Chapter 24

I'm in love ♥

 

"Now, we'll move on to the next problem" informed Myeongsu to the students.

"That's right, now we'll have a square quiz problem" said Gyeongrim before giving instruction on how to play the game. "You have to guess the term that goes into the blank square and it is subjective"

Finishing the instruction, Tony Ahn then read the first question for them.

"General Yi Sunsin fought bravely in the battle of Naryang. He was hit by the enemy's ____ and died."

Seconds after he finishes the question, waves of hand can be seen rising in the air, trying to get pick to answer the question. This clearly shows how everyone is eager to guess the answer as they compete against each other to collect the 'good' badges.

Despite the eagerness, the students unfortunately failed to give the correct answer to the question. Yet, their answers really entertain the people in the classroom.

Seeing that the students are still going nowhere near the answer, Myeongsu decided to throw a hint.

"You're all being misled. Our weapons and the enemy's weapon were different" Myeongsu explained.

'Different....Gun?' was unconsciously playing in Min's thought before she immediately raises her hand up and announced her answer. After a few moments of silence, Myeongsu then announced that she got the correct answer.

Min gets extremely hyper as she heard the announcement, totally unexpected that she gave the correct answer. Her expression tells you enough how surprised she had been.

Disappointment can be seen on the other's face but one particular student suddenly smiled as he saw the winner's face. In a few seconds, the frown on his face immediately turn into a smile as the view of a happy Min came to his sight; washing all of his disappointment away. You guys know who is it right? :)

A proud smile can be seen on Simon D's face as he was relieved that Min was now in a happy mood again. "You should ask for your badge" he whispered.

"Please give me my badge" said Min, making Myeongsu a little flustered as she cuts his explanation. Simon D sneered as he saw the surprised look on the principal's face.

"Wait a minute" he said, "Do you think I’m a badge seller?!" he continued, making all of them laughed with his burst out.

---

After the games has finished, the PD then gives them a break to rest and change their clothes before continuing their next activity.

"See you later Min" said Simon D before going towards his best friend.

"So, have fun with the game?" said Simon D, placing his right arm around Hongki's shoulder and leading them to the changing room.

"Not really" Hongki replied. "You guys did well" he complimented his best friend.

"Yeah, and you almost screwed up most of the time" Simon D said suddenly in a serious tone. "Why did you do that?"

Seeing Hongki giving him a questioning look, Simon D continued, "Don't act like you don't know anything. You know what you did before makes her upset"

"I didn't mean to" Hongki says honestly. Well, he couldn't help it. Though he knows that his hyung has a girlfriend and would never make a move towards another girl, his heart couldn't resist the jealousy feeling when he saw how close the two are.

Simon D sighed, "You know she likes you right?"

Hongki stays silent.

"Well, if you didn't. She is. So stop frowning, she barely even look at other male idols" informed Simon D. "And you know how deep is my love for Jane" he continued, giving a little cheesy feel to his words.

Hongki laughed, "Yeah yeah, i know."

"Good, now let's get change"


---

On the other side, Min was trying to interact with others as she was waiting for her turn to change. She was really excited that other than Sora, NS Yoonji has as well lived in California.

Jaegyeong suddenly attracts the camera's attention as she says that she and NS Yoonji were the 88's line. Sora then joined in saying that she and Min was the 91's line.

"Look at the height's different" Min said, a little embarrassed of her cute height.

"We're... The old ones" Hyorim said, giving laughter to the others in the room.

After talking and changing their clothes, they were then being called to go outside as they'll be doing a little exercises.

----------------

Hello my readers ^^

Firstly, i would like to start the author's note with an apology to all of you. Actually, i was supposed to update this chapter last week but i wasn't really satisfied with what i wrote. Well, I’m not really satisfied with this chapter either but this is a bit better than the first one. I understand if you guys didn't like the chapter, I’ll try to make the next one better :)

Secondly, i want to thank all of my 45 subscribers and readers out there for staying and patiently waiting for the story :D It really makes me happy to know that there are many people who read and love the story. I love you guys! A lot! <3

And oh, sorry if the author's note seem a little less excited than it usually is :S i don't know why but i'm kinda in a serious mood today :/

I'll be sitting for a big exam next month, so i hope you guys would understand if there won't be updates any sooner. *bows.

Well, that's probably it for today. Oh wait, after i reread the story, i realize that i never really told you guys my name. Well, probably you guys won't care anyway, haha. But, if you guys do. My name is Audrey :I would love to know if you guys have any opinion about the story or if you guys just want to share any new MinKi news, you guys can send it to my wall :D Some of my readers has added me as a friend, thank you guys! ^^

And that's about it! Wow, it's a long author's note O.O haha. Sorry if i wrote too much! Annyeong ~

LOVE YOU ALL! <3