still in thoughts, not knowing who should she picked. But, she already make a promise with Taec, 'I'm sorry oppa...'

"Simon D oppa!" she shouted carefully. She then decided to took a glance of Hongki's expression, and when she saw it. She laugh awkwardly, feeling a little guilty at Hongki. 'I should've never agree with oppa's plan' Min thought.

Hongki just nodded dejectedly, feeling a little bit down of being strike twice. Gyeongrim then hurried to Hongki as she saw the sudden change of his expression. Simon D dance joyfully; though he felt bad for his best friend. 'I'm gonna make up for it chingu-yah'

"Are you okay?" Gyeongrim asked, concern of the little boy. On the other hand, Taecyeon who were watching from behind can easily read the boy; he now knows that his dongsaeng's feeling wasn't unrequited. He grinned, knowing that his plan works.

Min were still having her eyes on Hongki, she knows that she has to has to do something after the recording.

They then joked Hongki's rejection by singing their song 'Love love love', which Hongki half-heartedly moved to the choreography of the song. He then being asked to stand anywhere as they needed to continue the shooting despite his obvious foul mood.

"He tried his best" Simon D tried to cheer the foul mood boy. But, his words are not being heard by Hongki. He is too lost in his own thoughts; scribbling words at the board during the recording.

"Hongki-ah, we're still recording" whispered Tony, not wanting him to have a bad impression on the first show. Hongki then stop scribbling and went to sit on the piano's chair, finally focusing on the other love triangle with visible pout on his face.

Hyeongjin were singing Jaegyeong's solo part on 'A'. After he finishes, she were asked by the teachers if her feelings has change. When Taec heard that she has change her mind, he quickly went to the piano, trying to show his skills which is followed by Hyeonjin. Hongki then stand up hurriedly from his seat, not knowing where to go.

"I'll just go home" Hongki joked while he went to the other side, thinking that he shouldn't let his mood ruin the atmosphere.

"Mic! I need mic!" asked Taec. Hongki then realized that he was holding the mic the whole time. He quickly gave the mic to Yoo Seyoon, bowing as apologize for his act.

"Go play the drums then" Myeongsu joked, making Hongki feels kind of ashamed. Simon D laughs hardly, finding his friend's act is funny while Min just laugh awkwardly, pitying the childish boy.

Hongki then took the drum, thinking of what he should do. He then heard Taec singing, suddenly finding an idea to play the drum as a background beat. He was getting so much attention as he play the drum, making plenty of sound effect.

After the love triangle were solve, they were then asked by the PD to do a pairing shoot, for the audience to identify the pairings for the show.

"Hongki, who will you pick as your partner?" asked Myeongsu. "Jung Juri or Cha Dahye?"

"I'll go with Dahye-shi" Hongki answered. His mood slowly grading up.

----------------

Hi! ^^ Well, did you like this chapter? :3 Is it confusing? :S haha. I just wanna tell you guys that i get really excited when i saw that i got new subscribers & new comment for the story! Thank you readers ~ I think that's all for today, bye & enjoy your day! ^^

And again,i really want to say THANK YOU to all my READERS, SUBSCRIBERS & COMMENTERS! :D <3 I hope you'll enjoy the story till the end <3 Go Minki shippers! XD