Chapter 5

I'm in love ♥


After they have finished recording for the picking partner game, the PD then give the idols a 15 minutes break while they prepare the things for the next segment.

Hearing the announcement made by the PD, Taecyeon then found his way to Min; grin can be visibly seen on his face. "You did great!" he patted her head.

"Yeah, REALLY great" Min answered sarcastically.

"Yah, stop being sarcastic!" annoyed Taec. He quickly look around, hoping that he didn't say that out loud. "At least now we have some clue he feels about you" he continued. "He totally has a thing for you"

"And how are you sure you aren't wrong?"

"You are too oblivious sometimes Min" he exclaimed. "Don't you see how he acts differently after you pick Simon D?"

"No?" Min answered, shaking her head like an innocent little girl. She thought that Hongki seems perfectly fine; well, he do acts a little strange after the partnering game. But she assumes that it was all for entertainment.

"Min-ah" he started while rubbing his temple; a little frustrated of the naive Min. "You know you're my favorite dongsaeng right?"

"You know you're my favorite too, oppa~" she replied cutely, swaying their hands together.

Taec sighed, knowing that he can't resist his dongsaeng. "Well, why don't you go approach him now? You know, try to make a conversation?"

"But, what should i say?" Min ask, starting to feel nervous.

"I don't know, ask about anything?"

"Do you think that's a good idea?"

"You never know if you haven't try" he said. "You can do it!"

 


- Meanwhile, On The Other Side Of The Room -

"You okay dude?" asked Simon D.

"She doesn't like me" Hongki answered, pouting slightly.

Simon D sighed looking at his best friend. Hongki rarely shows his childish side other than for shows. 'He must be really upset'. "Yah, you shouldn't give up that easily"

"What more can i do?"

"There are many things that you can do to get her Hongki-ah. Stop being childish!"

"I'm not!" Hongki answered.

"You totally are"

"I'm not!"

Before Simon D can continue their immature fight, he saw that Min was walking towards their direction. He smirked, thinking that he should let Hongki deal with Min himself; without his help.

"Annyeong" Min started. "Am i disturbing?"

"No, not at all!" Simon D exclaimed. "Yah Jeremy, i'm going to talk to Minho" he said, and making his way towards the said man.

"Y-yah" Hongki tried to called his best friend; but was being ignored.

"I think i am disturbing you guys, right?" Min started while laughing awkwardly.

"A-aniyo" answered Hongki, realizing his attitude making her awkward. "So.. how was the recording so far?" he asked, trying to lessen the tension around them.

"It's fun" said Min calmly. "And i really want to say sorry for the game earlier, you really are great!" she stated. "I really want to pick you, but..."

"But?" Hongki asked when Min didn't continue her words. 'Maybe she do likes me!' he thought, smiling when he thinks of the answer.

"I-its nothing" Min answered quickly with a small smile. "We can be friends, right oppa?"

Hongki froze; his heart beat fast when Min called him oppa. All of a sudden, his mood was grading up quickly.

Min eyed Hongki when she didn't get an answer. "Oppa?" she asked again. Then it hit her, she just called him oppa! "I can call you oppa, right?" she ask nervously, her cheeks started to heat up.

"Y-yeah, sure!" he answered excitedly, making Min laughs.

"We'll start recording now!" announced the PD.

"We'll talk more later oppa. Fighting!" she said cheerfully, making her way to her seat.

Hongki smiled, he's totally in love..