They'll think I'm a lunatic.

Love=Mission Impossible HIATUS
“Ohf!” I let out as my body slammed into something hard but not hard enough to be an animate object. I looked up fearing it would be one of those scary guys. My eyes landed on a different result. Yes, it was a man, but this man looked about a year or two older than me. He had a strong square jaw but his facial features were soft. “Chekkaman! (Wait!) Why do I care?” I asked myself. I pushed him away aggressively and sprint away as fast as I could from him. He could be their back up in disguise. He’s probably trained and one of them. I sprint to a safe a quiet place, the library. The public library should be a safe place, it’s quiet, public, and there’s tons of people around. “Research…resource…19…ah here it is!” I thought as I grabbed the large textbook. Running away from the men is not my only reason to be in the library. I have a major research paper to do. Sigh, teachers are merciless. I looked for an empty table and found one near the window. I sat down at the empty table and opened the old textbook. It’s a good thing I didn’t get caught, but I guess it’s not like I did anything wrong.

Junsu’s POV:
“So that’s their next target?” I said into my Bluetooth as subtle as possible. “Yep, Zhang Li Yin. Just a regular girl with a regular background.” Changmin informed him of the background information he researched of Zhang Li Yin on his laptop. “She goes to Incheon High. She’s not poor, not rich. Regular…plain and the definition of ordinary. Her life must be boring, neh?” Changmin continued as he typed away on his laptop. “Oh…lovely. Then it shouldn’t be hard to keep tabs on her. Whoever it was lured her into that room, they’re one step ahead of us,” I concluded. “Neh, I’ll find out more information. Until then, make sure you get close to her,” Changmin said. “Araso,” I answered. I pushed the button on my Bluetooth to end the connection and headed inside my newly rented apartment. This of course is “coincidentally” across from an ordinary girl name, Zhang Li Yin.

~~
Zhang Li Yin’s POV:
I woke up extra early today. I wanted to walk to school with my friend this time. After what happened yesterday, I did not have the guts to step out of my house alone. Plus, she always offer me to walk with her to school, but of course I would love to sleep in, even if it’s a few minutes before school .My chingu likes to hang out and socialize before school or class starts. I wonder if I’m being too paranoid about this. Those men probably forgot how I look. Plus its not like I gave them my name or if they took a picture of me.

As I walk to the bus stop I heard someone call out my name. I wanted to turn around but what if the shady men found me? I am not going to take chances. “Li Yin! Li Yin-ah!” I felt a tap on my shoulder and spun my head around. “Oh my gosh!” I panted in fright. “You scared me, Yunri-ah!” I thump my chest in order to smooth my heart beat. “Bwoh? You’re early aren’t you today. How special! Did something happen?” She asked me with bubbly bug eyes. “An-anniyo!” I quickly lied, waving my hands back and forth to distract her. “Just wanted to go to school with my best friend, for once.” I continued. I swear there was a glimpse of suspicion in the corner of her eye. She continued to interrogate me with questions here and there. And her suspicion increases as we step on the bus. “Omo Li Yin! I just got a text that said that we’re going to get 5 new students in our class!” She squealed. "Oh really?" She asked as Yunri and her got off the bus stop to their school. "Neh, this time I'm not exaggerating!" She squealed again in delight. Li Yin nodded her head and laughed at her friend's excitement.

They hurried to their lockers to get their remaining books to class and jogged to class. They wanted a good seat before everyone took their seats, leaving them with seats up in the front. Li Yin of course didn't care, as long as she got her few extra minutes of sleep, she didn't care much about where she sat. "Yunri-ah, we're too early!" Li Yin groaned. The classroom had about 3 people in it.

Li Yin's POV:
I shouldn't have gone to school so early. There's about 2 or 3 people in here. There might as well be none! Why would Yunri always go to school this early? No one is there for her to talk to. "Come on, let's get our seats!" She cheerfully said and dragged me away. I let her drag me towards the last room of seats. "Let's try to get an extra desk for us." Yunri said and we piled up our bags on the desk in the corner next to us. I took a seat beside the empty desk and Yunri took a seat next to me. "I'm too tired!" I groaned and rest my head on my desk. "You lazy bum! Get some sleep tonight! Go to bed early so you won't be so tired in the morning," She nagged. “Araso Omma,” I mumbled before falling back into sleep.

“Li Yinnie, I’ll be right back. Don’t go anywhere,” She told me before leaving me all by myself in the classroom. “I wonder where she’s going?” I mumbled. I groaned and closed my eyes once more. I hope today is just like any other day. I wonder if those men were following me to school. I didn’t see them. Should I worry? Do they even know my name? What were they doing at my school? Most importantly, someone wanted me to see them. Someone pulled me into this mess, who could be so hateful to do such a thing. I don’t remember offending anyone in particular. Beside the whole queenkas…but how would they have known I was insulting them. I’m pretty sure I was insulting them in my head. This is crazy. Should I tell someone? I should go to the police…but what if they don’t believe me and the men were following me. What if they find out I went to the police? They will go hardcore on me! I don’t want to die so early! I haven’t met my one true love… my prince charming…or at least prince charming in my head. This isn’t happening. Maybe I’m just too paranoid. Maybe I should tell Yunri and the others about this. No! Andwae! They will think I’m a lunatic. Alright, let’s calm down. The best option is of course to keep it to myself until they make a move. Isn’t that what all the smartest detectives and investigators do? Araso. Let’s stick to that.
__________________________________________________

sorry short chapter even after all that time. Like I said, I have another story.

http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/SherryXwhs/

Called BitterSweet Transformation. Feat. You, Jaejoong & Yunho

I started that story before this one so I'm working on that story more..even so I haven't updated for that story yet so yeah. I'm quite busy now with school and it being my junior year in HS. I need to get super grades to be able to get into an ivy league school. My GPA is not so good, bleh, 3.32...that's not good. I need to get into IVY league...or a good college. I don't want my family to look down on me...:(. If only Junsu was here to cheer me up...he doesn't even have to do anything...just randomly pop up and smile and i will crack up. It'll make my day much better. Anyways, I have thanksgiving break. I live in the United States so yeah haha. I have 2 extra days off school. I will have tons of time to work on this story so don't worry i will never ever abandon this story. So keep reading :)