Meet the others

Love=Mission Impossible HIATUS
“Tired already?” A high pitched voice startled her. She jumped and quickly took a bit step back with her hand clasped over her heart. Her eyes landed on a tall well-built guy in a muscle tank and a blazer over it with jeans and torn sneakers. He looked suspicious to her so she prepared herself for another fight. He chuckled and leaned against the wall with his right leg bent up to support his weight. He looked her up and down and chuckled at her reaction. “Poor girl, you don’t look the least bit bad. Don’t worry I’m not with them…” He got off the wall to stand directly in front of her. He cupped her chin and pulled her face close to his. She whimpered under his touch. “I’m against them, I was once like you…” “How can I believe or trust you. You could be lying to me,” She pulled away from his grip and glared at him. “I don’t have much evidence but-…” He was interrupt when the door was burst open. “Get them!” The same shady man shouted but this time he commanded a group of well built big men. The young guy grabbed her hand and dragged her along as he runs. “Slow down!” Li Yin yelled as she tried running to catch up with his speed. “We need to get you into shape,” He growled. She pouted and secretly scolded him under her breath. They ran towards a shiny sports car. “Get in!” He pushed her in the back of the car and jumped in the driver’s seat. “YAH!” She shouted trying to open the door to escape but the guy has already locked all the doors. “This is kidnap!!” She screamed. “SHUT UP! …Please?” He struggled to ask politely. She scowled at him with her arms crossed. “Childish!” The guy mumbled. “She’s so immature and naïve. What might they want from her?” The man thought as he sped away to lose the chasing cars, of course that was a piece of cake.

“Get out,” The man order coldly when he opened the car door for her, as soon as they arrived to a secluded area. She obediently and curiously looked around. She looked down to avoid eye contact with him as he leads her to a tree. She watches as he knocks on the tree bark in a rhythmic way and suddenly sings a line. “Nul naye norae…” Her eyes widen in surprise. “His voice…it’s majestic,” She smiled and that sent her to her own dream world. The tree bark opened in half and the man pushed Li Yin in without a warning. He also got in with her, pressing a button to close the tree bark. It was like a secret elevator doing down. He looked down at Li Yin. “What’s wrong with her?” He thought. A warm feeling over took him cause him to secretly smile. “Wow… how is it possible that he has such an angelic voice?” She still wondering, fantasizing in her own world.

Narrator:
Gosh Li Yin is deeply in her own la-la land right now. Her own little happy place. Come to think of it…does she even know what the guy wants with her? Does she even know his name? Where is he taking her? Questions like these should be running through her mind, but instead she’s dreaming about this guy’s voice. I think she’s a little bit crazy in the head… or maybe it’s her strange personality.

3rd POV:
“Would it be weird if I asked him to sing that line again?” Li Yin thought, she turned her head slowly to star at his side profile. He caught her staring and made eye contact with her. “What?” He asked self-conscious about himself. She giggled and smiled. “You know what? I trust you, I trust that you will not kill me and turn me into can of animal food.” She confidently said. “Even though… I don’t know your name.” She added with a bubbly smile. He stared at her weirdly, confused of why she had changed her attitude, but for some reason he felt the urge to jump in glee. “Her smile…matches her personality. Just as childish and naïve…and dumb,” He thought chuckling silently. “Good but I’m not your babysitter,” He warned her and stepped out of the tree elevator once it stopped. “Oh, by the way. Kim Junsu.” He said before walking into a huge and spacey room full of lights and technology. Li Yin scratched her head in confusion. “I don’t get it. What did he say? That sentence didn’t make sense… Oh, by the way…” She thought out the sentence piece by piece. “Oh…his name is Kim Junsu. Wow I’m such a pabo. Well if he had used correct grammar, I wouldn’t have been confused,” She continued to talk to herself in her head.

Everything was just so magnificent. The lights, just the way that everything was set up. This had to be some secret lair. It was like those spy convention with James Bond or Jackie Chan. RUSH HOUR! She giggled to herself. So many thoughts ran through her head as she slowly followed Junsu. “Are you rich?” Was the first thing that came out of . "What do you think?" He asks uninterested of what her answer would be. He leads her into the middle of the room and gestured her to sit down on the puffy Italian couch.

Zhang Li Yin's POV:
He led me in the middle of the room and directed me to the couch. I looked around the huge dark room; it was filled with bright neon lights and advance technology. I looked around the room some more. Although it's underground, there seemed to be more than one floor. I wonder if this is some underground FBI thing...or the CSI...oh how exciting. Just when my eyes were going to wonder back to Junsu, my eyes landed on a guy. He looked tall and he was hovered over his laptop on the couch. "Yah, show some respect for your hyung," Junsu scolded the guy. The guy looked up in surprised. "Oh hyung, you're home? Since when?" He really looked like he had no clue. He must be very interested in whatever was on the screen. I stared at him in confusion. His head turned towards my direction. "Oh...he must have sense me staring at him," I jerked my head back in surprise. "OH!" He exclaimed, pointing at me. I nervously looked around, hoping it was someone else he was pointing to. He placed his laptop aside and skipped hastily towards me. I squinted my eyes in fright. "CHANGMIN IMNIDA!" He shouted in front of me. I flinched from his voluminous voice. He waved at me enthusiastically and I in respond, waved back timidly. "That's Li Yin...don't scare her away," Junsu introduced me. He grabbed my hand and started shaking it aggressively. Junsu sighed and walked in front of me. "Li Yin imnida...pangap sumnida," I bowed and smiled before hiding behind Junsu. "What an enthusiastic guy...he scares me." I thought. "YAH HYUNG! She's so ageyo!" He exclaimed in a little boy voice. "How could a someone be so tall..." I thought. "Changmin, bali and call the guys," Junsu instructed him. "Araso hyung," With that he skipped away in a feminine and playful manner. I cocked my head to the side in confusion. "How could a tall grown up man act so childish?" I continued my thoughts. "Changmin is the youngest... right?" I asked Junsu. He nodded in response.

"We're home!" A bunch of deep voices were heard.