Chapter 15

I'm in love ♥


Simon D and Hongki went to the place 10 minutes early; making their way to the room they have booked earlier before ordering some food and drinks.

"So, Min's coming?" asked Simon D, letting himself fall on the couch.

Hongki answers him with a hum, before following Simon D to seat on the couch. "She said she might be a bit late though, she needed to go to JYP's building first to get her things" he then said, taking out his phone to check if there's any calls or messages.

"Waiting for Minnie's text?" teased Simon D.

"Yah! Don't make fun of me" warned Hongki, heat slowly rising to his cheeks.

Simon D just laughed, secretly planning to later.

"Where's noona?" asked Hongki, trying to change the conversation.

"She couldn't come" he answered slowly.

"Wae?"

"Her schedule just got change" sighed Simon D, feels a little bitter that their date got canceled.

"The others?"

Simon D shrugged, "None of them replied my texts"

Hongki then sighed, 'Looks like it's just going to be the three of us then...' Suddenly he felt his phone vibrated; 1 new message.


From : Minnie

Oppa, i'm on my way! ^^



Hongki smiled, 'Well, at least she's coming..' he thought. He stretches his muscle before standing up, walking towards the door. "I'm going to wait for Min outside" he informs, earning a nod from Simon D before going out of the room.


- 10 minutes later -

"Oppa!" Min jumped in front of Hongki, scaring him for a moment. Seeing his shocked expression, Min then burst in laughter. "You look really funny" exclaimed Min in between her laughs.

Hongki quickly avoids to look at Min when he felt his cheeks redden up. "L-Let's just go inside" he stuttered. Min just followed Hongki as he directs her to the room.

"Min's here" announced Hongki as they went inside the room.

"Annyeong haseyo" Min bowed, before standing up again only to find Simon D alone in the room. "Is it just us?" she asked slowly.

"Yeah, the others couldn't come" answered Hongki. "Have a seat" he offered to Min before sitting besides his best friend.

Min smiled; taking a seat closer to Hongki. "So, what shall we do?"

"We can karaoke if you want to, and oh. Just order anything you want to eat, oppa will pay for today" said Simon D with his usual grin.

"What's the occasion?" she asked, smiling more brightly as Simon D offered to treat them.

"We're going to be the main cast of Oh! My School" Hongki answered for Simon D.

"Really? That's great!" she exclaimed excitedly. "But it seems like i won't be joining you oppa" continued Min with a regret smile.

"We should make a toast, oppa!" cut Min before either Simon D and Hongki could ask her anything.

Lifting their drinks up, they clashed their glass together before drink all the content in one gulp. "Let's sing!" Min said, pulling Hongki and Simon D's hand and handing both of them a mike each. She then play a song and started asking them to sing. The mood of the party gradually increases despite that they were only three of them; they sing, dance, laugh, eat and shares some stories during their little party.

"I've to go to the restroom" excused Hongki, leaving Min and Simon D in the room.

After Hongki left, Min then asked Simon D to sit down for a while. "Oppa" she started. "Actually.. I'm going to be the main guest too" she said with a grin.

"Really?!" exclaimed Simon D.

"Shh!" signaled Min. "Hongki oppa shouldn't know this"

"You're going to surprise him?" he asked, glancing at the door to see any signs of Hongki coming before focunsing on Min.

Min just nodded; biting her lips as she haven't thought on how to surprise him.

"We should make a plan then" Simon D with a grin.