Chapter 11

I'm in love ♥


After texting Hongki of the place to meet, Min quickly took a shower and prepare herself. After completely ready, she then went to the practice room. "Oppa, i'll be going out later so you don't need to send me home today" informed Min to her manager.

"Min-ah, where are you going?" asked Jia who overheard the conversation.

"Oh, i'll be seeing my friend" Min answered casually.

"Alright, just be careful and don't come home late. Okay?" said Jia. "And did you inform halmeoni already?" she continued.

Min smiles at Jia before giving her a hug "I know ~ And don't worry, i already told her."

Hearing her reply, Jia then fixes Min's bangs before patting on the younger's shoulder. "Have fun" said Jia with a smile on her face. After saying goodbye to Miss A as well as the 2PM members, she then walks out of the building to head up to their meet up location.

"Yah Min!" Someone called her. She then turn around to see the sight of Taec leaning against one of their manager's car. "Hop in" said Taec with a grin before he himself went inside the car followed by Min.

"Minjae oppa let you use his car?" asked Min in shock. Their manager never let them drive on their own.

Taec then looks at Min with a big grin, before wiggling his eyebrows. "He's asleep" said Taec in a proud tone. Min then shook her head with a sigh, they'll be dead if Minjae finds out about this.

"So, where should i send you?" asked Taec, looking left and right for other cars.

After telling him the location, she then took out at her phone to check the time; 3:40PM. "Oppa, it's nearly 4!" she said nervously. Taec told her to calm down as they will be arrive in 15 minutes. She bites her nails in anxiety, hoping that she won't be late.

Arriving at their destination, Taec then went to search for free space to drop Min safely. After he parks the car at the side of the road, he then looks at Min before asking her a question. "You don't wear a mask or something?"

"Nope, nobody recognizes me anyway" she answered with a pout. Taec sigh, he shouldn't ask the question.

"Oppa, i think you better go now before Minjae finds out about this" advised Min.

"I know ~ Be careful Min-ah" adviced Taec.

"I will, i'll be going now ~"  She said before walking out of the car, waving Taec goodbye and waits for Hongki in front of the place they'll be meeting up. She looks at her phone once again; 4:10PM. 'Where is he?' thought Min, looking around to search for Hongki.

Suddenly, she felt a tap on her shoulder. She looks beside her to see Hongki wearing a pair of glasses with a scarf covering half of his face. "Sorry if i'm late" said Hongki.

"It's okay, i just arrive too" she replied, her heart beats fast. It's the first time they went out together!

"Let's go inside then" said Hongki, opening the door for her before going to the counter to ask for a separate room.

After they went inside, they then took a seat before ordering 2 servings of samgyubsal, and 1 bowl of soybean paste stew along with 2 bowl of rice. As the waiter went out of the room, Hongki then uncover his face with the scarf.

"Oppa, do the fans notice you if you weren't wearing the scarf?" asked Min.

Hongki nodded, "They tend to recognize me easily if i didn't wear any disguise." He then looks at Min, she didn't use anything to hide her face. "They don't recognize you?" asked Hongki cautiously.

Min just nodded before answering his question, "For me, it's the same treatment whether i'm wearing a make-up or not"

Hongki looks at her in sympathy, "You aren't sad about that?"

Min then give him a small smile, "Nah, i'm still new anyway"

Their conversation were interrupted as their meal were being served. Thanking the waiter, Min then volunteered to grill the meat. Feeling its kind of awkward to stay silent, Min then decided to start the conversation. "Oppa, why didn't you have any activity today?"

"We got a week off before preparing for our concert in Japan next month." answered Hongki, helping her to cut the meat into smaller bite size. "How about you?"

"We got dance practice earlier, and that's about it for today" she said, setting the cooked meat aside. "Let's eat!" she said, clapping her hands happily. Hongki laughs at her childish behavior, before tucking in the food with her. They have some small talks during the meal, laughing at some funny story and sharing some new stories that they heard.

After finishing his meal, Hongki then felt his phone vibrated; 1 new message.


From : Jonghun

Yah, us Chocoballs are at the karaoke room now. Are you joining?



'Should i join them or not?' thought Hongki.