Chapter 14

I'm in love ♥


The following days went as usual for the idols; having some rehearsals, appearing on some variety shows and other schedules they have been assigned for.

- One Morning Of The Following Week -

"Ne, i'll be informing him" Hongki heard his manager talking to the phone.

"Who's calling?" he asked as his manager ended the call.

"Oh, it's from KBS. You're being selected as one of the main guest of their show" started his manager. Seeing the confused look on Hongki's face, he continued, "It's the Oh! My School show. The show is verified now and they'll start recording next Saturday"

"Did they tell you who were selected besides me?" he asked curiously, his heart slightly hoping Min will be one of the main guest.

"I think they mention Simon D and Minho earlier...." replied his manager, trying to recall the conversation he just had with the PD. "So, you take the offer?"

"I'll think about it first, thanks hyung" he smiled. Just as he was about to grab his phone, it vibrated; 1 new message.


From : Simon D

To : Hongki

Are you joining the KBS show?




From : Hongki

To : Simon D

Lol, i was just about to ask you the same thing. I'm still thinking, how about you?




From : Simon D

To : Hongki

You don't need to think hard man, your MINNIE~ probably get the offer as well, haha. I have already asked for the contract




Hongki huffed looking at the text.



From : Hongki

To : Simon D

If you weren't my best pal, i'd kill you by now bro. Alright, i'll tell hyung later to get the contract




From : Simon D

To : Hongki

Naah, you love me too much :B Let's meet at the usual place at 2. And bring Min too, Jane might need a friend ;) Peace.




His eyes went wide as he finishes reading the text. 'Bring Min?!' he thought. Though they kind of occasionally sending texting messages, they haven't met each other after the first hang out. 'Well, it never hurts to try..'

He started texting Min, asking what she's doing and if she has any schedule for the day. Nervously, he waited for an answer. A few moments after, he got a reply.



From : Minnie

I'm having a brunch with Jia unnie now, we're hungry >.< I think i don't have any schedules later. wae oppa?



Hongki chuckles as he reads the messages, finding her personality adorable. He then decided to ask her about the outing. After sending the text, he suddenly gets more nervous than before. Once again, his phone got a reply.



From : Minnie

Sure, why not? ^^ Your treat oppa! keke. I'll see you later ~ Bbyong ~



Reading the text, a wide smile spread on his face. This will be the second time he's seeing Min outside. 'Minnie and i will be... On a date..' he laughs himself as thought. 'Hope everything goes well..'

----------------

I'm very sorry for the late and probably a short update >.< I got tons of assignments that i barely manage to have time for the story ;/ Anyway, i got 37 subscribers now :D :D Thank you very much for subscribers ^^ And oh, i got a lot of comments too! <3 <3 Thank you dear readers, you makes me really happy :3 Well, I hope you like the update ~