Chapter 6

I'm in love ♥


The recording has started and everyone is excited. They will be having personality development program for their first official class. The students were listening to the teacher's words eagerly, anticipating for their first lesson.

The teachers started by introducing a one-day teacher which is qualified for the subject; Noh Gyusik. They greeted him together as he walk his way towards the center. "We asked you to draw a life graph. Have you all done the homework?" ask Gyeongrim, which is then being answered by a confident 'yes' by the students.

"What does this graph have to do with personality development?" asked Hongki curiously. The teacher then explains that the graph will help them to look back on their pasts and that it can also predict their future. He continues by saying that the person can see what things they value in life.

The students check their graphs, curious of what can the teacher interpret about their life. "How about you started first, Hongki-shi?" said Gyeongrim. Hongki then made his way to the front, taking his graph and stick it to the board.

Hongki; who seems visibly more cheerful than before started with an introduction of himself. He took a glance of Min before starting his presentation of his life graph with a smile. He explains his graph in ease with a bit of humor, which makes the students more anticipates of his life graph.

Min was listening to him diligently, curious about the past life of her crush. She reacts naturally to Hongki's jokes and words with a smile that never leaves her face.

By that, Hongki were more confident of his presentation. He slowly becoming more witty, giving laughter to the class. Though his explanation is brief, he points out every details of his life. He shows the up and down he went through; some of his photos from his stormy period were revealed, the success of 'You're Beautiful' which he was cast as Jeremy and the debut of CNBlue to which makes them as rivals.

"Teacher, what do you think of him?" asked Gyeongrim after Hongki finishes.

"As you can tell, he's got a lot of sense and is emotional" he started. Hongki nods slowly as he acknowledges the teacher's words. "The problem is that he's very rash" he continued. "When he's happy, things work out well. But when he's sad, then his life takes a downturn too."

"You're right" Hongki mutters, impressed of how the teacher seems to know him really well.

"So, he needs to learn to control his emotions"

"I need to be in love" he answers quickly, with somewhat determination can be seen from his face. He then gives a shy laugh when Gyeongrim sings the chorus part of 'Love love love', thanking the audience before walking back to his sit.

Min, who was listening to Hongki's last words were having a wide smile; blushing a little as she thought of herself being the person he be in love with.

They then continued the presentation one by one, until lastly it was Jaegyeong's turn. She were presenting with confidence, telling them that many agencies wanted to scout her when she won second place in a singing competition. Myeongsu and Gyeongrim jokes about how all agencies called her, making Min's laugh.

She continues, that before, she couldn't dance; showing her unique waves to everyone. "It's not that bad" said Simon D. Myeongsu then gives response that he got a shock, making the whole class laughs.

Jaegyeong also said that she enrolled at a dance academy to improve her dancing skills. Min's expression clearly shows that she anticipates what she was about to say next.

"I enrolled there and met Minyoung." she exclaimed, which makes Min nodded happily. "I met Minyoung there. She was really young, but she was a great dancer" she added.

Min turns shy when she receives the compliment, humbling herself but still shows her co-operation with Simon D.

"I enrolled there and set Minyeong as my target." she continued, pointing to Min while she said so. Min was surprise, not knowing of her being set as a target.

"Wow" she mutters, totally surprise of the confession. Hongki looks at Min, seeing that she seems kind of sad of the outburst. He then trying to give some signals to Simon D, hoping his best friends can help her cheer up.

Simon D; who was aware of this knows that he should help her. She's his partner after all.

"I undertook rhythm training-----"

"Rhythm" corrected Simon D with an English accent; making Min laughs sympatically while Hongki just burst out laughing, totally thankful to his friend for making her smile again.

Jaegyeong continues her presentation by showing how her unique waves turn into a y one, making people impressed of the changes she has made.

"Jaegyeong, you said that Min was your rival" Gyeongrim started. "You're still rivals now in the music industry" she continued. "What do you think you're better than Min at?"

Min started to get nervous, she really hates to get compared of others.

"I'm taller" she said; posing confidently like a model. Min who was listening, felt hurt of the true confession. She suddenly let out her anger by hitting the table.

"Min, what about you?" asked Juri. Min was a little hesitant, but Simon D was saying that she shouldn't lose by the attack.

"I'm cuter" she said, showing a little of her aegyo to the audience. But almost a sudden she was outburst in laughter, ashamed of her little aegyo.

Hongki who watches her smiles widely, enjoying the short aegyo by Min. 'When you're mine, your aegyo will only be for me' he thought, grinning widely.

----------------

Annyeong to my readers! ^^ Though the progress of the story is kind of slow, I really hope that you'll enjoy the update :3 And THANK YOU to the new subscribers for subscribing and for those who gives comments on the story :D

Let's give Minki a lot of love ^^ <3