Stubborn Dolphin

Love=Mission Impossible HIATUS

She watched the three boys leave the house and she sighed. She picked up all the empty dishes and bowls and placed them in the sink. She wet a towel and squeezed the excess water out, she wiped the table clean before returning to the sink. She the water and washed the dishes nice and clean. She stacked them neatly in the cupboard and the dishwasher. She wiped her hand dry and smiled. “Done!” She stopped and thinks for a while. She looks up. “I wonder if Junsu is hungry…” She clicked her tongue and decided to cook Junsu something to eat. She took out a pot and poured water in it. “He should like noodles right?” She asked herself. “I’m sure he does, who doesn’t like noodles?” She giggled to herself and concentrated on making the most delicious bowl of noodles. She waited till the water was boiling to put the noodles in. She chopped up vegetables and poured them into the boiling pot. She added sauce and seasoning for flavor. To check the taste, she dipped a spoon into the pot and took a quick taste. “Hmm, needs a bit more salt.” She grabbed a teaspoon and added 2 teaspoons of salt into the pot and stirred the contents around. “This is much better!” She nodded after taking another taste test. “I hope he likes this,” She smiles upon the thought of his reaction.

 

He was lying on his bed staring at the white ceiling. “Why did I never paint the ceilings?” He asked himself. “Eh… too much work,” He groaned. He stared at the blank tv. “I’m so bored.” He complained. “Stupid hyungs and Changmin! How could they beat me up!?” He pouted and whined. “I’m so damn hungry too!” He growled. He the tv and family outing was on. “Ha! Yoo Jae Suk! Best MC ever! Aigoo, Chunhee hyung, if you’re going to be this clumsy, why not exercise?” Junsu talked to the screen. He laughed at Yoo Jae Suk’s facial expressions but his laugh was interrupted by a knock on his door. “What!?” He snapped angrily. Ri In opened the door and walked in with a bowl of steaming noodles in her hands and a huge smile on her face. Junsu rolled his eyes. “What do you want?” He asked, returning his attention to the tv. “Um, I thought you’d be hungry so I made you a bowl of noodles. It’s not as good as Jaejoong’s cooking but he didn’t leave you anything. Um I’m sorry about getting you in trouble with the other Oppas. Mian. But you must be hungry so please eat,” She placed the hot bowl on the table of his desk. “Whatever, just leave it and go,” He said without looking at her. She pouted but obeyed. “You must eat it though! And eat it before it gets cold, cause then it’s no good and the noodles’ soup will be all soaked inside the noodles making it all puffy and soggy and—” “Got it now go!” He cuts off Ri In’s rambling and Ri In made a face at him before stomping out of his room and closing his door behind. “Stupid dolphin!” She muttered and stomped her way downstairs.

 

Once Ri In left the room, he got up from his bed and walked over to his desk to take a look at the steaming bowl of noodles. “Well… it does look edible,” He reasoned with himself. He broke into a smile. He chuckled and sat down. “Pabo,” He mumbled with a smile and took his first slurp of noodles. “Mm, this is actually really good,” He thought and devoured the whole bowl, not leaving one strand of noodle in the bowl. He even finished the soup. “Ahhh… I’m full,” He thought happily. “Stupid Jae! You’re not the only cook in this house anymore!” He thought. He grabbed the chopsticks and the empty bowl, being careful not to drop the two items, he made his way downstairs to place the dirty items in the kitchen sink. On his way back, he spotted Ri In dancing in the living room. He burst into a fit of laughter; the way she was dancing was soo dorky! “Pabo,” He muttered in the middle of his laughter. “She’s so oblivious!” He laughed louder. Ri In, on the other hand, had her Ipod plugged in and she was busting out moves that no one had seen… much less want to see. She was having the time of her life. Hey! Don’t laugh! She was bored, and plus everyone was out. How can you blame such a poor soul?

 

Ri In was going to end the song with an elegant spin. She gets ready and twirls her body 360, but she started to fall halfway. FAIL. She tripped on her leg and tumbled on the floor. “Oof!” She groaned from the pain. She rubbed her knees in pain, still oblivious from the eruption of laughter from the squeaking dolphin that was laughing his off. (Seriously, if laughing can shape your so plump and round… how come my is flat!?) Ri In pulled her ear plugs out and got up from the floor. That’s when she noticed the strange sounding laugh, she looked up to see Junsu pointed at her and laughing. His face was redden and veins popped out from his neck. Ri In’s face flushed a dark reddish tint. “Damn! I didn’t think anyone saw that!” She whined in her head, embarrass to make the slightest move. When Junsu continued to crack up and wouldn’t stop Ri In raised her eyebrow and stared at him like he was an idiot for laughing for so long. “Junsu-sshi, are you done?” She asked him. He coughed and nodded, and wiped the tears seeping out of his eyes in the process. “Aigoo, that was so ing funny,” He sighed loudly. He took a few deep breaths to calm his heart rate along with his breathing. Ri In crossed her arms and pouted her lips. “I’m glad I amuse you,” She stuck her tongue out at him and stomped past him. She went straight into her room, embarrassed to face Junsu. He watched as she angrily stomped away from him. He waited until her bedroom door slammed before laughing again. “Aigoo, the house feels a bit more comfortable and warm now.” He sighed and chuckled. “She’s surprisingly cute,” He admitted out loud but when he realized what he had said, he covered his mouth like a five year old guilty boy.