Chapter 22

I'm in love ♥

They were given a little break before starting the first period of the day. Given the chances, Min excuses herself from the room to go to the restroom. 'Oh, i better check my phone' she thought after her visit to the restroom and went straight to the girl's waiting room.

"Oh, a message!" talked Min to herself.


From : Chansung oppa

To : Minyoungie! Did you have fun there? ^^ Do well, keke.



Min smiled, touched by the support Chansung were giving her. Her thoughts went further as she thought of how thankful she was to have joined JYPNATION and met with people who really care about her. Her thoughts abrupt suddenly as she heard the door was being open to find one of the idol's stylist with a shocked expression on her face.

"Omo! Why are you here Min-shi? They were going to start the recording!" she exclaimed when she approach Min.

Wide eyes, Min stared at her blankly. "W-what? No one informed me!" She started to get panic, afraid that the PDs and Writers would expelled her for the second time.

"It's okay, they just started, you should hurry now!" ushered the stylist, accompanying Min to the door of the classroom. "Good luck!" she uttered to Min.

"Thank you" whispered Min, taking a deep breath before opening the door of the classroom.

 


- Classroom -

"First period has now started" announced Gyeongrim. "Today, we'll be learning history" she exclaimed, clapping her hands and followed by the students.

Moments later, the door of the classroom opens; everyone turns their attention to see Min stood by the door looking really nervous. Everyone seems to be surprised of her late appearance, especially Hongki.

"Oh, why are you coming in now?" asked Gyeongrim.

"What are you doing?!" exclaimed Hongki. He was worried when he didn't found Min in the room that he even thought he was just in illusion of Min being there.

"Yah!" said Simon D, calling Min to sit in her place.

Min was getting really nervous, everyone seems to be angry of her. "I really had no idea!" she said with quivering voice, but still has a smile on her face.

"Was this planned?" asked Hongki suspiciously. Well, it's not his fault for being suspicious. He was being surprised since morning by the small girl.

Immediately, Min denied his question and went back to her own seat.

"It's not planned? It's good" said Hongki. Feeling unsatisfied, Hongki asked the PD once again to get the same answer. "But it's good"

"The bell has already rang, why are you late?" asked Park Myeongsu.

"What a great character" Eunhyuk started. "She's free to do anything she wants" he continued jokingly, giving laughter to everyone.

Min was burst in laughter by his joke, but quickly giving her excuse, "But no one called me!"

"Of course you should be in class when class begins" Minho said a matter or fact, a 'good student' vibe were being freed from his body.

Myeongsu feels that it's enough to questions her so he decided to continue the class. For this, Min was really thankful as she might be in verge of crying if they went to question her further.

"You should drink some water" whispered Simon D, calming her down.

"As you all know, our history dates back to over 5000 years ago" said Myeongsu. "We need to know our history in order to advance further, do you understand?"

"Yes" some of them answered.

Min was concentrating to Myeongsu's words when she saw some movement from the back of her eye. She then turn her head a little to saw Hyorim were tugging on Hongki's left hand.

"She keeps touching my hand" said Hongki, interrupting the class.

"How dare you?!" mad Myeongsu jokingly.

"She keeps touching my hand" Hongki repeated his words to his best friend and Min with somehow a smile on his face.

'Is he trying to make Min jealous?' thought Simon D as he took a glance towards Min who was now forcing herself to put a little smile.

Hyorim keeps grabbing his hand and try to take back her thing. "He stole my ring" she informed the class. But no matter what, Min was still slightly unhappy.

"Yah Lee Hongki, you should stop now" advised Simon D. Min was nearly getting scolded by the PD and now he wants to make her jealous? He's messing at the wrong time..

"Is it your wedding ring?" Myeongsu asked jokingly, trying to make the class alive. "Her ring is a ribbon" he continued, laughter filling all over the class.

Hongki sees the tense in Simon D's eyes and finally gives back Hyorim's ring. Hongki flinch a little when Simon D mouthed "You're dead if she's sulky" to him, giving him a serious s
tare.

----------------

Hey ~ I updated ! ^^ haha. I've edited this chapter many times because i kind of feel unsatisfied with the chapter :/ So, this is the last result of the chapter and i hope you guys like it :D <3