Chapter 16

I'm in love ♥


After finishing his 'business', he went back towards their room. He open the door slightly to saw Simon D sitting a little too close to Min. 'What are they doing?' he thought. He then heard a giggle from the inside and saw Simon D whispering to Min. He frowns, feeling something tug his heart.

He shook his head, 'It's nothing Hongki-yah. Simon D got Lady Jane, remember?' he tried to convince himself. Trying to smile, he then went in to the room as if nothing's happen. Well, there is nothing happen actually.

"Hey" he approached both of them, "What did i miss?" he said, trying to lift up a conversation as he sits on one of the couch. He then fake a cough as he saw they were really sitting close to each other. Min being the oblivious one, didn't notice the sign whereas Simon D sneered, moving a away a little from Min as Hongki keep staring at him.

"We're just talking" replied Simon D with a grin on his face.

"Oh, about what?" Hongki asked curiously.

"Nothing ~ It's a secret between us, right Min?" said Simon D, looking at Min.

Min's eyes went wide, surprised of Simon D's action.

Simon D just laughed, "Well, it's nothing that you need to know Hongki-yah. So, don't worry"

Hongki then felt more curious then before, 'Why wouldn't they tell me?' he thought. Before he manage to utter a reply, the big forehead guy then stands up, grabbing two microphone and gives it to him and Min.

"Let's sing one more time!" he said excitedly. Already moves his body to the rhythm.


- 15 minutes later-

"I got a phone call" told Simon D to Hongki before he went outside the room to answer his phone.

"Where did oppa go?" asked Min when she saw him left the room.

"Oh, he got a phone call" told Hongki before removing his thirst with a soda.

Min then took a seat, grabbing hers and took a sip. The atmosphere feels slightly awkward before Simon D went back in again with a smile on his face. "I gotta go" he said simply.

"Where?" Min asked.

"Jane has finishes her schedule early" he answered, the smile stay plastered on his face.

"That's why you're smiling" teased Hongki.

"Yah, you would be smiling too if you got a girlfriend!"

Min laughs, somehow finding the little argument cute. "I guess we should leave too then, oppa"

Hongki and Min then stood up, Hongki wishing him a good luck while Min bow him a goodbye.

"I'll treat you again next time!" Min heard Simon D said as she left the room.

"I'll take you home?" offered Hongki sheepishly.

"Okay!" Min replied happily.


- In front of Min's Apartment -


"Oppa, you should come inside first. Halmeoni would be really happy to see you!" she exclaimed.

"Eh, there's no need Minnie-ah. I don't want to disturb her" Hongki politely refused.

"Aniya! Come on!" Min grabbed Hongki's hand and took him upstairs to her home. Hongki's heartbeat went fast as he felt her hands, his eyes continuously stare at their intertwined hand. He smiles unknowingly, his cheeks heating up.

"Halmeoni!" exclaimed Min as she opened the door, taking off her shoes before giving her a hug and a kiss on a cheek. "I'm home" she said to her grandmother. "And oh, i brought Hongki oppa too!"

"Annyeong haseyo halmeoni, it's nice to see you again" said Hongki.

"Aigoo, you come back!" said her grandmother, patting Hongki's cheek. "You should stay for a while this time. I'll make some snacks"

"Yeah, oppa. You should stay for a while" agreed Min with her grandmother. Seeing that he couldn't refuse their offer, he simply nodded. "Good! You should sit first in the living room oppa, i'm going to change for a while" Min said.

He then make his way to the living room and do what she told him to. He looks around, seeing the walls filled with photos of Min when she's young and the photo of her first debut. He smiled, 'She's naturally beautiful'

"Here Hongki-shi, i just made the pancake" offered Min's grandmother.

"Thank you halmeoni" he answered, taking a bite on the pancake. "It's delicious" he exclaimed. Taking another bite, she then saw Min went out of her room.

"Is it delicious right?" she asked him.

"Yeah, it's really delicious" he replied. "Want some?" he asked, cutting a bite size of the pancake with his chopstick and do a pose to 'fed' Min.

Min nodded vigorously before taking a bite of the pancake. "You two are so cute" exclaimed Min's grandmother. "You should come often Hongki-shi"

"You can call me Hongki halmeoni" he started. "And i'll make some time to visit you more often" he continued.

Min hummed during the conversation. "If you wanted to eat home meal, you can come here oppa. Halmeoni is a great cook" Min said,simply proud of her grandmother.

Hongki smiled, he feels warm in the house and he truly felt welcome. He should thank them later.

After an hour of chatting and talking, Hongki then excuse himself to go home.

"I'll make sure to bring something for you the next time i visit, halmeoni" said Hongki, feeling a little bit sorry for not giving her anything.

"It's okay Hongki-ah, you don't need to" she replied with a heartwarming smile.

"Well then, i'll go home now. Annyeonghi kyeshipshiyo halmuhni" he bows. "And goodbye Min" he waves.

'I'm falling in love with you more and more...'


----------------

Hello readers! I'm sorry for not updating, i got a lot of test this week T.T Well, this chapter is kind of longer than the chapter before so i hope you like it :3 And the next chapter will be about episode 2 of Oh! My School! ^^ i think that's it. Thank you for reading!