Chapter 9

I'm in love ♥


Hongki was smiling happily on his way home; making his manager wondering of what has happen. He went to his room, washing himself up a little before wearing only a boxer and a wife beater for sleep. He lie on the bed, reminiscing of the phone call he just had with Min a while ago.

He smiled, feeling relieved that the call went well and that he got one more person that could help him; Taec. His thoughts were interrupted as his phone vibrated; telling him that he got one new message. 'Who's texting at this early hour?' he thought. 'Is chocoball having a party again?'

After some thoughts flying on his head, he then decided to open the text message.

From : XXX-XXX

Oppa, thank you once again for today. Have a good rest! ^^

- Min


His eyes went wide, not expecting the text would be from her. He rub his eyes, wondering that it might be his illusion. He then re-read the message again, now smiling widely as he acknowledge that the message is real.  'Thank you, Minnie..' he murmured, closing his eyes and slowly drifting off to sleep.


- The Next Day At JYP Building -

Miss A was in the practicing room, rehearsing dance move for 'Breathe' when suddenly 2PM came in. "Oppa!" Min greeted Taec. Taec waved at Min, patting her head when she approached him in a sudden.

"Yah, you only greet Taec hyung?" Wooyoung said jealously.

Min giggled, "Annyeong oppa ~" she said to the other 2PM members except Wooyoung before sticking out her tongue to tease the latter. Before Wooyoung get to say anything, she then once again have fully attention for Taec. "Oppa! Oppa! I got to talk to you!" she exclaimed, pulling Taec with her as she rushed out of the room to go to their language room.

After the door is closed, Min suddenly jump towards Taec, hugging him tightly. "Thank you for yesterday, you're the best!"

Taec hug her back before letting her go. "Mind to tell me what happen?". Min nodded her head vigorously, having a seat beside Taec before telling him about the phone call.

"You know, he sang for me! Can you believe it!" she said excitedly after finishing her story, feeling happy just by the thoughts of yesterday's event.

"So, i didn't get any replies for texting you thousand times and yet he just call you for what.. once? twice? and easily getting an answer from you?" complained Taec jokingly with wide eyes.

Min laughed, "I'm sorry, it's an unknown number. I don't know it was him on the first place!"

"But still, you didn't reply any of my text. Looks like i won't be needed anymore " sighed Taec, pretending to cry.

"Stop pretending!" said Min in English, tickling him as she said so.

Taec burst into laughter, "Alright! Alright!" he said. "Stop!"

Min stop tickling Taec, laughing when Taec looks like a mess. "So, what do you plan next?" he asked after calming himself down.

"I don't know, we don't even have any variety programs together" explained Min.

"Why don't you ask him out? You know, as thank you?"

"Why must i am always the one to make a move" whined Min.

"Yah, you'll be closer to him if you have a meal with him" explained Taec. Min sighed, she's a girl! She want to be asked, not to be the one who asked!

"Yah" started Taec again. "Just this one time, okay? I'm sure this is your last time to ask him" he said determinedly.

"Okay.." replied Min, before going to the practice room again with Taec.

----------------

Hi readers! I am really thankful all of your comments! I'm glad you like the previous chapter and hope you'll give the same response too! ^^ and i reached 24 subscribers! :D :D thank you ~ i never thought it would be more than 20 actually, it really makes me happy! enjoy the chapter :D