Chapter 21

I'm in love ♥


Finish with the introductions, the new students then went to fill the empty seats at Hongki's row. Min was scrunching her face a little when she saw Hongki helps Jeong Sora to sit besides him. Simon D sigh, 'Why did women be jealous on such little things?' he thought. Well, whether he want to or not, he had to help this little girl beside her.

"Teacher!" exclaimed Simon D, garnering people's attention. "Aren't we going to decide on seating partners today?"

Hearing this, Min look at Simon D sadly. "Why?" asked Min without her realizing.

'Aissh this kid, i'm doing this for you!' he thought to himself. "She's really a burden" he answered half-heartedly, hoping that Min would notice that he's lying.

But much to his liking, Min was oblivious to his lie and continue to ask him, "Why?"

Simon D tried to think more excuses, on which Min cut it off saying that she wanted to change partner too. 'She is really innocent, aishh' thought simon D. "We're both wearing bands today" said Simon, trying to calm Min down.

"The person you're sitting next to is your for partner today" Myeongsu explained, making things clear for the students.

"Am i really a burden? I could take off the band" Min whispered to Simon D.

"Aniya, you're the best here" he replied, making Min smile again.

Hongki were looking at them the whole time, feeling a little jealous of how close their relationship were. 'I guess she grew fond of him already' he thought.

"Say hello to your partner" Hongki heard Gyeongrim said, shaking him from his thoughts. As instructed, Hongki then look to his left to shake hand with Sora. 'Maybe i should be close with her'

"We're friends" Sora said while shaking his hand.

"We're born in the same year?" asked Hongki.

"You're a year older than me, but i wanted us to be friends" she said with a smile.

Hongki felt flabbergasted, "she's weird!" he announced to the class. "She is really weird!"

All of them then started questioning of Hongki's childish behavior, finding it weird for him to burst out like that.

"Oppa is a year older than me, but we're going to be friends" explained Sora.

"I didn't say that!" he exclaimed with a pout. "I didn't say that" he repeated with a whiny voice, waving his hands showing he's still denying of Sora's explanation.

Founding his voice funny, Minho and Simon d then make fun of the way he speak; making everyone laughs at the synchronization of their voice. Hongki then when shock, 'this is not how it should be!'

"Simon D, what was that?" asked Myeongsu, cueing him to do what his imitation of Hongki; bursting the class with laughter.

Hongki, feeling ashamed, trying to make things clear. "It's not like that. She's a year younger, plus my birthday's early too" He then continued, "I'm older than her, but she keeps trying to be friends"

"She wants to be friends?" Gyeongrim cooed him like a child.

"Yes" he murmured shamefully.

Simon D continued to tease Hongki, still excited on making fun of him. Min who were sitting besides the former just force a smile on her face. She saw how Sora was so comfortable around him, somehow making them looks like they have known long.

"His hands were like this!" Simon D continued, still showing how Hongki has acted before.

Hongki just laughs, 'i'll get you later hyung..'

----------------

Hello readers! ^^ This one is a repost of my last update, though i kind of edit it a tiny bit :) I've finished my exams so i might have time to be updating chapter 22 tomorrow! :D I'm late to know about the error so i think i might miss some of your earlier comments, so i'm sorry for that >.<  <3