Chapter 8

I'm in love ♥


Min was sitting at the furthest seat of the van, trying to control her emotion as tears started to fall slowly. "Min-ah, it's okay. i know you'll do better next time" said her manager; trying to lighten her up but failed. Min doesn't like to disappoint others, she hates failing.

Her phone vibrated for the ninth time. 'It's must be Taec oppa again...'. After 20 minutes of her leaving,she has been receiving text messages; asking if she is ok, telling her to at least respond his text in one or two words. Though she felt sorry for worrying Taec, Min thought that she needed a time alone for now.

Suddenly, her phone vibrated once again. An unknown number was calling her. She let it be, thinking that the person might be calling for the wrong person. A few moment later, the same number is calling her again. Feeling a bit curious, Min decided to answer the phone.

"Yoboseyo?" asked Min. Getting no reply, she tried to ask once again. "Yobose--"

"Saranghaeyo ihanmadi cham
 joheun mal

Uri sikgu jago namyeon jugo
banneun mal

Saranghaeyo ihanmadi cham
 joheun mal
Jeremy do geuae hante jugo
sipeun mal

Imari johaseo onjongil sini
najiyo

Imari johaseo onjongil ilmat
najiyo
Imari johaseo onjongil
 gaseumi

Kongdak Kongdak Indeyo

Saranghaeyo ihanmadi cham
 joheun mal

Nanun nanun ihanmadiga jongmal johayo

Sarang Saranghaeyo"

Min was shocked when she hears the other's voice. She knows the song, and she certainly knows who sings it. But no, it can't be ...... "Hongki oppa?"

A soft laugh can be heard from the other line. "Yes?"

"I-its really you!" Min exclaimed, feeling kind of surprised. "How did you get my phone number?" asked Min curiously.

"That doesn't matter for now.. So, feeling a little better? You aren't crying anymore?"

"I'm not crying" lied Min, wiping her tears.

"Well, your voice seems to says the opposite"

Min blushed, she never open up her weak side except when she's with Taec. Then it hit her, it must be Taec who gives him her number! Min smiled little, knowing that she should thank him later. "Yeah, i feel a bit better actually. Thank you for the song, oppa. It's wonderful"

Hongki; at the other end of the line crept into a smile when he heard her replies. 'Anything for you...' "Aniyo, it's okay" he replied. "I'm glad that you're fine now"

"Thank you once again, oppa" replied Min, as she didn't know what else to say.

"If you ever feel sad or lonely, feel free to text me anytime." replies Hongki, before the situation started to get awkward.

"I'll remember it" answered Min with a small smile.

"Err, giving me a call is okay too" Hongki said. " Well, calling is much better actually" he continues quickly, scratching his head while he said so; feeling kind of shy.

Min laughed, finding it somehow funny. "Thank you, oppa. I'll keep that in mind"

Feels like he got nothing more to say, he decided to end the call. "I guess that's it then, have a plenty of rest Minnie-ah. Annyeong"

"Ne, you too oppa. Annyeong" Min replied before closing her phone, guess she should be thanking Taec now.


- Flashback -

Taec went to reach Hongki as he saw him bowing goodbyes to the other idols and the crew. "Hongki-yah"

Hongki turn around when he heard someone called him. 'Taec hyung? why would he call me?' "Wae hyung?"

"I need your help, can i?" asked Taec, worries can be seen from his face.

"Wae? What's wrong?"

Taec then asked for his phone, quickly typing Min's number before giving it back. "Help me to cheer her up?"

Hongki looks shocked, why would he need him to help him in this matter? "Who's number is this?"

"It's Min" Taec answers bluntly, typing some text with his own phone to sent to Min once again. Looking at Hongki's expression, he then explains "She didn't reply to any of my messages. I'm worried that she's upset about today's recording"

"B-but, why me?" Hongki asked.

"I know about your feelings Hongki-ah." Taec replied. "Your face tells everything, don't you know that?" he said. After getting no respond, Taec sighed. "So would you help me?"

Hongki thought about it for a moment. 'Well, it's for Min..' "I'll try my best"

"Thank you Hongki-ah" said Taec as he pat Hongki's shoulder. "If you need any help next time, i'll be there" said Taec before  walking towards his manager's direction. "And take care of my dongsaeng!"