Chapter 25

I'm in love ♥


Echoes of laughter can be heard filling the field, giving a bright atmosphere to the surrounding. The idols are having an exercise, starting with some light stretches before doing some aero dance.

Hongki was standing on the right behind Minyoung, giving him a chance to turn his gaze towards the said girl every time he hears the laughter that automatically makes him smile. Minyoung has full of charms, charms that manage to flutters his heart anywhere and in anytime.

"Yah, stop with the stare. You're making a hole on her back" teased Simon D.

"I-i'm not staring!" stuttered Hongki, cheeks fuming in red as he heard Simon D sneered and giving him a 'yeah right' look.

"Oppa, they say we can take a break now!" approached Min with her usual cheerful smile as she stands beside the two boys.

"Let's go then!" answered Simon D, placing his left arm on Min's right shoulder and successfully dragging her away from Hongki.

He glances back and put out his tongue, mouthing 'Babo' before facing back towards the front. Hongki doesn't realize that he's the only one left on the field.

A few moments after, he thens started to realize the situation. "Yah hyung!" he shouted, hurriedly chasing the two in front of him. "Wait for me!"

----------

"Oh. i have some snacks in the bag oppa. We should eat it together, i'll be right back!" said Min before making her way to take the said snacks.

"I'm going to washroom, don't wait for me" announced Simon D before he too makes his way to his towards destination.

"Jajan!" Min appeared suddenly with a bag of snacks and crackers, laughing when she saw Hongki's shock expression.

"You shouldn't do that again, Minnie-yah" he said, taking in some air as he tries to calm himself.

"Arasso ~ But where's Simon D oppa?" she asked.

"Oh, hyung said we don't need to wait for him" informed Hongki.

"Really? Okay then, let's go to the playground oppa!" exclaimed Min excitedly before grabbing Hongki's hand and lead him towards the playground. "Wah, i haven't played this for years!" she said as she sits on one of the swings.

Hongki laughs, once again he could see this side of Min. Walking towards the said girl, he then sits on another swing beside Min, taking the chocolate stick Min offered him and munching it.

"Wow, that's a lot snacks" amazed Hongki as he saw Min thoroughly went through the plastic bag filled with different kinds of crackers, chocolates and sweets.

"They made me in a good mood" she said. "So, they are my best friend~" she continued, making a lovable expression as she hugs the plastic bag.

Hongki laughs, "Does that mean oppa must be some kind of food to be your best friend?" joked Hongki, making Min laughs.

"Aniyo~!" she denied in embarrassment. She then went to grab two lollipop inside the bag and giving one to Hongki. "You can be my best friend if you cheers your lollipop with mine!"

Hongki then laughs at Min's child acts. He could never gets bored with her straightforward personality. "Okay, from today. We can be best friend" Hongki plays along.

"Best friend!" replied Min, toasting the lollipop together before they burst into laughter. They never thought that they ould be this childish.

"Minnie-yah! Hongki! You should change yours clothes now! We'll be recording in 20 minutes!" they heard Simon D's voice.

"After being informed, they then hurriedly went to their respective changing rooms before continuing the recording.

----------------

Guess who's back? ME! haha. You guys miss me right? :P *gets hit.

I'm sorry for the short update >.< After nearly a month of no writing, i can't write the chapter properly and most of them ended up deleted :S I admit this chapter is kind of crappy(?) but i have promised myself to update at least one chapter this month, so this is the result.

I truly am apologized to my readers for my attempt in a fail fluff, but i was in such a happy mood i can't seem to focus to make the fic as realistic as it could be.

I will make sure to update next chapter a long one as well as a bit better! I'll gradually upgrade my writing skills >.<

THANK YOU FOR WAITING! <3 <3