Rude

Love=Mission Impossible HIATUS

“Don’t mind him, Ri In-ah. We need to start training you so you don’t get hurt. This can make you escape a bit easier when you’re not around us or when you’re alone.” Jaejoong rested his arm on her shoulders. Yunho stepped up and stood in front of her and lifted her chin up so she would look at him. “Training is going to be difficult. We’ve all be through it. Junsu is the creator of that course and he made the training course very rigorous, so don’t give up. I know you can do it. We’ll all be here to help,” His smoothing words helped Ri In gather the courage to nod. A small smile spread on her face and he ruffled her hair to console her a bit more. “Yah, Jung Yunho! Did you know how long I’ve spent on her hair!” Jaejoong scolds Yunho for messing up Ri In’s hair. “Eh…mian,” Yunho sheepishly apologized. “Kenchana. I know you didn’t mean to,” Ri In said in a soft and gentle voice. “You’re lucky my Ri in is nice,” Jaejoong wagged his finger at Yunho. “MY!?” Yunho exclaimed. “Yah, when did she become yours?!” Yunho continued. “Yeah! When did she become yours!? That’s foul play!” Yoochun pointed at Jaejoong and yelled. “I saw her first!!” Changmin shouted and pushed through the boys and wrapped his arms around her to guard her from the boys. His whole body engulfed Ri In’s small and petite body. His strength also overpowered hers.  She tried struggling out of his embrace but she had no luck. “YAH! Shim Changmin let her go! She won’t be able to breathe!” Junsu scolded him. “You’re just saying that so you can get her!” Changmin argued. “Yah! Technically, I saw her first, so let her go!” Junsu growled and pulled Changmin off of Ri In, causing her to stumble around. Changmin stumbled away from the strength Junsu was using and Ri In cluelessly flung around till her head landed on Junsu’s chest. He held her still to stable her balance and the boys stared at the two with amusing stares.


“Yah, you need to go through balance training too…pabo,” Junsu said as he held her head close to his chest. Ri In realized the position she was in and quickly pulled away and blushed furiously. “What’s with the two?” Jaejoong whispered to Yoochun. “Psh, can’t you see? It’s obvious,” Yoochun chuckled at Jaejoong stupidity and walked off to his room, leaving the chaotic room. Ring, Ring. “Yoboseyo? Oh darling, I miss you too!” Yoochun cooed in his phone. Yunho and Jaejoong shook their heads disapprovingly at him before they returned their attention to the childishly pouting Changmin and two blushing pair. “Let’s hope this spiel won’t continue during training. She really needs a strict and serious training course,” Jaejoong said. “Don’t worry, Junsu doesn’t let anyone have mercy.” Yunho replied.