What is that noise?

Love=Mission Impossible HIATUS
The classroom was getting louder and I knew class was going to start soon. I looked up to see Yunri just walking in. “Yunri-ah, what took you so long?” I whined. “I wanted to wait for my prince charming,” She said with dreamy spacey eyes. I shook my head at her. That’s my Yunri, totally boy crazy and a fan girl. But the funny thing is, Yunri changes her “prince charming” every week. It’s quite hard to keep up. “Alright class, settle down! Get in your seats! Stop talking!” My teacher has arrived. I sighed and pulled out my notebook along with a pencil to get the day started.

It seems like my day has been quite regular. The only thing that has changed is this rumor. I was quite surprised when 3 periods of the school day has passed by in a flash. I walked into the lunch room with Yunri and the rest of my friends. It seemed like Yunri was not the only person to have received the text about the 3 new students. Everyone was talking about it like it happened. They haven’t arrived yet and no one has any idea who they are, yet know when they will come. “It’s probably some stupid rumor,” I told everyone. They weren’t convinced though. Oh well at least I tried. It was dismissal time and school was over. Great, I have to walk home myself. Yunri is going to sleepover her cousin’s house, so she can’t walk home with me. This totally , not to mention, I’m scared. I’ll admit, I practically couldn’t stop thinking about the bad things that will happen to me once they catch me. Those shady drug dealers…not only that, they were talking about something else too. A contract of some sort… they seemed like underground dealers that have links to big companies. Just like in the dramas! It’s either that…or I’m too creative and have a big imagination, or I watch too much dramas or I’m too paranoid. This can’t be happening, I’m pathetically worrying over nothing. I’m just going to take the bus, walk home and will arrive home safe and sound. Nothing out of the ordinary will happen, jeez.

I got onto the public bus and rode on it for 15 minutes. The bus stopped at the bus stop near my house and as soon as I reached the ground, I booked it. I don’t know what took over me but I sprinted out of that bus and onto the street. I ran as fast as I could so I could reach home safe and as fast as I could. I could feel someone watching me. AHHH! Someone is watching me, isn’t there!?!? Stop Li Yin you’re being so pathetic. Just get home! I’m just hungry, I’m not scared… I’m not! I ran all the way home and even slammed the door behind me. I locked all of the doors and windows just in case. “Phew,” I wipe the sweat off my face and went to my room. I changed out of my school uniform into my pajamas.

Junsu’s POV:
“Yah hyung, she’s fine. It seems as if she had a feeling something was going to happen. She sprinted as fast as she could home. Damn, she’s fast. Maybe she’s on track? Or maybe her fear took over her so she could run that fast. Anyway, she’s safe and sound. I’m sure she locked all her doors. They’re not following her for now, I’m sure they have something planned that’s why they’re giving her some time,” I said in my blue tooth. “Yes, that’s fine. You’re doing great. Just keep an eye on her,” Yunho said through his cell phone. “Yeh Hyung, see you at home,” I hung up and droved away. Zhang Li Yin. Let’s hope you’ll be safe throughout the day today.

Zhang Li Yin’s POV:
I calmly walked downstairs and into the kitchen. “Man I’m starving! All that running has exhausted me,” I groaned and reached for the refrigerator. I pulled it open to find a whole loaf of bread and a jar of peanut butter in the middle. It looked like it was calling for me. “YESS!” I called out in victory and grabbed both objects and headed for the drawers. I grabbed a knife and sliced two slices of bread off and placed them on my plate. I toasted the pieces of bread and got the peanut butter ready. “YUM! YUM IN MY TUM!” I pretended to rap. I smiled in delight when the tasty looking pieces of toast popped up from the toaster. I grabbed them and placed them on my plate. As fast as I could, I hurried and spread the peanut butter on my bread before the toast goes cold and soft. Without a care, I tossed the bread back in the fridge and the knife in the sink and left the peanut butter out, just in case. I grabbed one slice and ate it as I made my way to my computer in my room. I first checked my emails and replied back to all my chingu’s email. “Anniyo! I wasn’t acting weird in class today,” I lied. It’s not like they will see my lying face anyways. No worries, but it still worries me that they have noticed. It’s not like I was being dramatic about the situation. I took out my homework and started to work on it. “If the triangle’s quadrant is 1, sine, cosine and tangent have all positive values…” I read the math problem’s question. I stopped doing my homework when I noticed an unusual sound. It felt like something was tapping on glass. My eyes widened as I turned my head to look at the window. I got on the floor and crawled towards the window. As frightened as I was, I still needed to know why there was pelting little rocks. It can’t be rain or hail… it’s the summer time afterall. There must be someone pelting rocks at my window… I gulped nervously. “What if it’s the bad people…?” I whispered. I said near the left of the window and cautiously peeked out to see if there was anyone outside. “Eh?” I fully looked out the window. There was no sight of anyone, although the sun is not out, but the sunset’s light still shone across the sky. I looked around each angle from the window to see if I caught any movement. “None… no one… Damn this is so creepy,” I retreated to my desk to work on my homework.
_______________________________________________
O.o gahhh thats creeppy. who is this creeper. guess who it is?!?! you will never believe...

sorry for the late update... ughh ive been so busy that i hardly have time to update my other stories so sorry about this.