Chapter 17

I'm in love ♥


The day before the recording, Min has asked Simon D to meet her at a restaurant near her hair shop. She was getting a haircut
on the day.

After meeting each other, the then discuss on how to do a little surprise for Hongki; with Simon D coming up with ideas and Min denying the ideas. Talk after talk, they then comes up with a simple plan.

"You're sure abut this?" asked Simon D. Min just hummed in agreement, mouth filled with meat. "Well, let's hope it is a success then.


- Day Of First Official Recording -


Simon D and Hongki has agreed to come early to the school. 'Meet you later hyung!' was the last text Simon D received from Hongki. "Oh, it looks like your teachers are waiting at the gate" informed his manager.

"You can just drop me here then hyung" replied Simon D, packing his stuff in his bag before sling it up to his shoulder, before opening the door of the car.

"It's Simon D!" exclaimed Park Gyeongrim. "As the first person arrived, we'll give you a duty to inspect the others" she offered.

After a few minutes of waiting, they saw someone walking. "Someone else is coming" said Myeongsu.

"Are they walking here?" Gyeongrim asked. Hongki who heard them felt like he was in trouble and started to speed up his walk.

"Am i late?" he asked.

"Why is he walking himself here?" laughed Simon D.

"I am a top star and yet i walked here alone" complained Hongki, jogging towards the teachers. He went to stand besides Simon D, playing around with a leaf.

"See this?" Simon D showed a band on his left arm.

Reading the text, he then looked surprised. "You're inspecting?"

Ignoring Hongki's words, he immediately inspect Hongki. "Look at your hair" he started.

"Well.." Hongki answered, trying to come up with a reasonable reason.

"Who told you to dye your hair?" Simon D cut Hongki's words. A little he didn't realize is that he dyed his hair too, LOL.

"I want you to go easy on me" Hongki stated, unconsciously waving his hand which were holding a leaf.

Seeing the leaf, Simon D then asked him, "What's this?"

"Oh, i pick it up on my way here" he answered, feeling a little shy of his habit.

"That's romantic" Simon D stated, making the teachers laughed.

"Please take your sunglasses off" Gyeongrim asked.

Remembering his plan, Simon D pushed Hongki in. "You should go in first"

"I can't wait here?" asked Hongki.

"You should get prepared first" He tried to convince him. Hongki who is oblivious about his friend then just nodded and went inside. Simon D had planned out that Min should come last so Hongki won't saw her.

One by one, the students kept on coming; Son Eunseo, Lee Hyeonjin, Kim Jaegyeong and Minho. Until lastly, one white car started to approached them. "I think our last student is here" said Myeongsu.

They waited for the last student when suddenly an unknown person went out of the car. The teachers suddenly laughed when they thought that the person went to the wrong place. "Who are you?" asked Myeongsu with a laugh. "Are you a parent?"

"Yes yes yes, i am here as a parent" said the unknown person. (He is Lee Juseop, working under JYP as 2PM's manager)

"Really?" asked Gyeongrim unbelievingly. "You can bring out the student"

"Okay, just wait for a moment" said Lee Juseop, making his way towards the car.

"He is so awkward" commented Myeongsu. Suddenly, the back door open and revealed Chansung of 2PM.

"Who's that?" asked Myeongsu.

"It's 2PM Chansung!" exclaimed Park Gyeongrim with a satisfied tone.

Chansung give them a bow before approaching them. "Annyeong haseyo" greeted Gyeongrim.

"Are you going to be attending the school?" asked Myeongsu.

"Yes? Ah no, but my friend has done something wrong" he exclaimed, shaking the teacher's hand.

"Who is it?" asked Myeongsu again.

"Co-come out here" Chansung said, clearly showing he's acting. "Come out" he signaled to the car. Then suddenly, the door open to reveal Min coming out of the car. She held her laughed when she went towards them, feeling a little shy to approach the crowd.

"Min was expelled last time" Myeongsu tried to remember.

"No, i was transferred" Min replied quickly, denying the real reason.

"In any case, you quit" Myeongsu replied, didn't want to lose.

"That's not true!" Min exclaimed nervously.

"I'm your teacher" Myeongsu started, letting go his stick and confront Min. "You're cute when you argue" he said, making them burst out in laughter.

"Why is this parent and Chansung here today?" asked Gyeongrim in curiosity.

"Oh, as her oppa" Chansung replied.

"You should study while you're here" said Myeongsu.

"Chansung, come with us" supported Gyeongrim.

"You're the most uneducated member of 2PM anyway" joked Myeongsu.

After some talks, Chansung and his manager then went to say goodbye. "Should we head to the classroom with Min then?" Myeongsu asked.

"Let's go!" Gyeongrim exclaimed. They then went towards the school building, with Min being chased by Myeongsu. Reaching the front door, Simon D approached Min.

"Ready for the next plan?" he asked. Min just hummed and nodded. 'Be surprise Hongki-yah' thought Simon D with a smirk.

----------------

Hi readers :D Is the story okay? Is the chapter confusing ;/ Do you like it? :3 I'm sorry for the slow progress of the story, i tried to make the story interesting but i'm still in learning. Thank you for still sticking up with the story ~ ^^