Chapter 13

I'm in love ♥


"So, where's your dorm?" asked Hongki, starting the engine of the car.

"Oh, i didn't live in the dorm. I live with my grandmother" she answered, giving him the address as she said so.

"You and your grandmother live alone then?" he replied, turning the wheel and started to drive to their destination.

"Ne" Min answered simply. Hongki nodded acknowledgedly at her answer, fell into silence as he doesn't know what more to say.

There awkward silence went for a few moments before Min started to put up a conversation. "Do you guys always have a meet up, oppa?"

"Who? ChocoBalls?" he asked, earning a nod from Min. "Oh, yeah. We hangout about four times a month."

"Really? That's fun!" exclaimed Min. "But, what does ChocoBalls mean?" she asked curiously.

"Ah, that..." he started, feeling a little bit uneasy to tell her. "It's the short name for 'a bit psychotic, but gradually attractive overtime'" he continued, his cheeks started to heat up.

Min burst in laughter, finding the name funny and yet a little childish. "You guys are really awesome" she complimented, still having a smile on her face, making Hongki's cheeks reddens more. Just then, Min's phone vibrated; halmeoni.

"Oh, halmeoni!" she answered. "Ne, i'm on my way now. Don't worry, i'll arrive in... 15 more minutes?" she continued. "Ne, annyeong"

"Your grandmother calls?" asked Hongki.

"Yeah, she asked me if i'm on my way home now." Min answered while looking at Hongki.

"She must be worried about you" Hongki replied, turning his gaze towards Min a little and give her a smile before looking back at the road.

Min nodded as a reply with a small smile on her face.

After minutes of driving, they finally arrived to their destination. "So, you live here?" asked Hongki, looking around the surrounding after they went out of the car.

"Yeap, that's where we live" she answered, pointing towards one of the windows on the 2nd floor of the building in front of them. "Thank you for the ride, oppa" Min started. "Today was really fun" she continued, her bright smile never leaves her face.

"Yeah, thank you to you too" responded Hongki, making Min giggles a little.

"So, i guess.... I better go now, annyeonghi kasayo" bowed Min.

"annyeonghi kyesayo" replied Hongki, waving at Min; watching her went into the building before he went back in to the car. As he went to put in the seatbelt, he then noticed a black 'thing' on the passenger seat; Min's phone!

He grab the phone, biting his lips as he was in thoughts. 'Should i go up to give this back?' he thought. After a few moments, he then makes a decision.

He re-open his seatbelt and went out of the car. 'I'll just return this back to her' he thought again, taking steps into the building and went to the 2nd floor of the building. Reaching up the 2nd floor, he then re-think where Min were pointing earlier ago.

He reached for the door; the one which he predicted, taking a deep breath before pushing the doorbell.

"Oh! Hongki oppa!" he heard from inside. 'I hope this won't be the wrong one' he thought nervously.

Just then, the door open to found Min still in her earlier outfit. He then caught a glance of another woman behind her. 'It must be her grandmother'

"Why are you here, oppa?" asked Min, a little suprised of Hongki's appearance.

"Oh, you left your phone in the car" he said. "It must have slip out off your bag" he continued, handing her the phone.

"Oh, thank you oppa!" she answered with a wide smile on her face. "I'm a little clumsy" she laughs a little.

"Minnie, don't you want to bring your friend in?" said Min's grandmother as she approached them.

Hongki then bows when she stands beside Min, "Annyeong haseyo halmeoni. I'm Lee Hongki, Min's friend"

"Ne, annyeong haseyo" she replied, why don't you come in first?"

"No, thank you halmeoni" he declined politely. "I'm just here to return Min's phone" he said with a smile.

"Oh, really? Then you should come back next time. I'll make some delicious food" she said sweetly.

Hongki laughs a little, 'her grandmother is really nice' he thought. "i guess i better go now" he started. He bow once again to her grandmother "Annyeonghi kyeshipshiyo halmeoni, have a good rest"

"I'll walk you downstairs oppa" said Min, ready to walk out before she was being stop by Hongki.

"Aniya, you don't have to" he answered quickly; waving his hand towards her. "I'll go now, goodbye Minnie"

"Okay" Min pouted, "Be safe, oppa" she replied.

"I will" he said; giving them a smile before walking back to the car to give Simon D his car back. 'Today is the best day ever' he smiled himself.

----------------

Hello readers and subscribers! ^^ I hope you like the update :3 And to my 34 subscribers, thank you sooooo much for subscribing! The increasing number of subscribers and comments really makes me happy. REALLY. Now, i think i know why author's feel happy when people subscribe and comments on their works ^^

This year, i'm gonna be a little bit busy so i will probably be updating a chapter a week. I apologize earlier if the update is slow >.<

Thank you once again! :D