Paranoid

Love=Mission Impossible HIATUS
Jaejoong’s POV:
“Yeah hyung, I got the location of her room. The perimeter is all secure, we may proceed to tapping the area surrounding her bedroom for safety reasons.” “No, not only that, but the whole house,” Junsu reported back through the ear piece. “Even the bathroom?” I playfully said. “Yah! You know what I mean!” Junsu scolded me. “Anniyo, I didn’t!” I laughed but continued to lurk around Li Yin’s house. I placed small camouflaged devices in each window sill to collect sound from inside and outside of the house. I ran to my car away from the house and go into the car. “Hyung, there’s no way for me to enter the house without her knowing. We’re going to have to find an excuse to enter her house,” I said.

~~

Third’s POV:
"Li Yin-ah, what are you doing this weekend?" Yunri asked. "Hmm, nothing. Wae?" Li Yin asked as she stuffed her books in her bag. "We should hang out!" Yunri exclaimed with excitement. "Araso!" Li Yin agreed, putting her thumbs up. "Araso, I'll pick you up early in the morning," Yunri said in a sing-song voice. "BWOH!?! Wae!?! No! Yunri-ah, not too early please!" Li Yin pleaded as she put her book bag on. "Araso, I got it! Not too early," Yunri said. "Where are we going?" Li Yin asked. "THE MALL!!" Yunri shouted and energetically jumping in the air. "AH!" Li Yin yelped, startled from the out burst. "YAH! Don't shout in my ear!!! It hurts," Li Yin whined. "Oh mianhe my best chingu!" Yunri hugged Li Yin. "Let's go before we're late for the bus," The girls nodded and grabbed all of their belongings. They checked the room to see if they have dropped anything before rushing out of the classroom and out of the school building.

"Omo! Isn't that the bus!?!?" Yunri stopped running and pointed. Li Yin nodded violently. "RUN!!" Li Yin shouted and the girls sprinted after the now leaving bus. "Stop the bus! Wait!! Wait for us!!" They ran beside the bus, pounding and slamming their hands on the side of the bus. "Please stop the bus!" Both of the girls shouted. It wasn't until they were gasping to catch their breath that the bus stopped. They dragged their feet to the entrance of the bus and got on. They walked towards the back of the bus, body full of sweat and drained of energy. "That was horrible! We made it though," Li Yin took in a couple of deep breaths. They collapsed on the seats. "The bus is quite empty for today." Li Yin said. "Neh," Yunri tiredly replied. Slowly, Yunri's head dropped on Li Yin's shoulder. Li Yin flinched but looked over to see her friend sleeping soundly. Li Yin let her friend take a quick nap before they leave on their stop. Li Yin looked outside through the window, watching the scenery and buildings past her. "Yunri-ah, wake up. We're here," She shook Yunri's shoulder to make her. Yunri's eyes popped open in surprised and jumped right up. "Li Yin-ah, hurry!" She said full of energy. Li Yin laughed and grabbed her bag, following her hurried friend. They got off the bus and Li Yin waved good bye to Yunri.

Li Yin's POV:
I don't think I have to worry much about those criminals. I haven't seen them and they haven't chased me down for weeks. I think I should be safe now. I sighed. "At least I won't have to sprint home today," I smiled to myself and happily skipped home. Her stomach growled. "Ugh, I'm hungry!" I jogged home instead of skipping, because at least I will get home early and I can eat.