Chapter 12

I'm in love ♥


Hongki were debating with himself on whether he should go or not. he love hanging out with his buddies, but this is his only chance to spend time with Min; alone. He then looks at Min, smiling by himself as he saw Min was biting her chopstick, patiently waiting for the last piece of meat to cook.

He never thought that Min has a childish character, from what he saw in articles and their music video, she looks very chic and charismatic. But after an hour of spending time with Min, he could tell that Min is an innocent girl; who really loves food by the way. He smiles again as he saw her eyes lit up as the meat she waited for has finally cooked thoroughly.

After a few minutes of thinking, he then has a fantastic idea. "Minnie" called Hongki, getting her attention. "You really don't have any schedule today right?" he asked.

"Nope, not at all" she answered simply. "Wae?"

"Do you want to hangout with my friends?" asked Hongki carefully,looking at Min.

"Sure, why not?" she said with a smile. "Are they going to come here?"

"Aniyo" Hongki shook his head. "We're going to meet them at a nearby noraebang"

"Noraebang?!" exclaimed Min excitedly. "We should finish this fast then oppa!" she continued, making Hongki laughs before replying Jonghun's text.


To : Jonghun

Yeah, i'm going dude. Save some songs for me.



----------


After ten minutes of walking, they finally reached the karaoke room. "Shhh~" signaled Hongki to Min. "They don't know you're coming" he whispered. Min then nodded, feeling slightly nervous as they went closer to Chocoball's rented karaoke room.

"Hide behind me" Hongki said slowly, wanted to surprise his ChocoBall boys who is clueless about him bringing Min. Min giggles  a little as he heard Sangchu's and Jonghun's voice singing 'IU - Marshmallow' in a high tone from outside of the room.

He open the door slightly, seeing Sangchu trying to do the 'Marshmallow' dance with Simon D. He sighed a little, sometimes he really didn't know whether to feel grateful to have such unique friend.

Signaling Min in a count of three, he then opened the door with a fast swing, surprising the boys in the room especially Simon D who jumps to the nearby seat. "Aish, you're freaking me out!" said Simon D. Just as he wanted to knock Hongki's head, he then heard a small laugh behind Hongki. "You're bringing someone?" he asked hongki, giving him a curious look.

Hongki just smiles at him before he took a step aside to show Min to his friends. "Guys, this is Min" he said with a big smile. "And Minnie, we are the ChocoBalls" he continued, introducing his friends one by one.

Min gives them a big smile before bowing to introduce herself, "Annyeong haseyo, Choneun Minyoung imnida"

"How did you guys get here together?" asked Sangchu.

"Oh, we were having meal together before" Hongki answered casually.

"Just you two?" asked Jonghun in surprised. Hongki nodded simply while Min were biting her lower lip, still feeling a little nervous.

"Yah, we shouldn't just be standing here. Min, you should sing a song " said Simon D. "Yeah, come on . Let's start singing!" exclaimed Sangchu, resuming their song earlier. Jonghun then called her to pick any songs available on the list book.

"Where are the others?" asked Hongki.

"We're the only one coming" answered Simon D. "So, when would you tell me about her?"  whispered Simon D.

"What is there for me to tell, we're not dating" replied Hongki nonchalantly.

"Yeah, you're not dating....Yet!" exclaimed Simon D cheekily, grinning when his face turns slightly red.

"Oppa! You guys should sing too!" said oblivious Min who get along really well with both Sangchu and Jonghun. She was dancing  around with Sangchu, giggling when he tried show her a y dance.

Then, a familiar music ring to her ears. "Breathe!" she exclaimed happily, burst out laughing she watch the ChocoBalls doing the 'I can't breathe' dance. 'They were really fun' she thought.

After spending time for a few hours with them, Min watches her clock to find that it's nearly ten o'clock; it's getting late. "Oppa, i think i should go home now" she informed the boys, standing to greet goodbye.

Simon D then push Hongki forward a little, "Hongki said he'll send you home!"

Hearing that, Hongki went wide-eye looking at Simon D. "Oh, it's okay oppa" she answered with a smile.

"Go!" whispered Simon D to Hongki, giving him his car key.

"Aniyo Minnie, let me take you home. It's really late now"

"Okay, if you say so.."