Chapter 3

I'm in love ♥


"Start! Go and sit down!"

By that, all of the guys started to wander around, making the teachers anticipating for the result.

Hongki looked at Simon D, waiting for him to make the first move before going on his own way slowly towards Min. He reached first, despite Simon D started earlier than him. They then stand side by side behind Min who's totally unaware whom had chosen her as their partner.

"Now, the girls can open their eyes!" Myeongsu said.

Min opened her eyes, slowly turning and shocked to find Hongki and Simon D standing behind her. Hongki smirked, finding the expression of a shocked Min cute. She smiled widely, not expecting the two best friends standing behind her.

"Look over that way. Hongki and Simon D looks so serious" Gyeongrim said pointing to the direction of the said names.  Min turned around once more, suddenly burst in laughter when she saw their expression.

"He followed me again" Hongki started.

"You followed me" Simon D replied simply,

"You are the one who followed me" Hongki exclaimed again.

"Aishh" grumbled Simon D, thinking that Hongki is being a little childish.

"Are those lines in the script?" Yoo Seyoon asked suddenly.

"Aniyo" Simon D replied while laughing slightly, realizing that the situation is a bit funny.

"You read it like a line from a script" Yoo Seyoon stated jokingly. Min laugh hardly, finding it really funny while Hongki smiles in embarrassment, slowly aware of his childish behavior earlier.

"She can only pick one of you" Myeongsu explained.

"I'm going to snatch her" Hongki answered determinedly, making people amazed by his confidence. Simon D grinned, seems like his plan will be going on smoothly.

"You will have to compete then" Myeongsu continued. "You have to capture her heart."

Hongki suddenly feel shy of his outburst, never thought that he will give some clue of his feeling. Min started to feel a little bit nervous, yet anticipating of what will be shown by Hongki.

"She said she liked Simon D, but Hongki's going to snatch her" Gyrongrim explained the situation. Totally absorbed by the love triangle.

"What will you show us?" asked Yoo Seyoon.

"Earlier i didn't get to show my real skills" Hongki stated, building his confidence bit by bit. Min nodded acknowledgedly, a little bit flustered by his determination.

Hongki then started singing, showing his real skill especially for Min. Pouring all of his emotions in the lyrics, hoping that the other will saw a little hint of his sincere heart. Min cheered for Hongki, waving her hands with the melody while Simon D watched Hongki's performance from his distance, grinning more widely as he is the only one who really know the real feeling of the childish boy to the girl he serenaded.

"You're the only one for me, Min" he finishes, making Min's heart fluttered and you can see the joy from her face. Hongki on the other hand smiled shyly, feeling satisfied with his performance. ' I'll hope that you'll change your mind..'


- Min's Point Of View -

What should i do? I really wanted to pick Hongki oppa but Taecyeon oppa said... Urggh, what should i do?

I glanced at Taecyeon oppa, giving him an 'Oppa! i need some help!' look. But, he just ignores me.. Sigh.. I guess i'll have to continue with what we both agrees...


- End Of Min's Point Of View -


- The Day Before Recording @ JYP Building -


Taec were sitting comfortably on the sofa, using his free time to continue reading one of his favorite comic book; One Piece.

"Oppa, here you are!" Min had been searching for Taec the whole day, relieved that the said man is all alone in the practice room.

"Wae?" he asked simply; eyes not leaving the book.

"You know that we'll be recording for Oh! my school tomorrow right?" Min started, making her way to sit beside Taecyeon.

He nodded, showing to Min that he is listening,

"He'll be there too.." Min whispered.

"Who? Hongki?" he answered bluntly. All of the sudden, he found himself being hit with his book on his right arm.

"Oppa! Don't say it aloud!"

"Okay, okay! I'm sorry! So? What's the problem with that?"  Taec asked while rubbing sore his arm.

"What should i do? I mean, HE will be there!" she answered, emphasizing the 'he'.

"Min-ah, why are you discussing this with me?"

"Becauuuse ~ You're the only one i can trust ~ Other than Fei unnie, Jia unnie & Suji though" Min tried to convinced him with her aegyo.

"Min" he started. "Why are you worrying about this? This isn't you first variety show"

"But but, there will be 'choosing your seat partner' game tomorrow! I want him to choose me" Min pouted.

Taec slowly rubbed his temple, finding their conversation is worthless. "Min-ah" he started slowly. "Just be yourself. You're adorable, he'll like you"

"I doubt it, oppa" sighed Min.

"Then we'll try to test him, Okay?"

"How?" Min suddenly feels anticipated by the idea.

"Well...."