Chapter 20

I'm in love ♥


Hongki was still looking at the window where Min has stood few minutes ago, to shock to realize Simon D was taking pictures of him in that state with a laugh.

"Yah, your food will get cold if you keep it open like that" said Simon D, reviewing the pictures he had just taken with a satisfied smirk.

"W-what is she doing here?" Hongki asked as his brain has started functioning.


"You don't know? She's a main guest too Hongki yah~" answered Simon D, patting Hongki's shoulder. "You should eat up now, recording starts at 1O!" he continued before going out of the room.

"Really?" he murmured to himself. 'I better go and find out' he thought before going out of the room and search for the PD.

"PD-nim, can i check the list of guest for today?" asked Hongki when he found the PD in one of the waiting room. Nodded, the PD then gave him a piece of paper filled with names of the guest who'll be that day. He scanned through the list until he found the name he has been searching for; Lee Minyoung. Returning the paper, he then bowed to the PD before going to search for Min.

---

Min has just finish fixing her hair when she heard a knock and a voice outside the girl's waiting room. "May i see Min?" she heard.

She went to the open the door to met Hongki waiting outside, she smiled. "Like my surprise?"

"Why didn't you tell me you're here too?" Hongki said, ignoring Min's question.

Min was taken aback, this was certainly not the reaction she wanted from Hongki. She pouted, "you didn't like it?"

Min heard Hongki sighed, "It's not that i didn't like it Minnie-yah" he answered. "You should tell me you're here" he started, sounding a little angry. "...So i could set up a lunchbox for you too" he continued, voice completely the opposite from earlier.

Min was shock when she Hongki smile, she really thought Hongki's going to be mad at her. "Oppa!" she whined, "I really thought you're going to be mad!"

"Aigoo, you silly one! you shouldn't mess with me next time" he laughed, patting Min's head.

"But it was a good surprise" Min pouted, making Hongki laughs more.

"Yes, it was. Say thank you at halmeoni for me, the food was delicious"

Hearing Hongki's words, Min smiles immediately. "I will!"


- Recording -

The PD has decided to use the last episode's seating partner plan for the recording; Jaegyeong with Eunjin, Minho with Eunseo, Min and Simon D, and Hongki with.... He's seating alone for awhile. Much to his disappointment, he couldn't disagree with the seating plan.

"Welcome to Oh! My School!" exclaimed Myeongsu, giving a sign that they are officially starting the recording.

"We were scared that we wouldn't be able to meet again" he started. "I'm so happy to see you all today"

"We're back again after a few weeks" Gyeongrim stated.

"That's right, it's been a while" agreed the principal.

"Yeaah!" shouted Simon D, surprising the principal with his loud voice.

"Who is it?" Myeongsu asked, glancing towards Min & Simon D's seat. "You're so energetic"

"Of course, it's the first show" Simon D answered confidently. "I'll do my best to show you what i'm capable of"

"Alright" answered Myeongsu. "He starts like that, but ends up doing nothing" said Myeongsu jokingly.

"As you can see, many students have transferred" informed Gyeongrim.

"Some were expelled" stated Hongki. "I checked the name list"

"Yes, alright" answered Myeongsu. "That isn't a good start for today" he said, giving a small laughter in the class.

"Please hurry and introduce me" they heard from the door. All of them then look towards the voice to find Eunhyuk making a sign to fast up the recording, making them laughs more for his spontaneous act.

"He must be a new student, let's bring them inside!" Gyeongrim exclaimed.

"Minyoungie, since you're the maknae you should open the door" said Myeongsu.

Min nodded with a smile before going towards the door to let the new students in. Seeing that only Song Junggi and Eunhyuk are the only one outside, she unpurposely close the door and went to her seat when there are three more students outside waiting.

When she saw the other three students were all girls, she felt guilty and a little unsecured. 'Hongki oppa will have a new partner' she thought. "Oppa, they are all pretty" Min whispered to Simon D unconsciously.

"Cheer up Minnie-yah, they are not going to be the main guest" assured Simon D.

The new students introduce themselves one by one, each of them has a small interview by the teachers. Min frowned when she saw Hongki laughs happily while looking at Hyeorim. 'Looks like he has forgotten about me' she sulked a little.

Simon D who sits next to Min too saw the whole thing, he sigh. This time, he is siding with Min. "I'll help you with Hongki" whispered Simon D, making Min smile. "Thank you oppa" she whispered happily. Simon D then glance towards Hongki, seeing the boy looking towards them with curiosity. He just smiles and giving him a smirk.

The next to introduce herself is Jeong Sora, 2010's Miss Korea. "In the Miss Korea Pageant, you have to introduce yourself" said Myeongsu. "Can you show us?"

When Sora do her catwalk, Simon D suddenly has an idea. "You should do a catwalk too" he whispered to Min, making Min wide-eyed.

"Min says she can do it too!" exclaimed Simon D.

"Don't say it!" Min answered. 'Aigoo this oppa!' she thought.

"Miss Asia" said Gyeongrim said Gyeongrim, supporting Simon D's plan.

Hongki hearing about Min then went excited, "Miss Asia! Try it with Miss Asia!" he exclaimed.

Min then stand half-heartedly, as all of them applause for her. "Minnie is so cute. She's so little" said Myeongsu when Min then went towards them to walk towards the center.

Hongki was already smiling before Min do her walking, his eyes really shows how excited he was to see Min. 'She's really cute'

"Number, i don't know" Myeongsu joked. "Presenting, Min!"

Min pushes her shyness away, before walking confidently towards the center. People laughs and smiles of her cuteness, especially Myeongsu who grew fond of Min and Hongki who got his heartbeat faster when she stops and introduce herself as Miss Asia.

He smiles in satisfaction, eyes once in a while glancing towards Min. 'I'm falling in love with you more and more..'