Feelings of fear

Love=Mission Impossible HIATUS

Jaejoong returned to the living room to help the boys aid Changmin. “How is he doing?” He asked the boys. From his view, he could see Changmin was connected to an IV and the color of his face was gaining back. “We’re just about to bandage his stomach. That son of a is lucky he didn’t puncture any of the major organs, or I would have his organs and make him eat it!” Junsu growled angrily. “Calm down, we can work on Changmin if we’re not calm,” Yunho soothe his dongseng. “Araso,” Junsu stepped away from Changmin and took a few deep breaths to calm himself down. “Who was it?” Jaejoong asked Yoochun. “Bloodlusts, they’re after us,” Yoochun stressfully shook his head. Yunho was wrapping the cotton bandage around the wounded Changmin as Junsu held Changmin’s body up. After Yunho was done, the boys all retreated to the kitchen to clean up their mess. “What are we going to do about this issue?” Yoochun asked the boys. “We hold off until Changmin is much better,” Yunho said. “Oh by the way, I saw Ri In panicking. Did she throw up? Is she okay?” Yunho asked Jaejoong. He nodded, “I tuck her into sleep. She was puking up her lunch. She looked really pale and scared. I think it was the blood,” Jaejoong explained. Junsu was quite worried even though he didn’t show it. He knew she was a bit weak and she hasn’t been mentally trained to see these gruesome images. He really wanted to check on her but he didn’t want to scare her. “Well if that’s the case, we should move Changmin upstairs in his room and then clean up the blood stained floors.” Yunho instructed. The boys nodded. Yunho and Junsu were the strongest, so they carried Changmin up the stairs and into his room. Yoochun and Jaejoong stayed behind to clean up the disgusting mess. They bleached the floor to make the scent go away and after the floor was spotless, Jaejoong cleverly waxed the floors, making the scent more pleasure and lemony. Jaejoong, truly acts like a real mother.

 

Once Yunho and Junsu gently placed Changmin into his bed, they tucked him in and left him there to rest. Yunho immediately jogged down the stairs to help with the cleaning while Junsu lagged behind. He was hesitant to whether he should check on Ri In or just leave her alone. He was curious though, to her reaction and her coping with what she just saw. He ruffled his hair in frustration but finally decided to knock softly to enter her room. She was resting softly and her breaths were gentle and steady. “Ri In-ah?” He whispered. He closed the door behind him and took a seat right next to her sleeping body. She was so peaceful and it didn’t look like she was getting sick. Junsu caringly swept her bangs aside which caused her to flinch. Her eyes immediately fly open. Her body flew up in fright and her hands grasp tightly around the edges of her sheets. “What do you want?!” She frightfully asked. “Ri In-ah, kenchana?” He warmly asked. She calmed her paranoid self down and nodded. “Mian Oppa,” She said. “Anniyo. Kenchana.” He reached out to pull her head closer to him, her head rested on his shoulder as he caringly stoke the back of her head. Her eyes were burning with tears again. “It was so scary… he had blood… and the sound,” She whimpered softly, her tears flowed down like a river elegantly streaming its waters down. The sight made him feel weird and strange. The feeling felt foreign to him, but it wasn’t so unfamiliar that he didn’t know whether he disliked it or not. He knew for sure he didn’t like the feeling and he definitely did not like the sad sight in front of him. “Ri In-ah, it’s okay. Changmin is okay now. You don’t have to worry,” He whispered. “So he’s not going to die?” Her eyes twinkled and gleamed by the refraction of the light from her glistening tears. She looked like the cutest little doll in the world. “He’s not going to die Ri In, please have faith in him and us,” He consoled her. She slightly nodded and wrapped her arms tightly around him, which took him by surprise. But a smile appeared on his lips and the warmth he receive felt like nothing he’s ever experienced yet. “Komowoyo, for being here for me and also for comforting me. It means a lot, thanks Junsu.” She wiped her tears away and smiled at him. “It hurts me to see you like this,” He blurted out. Once he realized what he just said, he felt like an idiot. He suddenly stood up and abruptly left. Ri In cocked her head to the right in confusion. “Eh?” She asked out loud. Junsu walked back in, “Uh… it’s time for dinner,” He rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment and anxiously left before Ri In could get a word. “…um why is he acting weird… and what did he mean it hurts him a lot?” She questioned herself. Her stomach let out a deep growl, she held it in response and shrugged. “Guess I have to figure that out after dinner,” She cheerfully said and got up from her bed and headed down the stairs.

 

“Junsu, did you get Ri In?” Yunho asked. He blushed and nodded, recalling what he said to her. “Are you okay?” Jaejoong took a glanced at him as he loaded the plates with food. “Uh… yeah, wae? I don’t look okay?” He nervously asked. “Well you’re acting a bit strange,” Yoochun pointed out. “Bwoh? Anniyo! I’m not! You guys are just… uh… Oh hey! What’s for dinner?” Junsu changed topics. The boys suspiciously stared at him but shrugged it off. “I’m hungry!” Ri In entered the kitchen rubbing her stomach. “Oh Rinnie!” Jaejoong cutely exclaimed. “Oppa! Mmm, it smells delicious! As always!” She complimented Jaejoong. Jaejoong proudly beamed and hugged her close. “Have a taste my princess,” He dipped the spoon into the soup and blew on it to cool the liquid down. “Be careful, it’s hot!” He lowered the spoon carefully to Ri In’s lips. Junsu watched with jealously boiling in his eyes. “Hmp! What are they? Married?” He scoffed and rolled his eyes. She took a sip of the soup and her eyes lit up. “Mmm! It’s delicious!” She exclaimed. “Chincha?” Yunho brightened up. She nodded and laughed. “Let me have a taste!” Yunho hurried forward but Jaejoong shook his head and pulled his spoon away. “Nope! You will have to wait till dinner,” Jaejoong ignored Yunho’s request and returned to his cooking. “Aish, so unfair!” He pouted making Ri In giggle. “Come on Oppa, let me help you set up the table,” She wrapped her arm around his and escorted him out of the kitchen and to the dinner table with utensils.