Why would bags of flour be so expensive?

Love=Mission Impossible HIATUS
Zhang Li Yin's POV:
I was wlaking down the hall thinking back on the note I recieved. "Who wrote it? Was it really to me? The note was just lying in my locker." I pondered. I made my way towards room 306.

(Flashback)
"Don't look back. Just read the note. You don't need to know who I am. All you have to do is go to room 306 right after school. Don't show anyone else the note or discuss this matter with anyone." I read in my head. "Wow, this is a bit shady," I thought as I stuff the note in my pocket. (Flashback End)

"Maybe it's a prank. It's a bit suspicious. Oh well, I won't be able to find anything out unless I go," I talked to myself as I arrive in front of the door. My hand slowly reach the door knob. As I twist the knob, I paused. "This is weird," I thought. I hear voices, angry deep voices. They're arguing and yelling at each other, I wonder who they are. I curiously pushed the foor silently open to a slit. I snuck a peek around the room. "You will get me the code or I will burn your family name down to the ground!" I heard a fierce voice. My eyes followed the direction of the voice and stopped to see two men in dark black suit with black shades on the tops of their bald heads. My eyes widen when I spotted a suit case full of bundled up cash. There's also another suit case, but this time it was full of neatly packed pastic bags of white powder stuff. "Oh my gosh! That's a lot of money!" I exclaimed in my head. "If you don't have the code along with the contract, let's just say suicide is a better option. For now I'll take the cash, my boss will not be too happy. You don't want to make my boss unhappy," The taller bald man evilly chuckled. "I will have it prepared. Just bring my part of the share," The other man retorted back.

I watched as the two scary men, eyed each other in an aggressive and violent manner. "Why would bags of flour be so expensive?" I whispered to myself. I scratched my head in confusion. "That's not flour! Those are bags of drugs!!" I shouted by accident. The men snapped their heads to my direction with a deadly glare burning through my skull. I covered my mouth immediently. The two angry men closed up their suit cases and wore their shades properly over their eyes. "Oh crap!" I bit my lip in fright. "Ottoke?!" I panicked and looked around for the safest way to escape. "I can't go home now, what if they follow me, the safest is near the police station. I pulled out my cell phone from my pocket and held it tight in my hands. The first floor, if I go left, they won't be able to catch up in the maze. The multiple doors to each classroom can distract them. "Neh, that's how I'll do it," I thought. "Little girls shouldn't be eavsdropping on an adult's conversation." One of the men growl. "Chesunghamnida! I didn't mean to...I didn't hear anything! I swear! I just got a note that said to go in this room!" I said as fast as I could. I could see them trying to inch their way closer to me. "Oh Mr. Kim, what are you doing here!?" I asked loudly and pointed behind the men to distract them. They both whip their heads behind them to see and I used this chance to book it. I sprinted down the stairs past the second floor and to the first floor.

"Damn, I can't believe they fell for that. I thought that only happens in movies and dramas..." I thought as I ran as fast as I could off of school grounds. I wipe the sweat of my forehead with the back of my hand. "Are they behind me?" I spun my head around but continue running. I looked around and saw they weren't behind me, but I took a closer look to see if they were hiding. I slowed my running speed and just as I was about to stop, I slammed into something hard but soft. "AH!" I shouted. "Don't tell me...they found a short cut..."

___________________________________________________________
I don't know if I should be working on this story yet. But since I had the first part up I thought I should post it. After all I already had this account set up and there's three commenters which really surprised me. I just hope that the commenters from my BitterSweet Transformation story won't be mad. This is the first time I've worked on two stories at once.

If you don't know me, I have 2 proud stories out there. I have one unfinished one...but there's no chance of me finishing that. And another one which I thought was quite confusing...so that story is a failure.
Stories I've Completed:
-A New Superstar. (OC:Sherry && Big Bang)

Stories I'm working on:
-BitterSweet Transformation. (You&DBSK)
-Love=Mission Impossible. (Zhang LiYin/ Jang Ri In && Kim Junsu. Minor: DBSK)

So if you would please. Comment and tell me your thoughts. I don't know when the next time I will update. All I know is that, I haven't written the next chapter and probably won't till friday night. And that this fanfic is not exactly organized to a day and time to when I will post the new chapter.So whenever I do have a new chapter I will post, but other than that, if I don't have 3 chapters already written in advance, then the updates will be slow especially since I have another story I'm very seriously working on. Sorry. But, I really want to finish my other story before this, cause it already has about 33 chapters or well near 30 chapters. and I have about 107 pages in microsoft written. I promise you I will work on it during school too and also at night so don't worry about that. Um other than that I don't think I have anything else I need to inform everything about. Thanks
-Sherry