Blood

Love=Mission Impossible HIATUS

 

Her heartbeats increased and her body tensed up. The three boys rushed towards the dup to help Yoochun prop Changmin’s limp body up. Changmin at this time is unconscious and his clothes were drenched in thick and dark red blood that dripped down his body in excess amounts. His face was turning pale and his breaths were very ridge and unstable. The boys wasted no time to carry him to the couch, without a care of how big of a mess the blood would stain the furniture. Ri In stared in shocked, her eyes welled up with tears. She watched helpless and frightened. The sight was too much for her to take in. The streaks and puddles stained the hard wooden floor. Her eyes traveled up the trail of blood and onto the body the blood belonged to. Her hands flew up to clasp over , muffling her uncontrollable sobs. Her body trembled with fear and trauma from the sight. Never has she seen such a gruesome sight before her, not in real life nor on television.

 

Ri In’s POV:

My stomach felt a bit queasy from the puddles and streak of blood that the body left on the cold floor. I could feel the burning sting that welled up my eyes more. Blood…blood…dripping…Changmin… he’s soaking in his own blood. This image stuck in my head and it wouldn’t go away, it was acting as if it was haunting me. Drip…drip…drip… No! He’s going to die! My eyes widen when the sound of dripping blood echoed in my head. The volume magnified and I could get rid of the sound. My breathing got harder and the feeling of suffocation was getting in me. The sickening sound continued to echo in my skull and no matter how gruesome the image was… I still couldn’t tear my eyes away when the boys ripped the clothing off Changmin. I could see his wound quite clearly and even the shiny bullet that ripped his skin apart. My trembling hands covered my ears when I heard Changmin shout in pain. I shook my head to rid of the sound but now his painful screams and the dripping blood sounds echoed in my head. I was beginning to feel nauseous. I gagged a bit and was going to again but I ran to the nearest bathroom and hovered over the toilet. I gagged once more but this time I puked out the meal I had before. The burning bile burned through my throat and into the toilet. But I didn’t stop, I continued to throw up everything I had in my stomach and the force and pain in my stomach became harsher. I didn’t stop till I felt like all energy was drained mentally and physically. I felt someone’s warm hand patting and caressing my back. I wiped my disgusting and foul smelling mouth and flushed the bile down. I slowly got up but felt light headed to I clung onto the nearest wall.

 

“Kenchana?” A warm raspy voice comforted me. I opened my tired eyes and nodded. “Yeh…” Jaejoong was smiling right at me and wrapped his arm around my waist to prop me up and helped me to my room. He walked to the stairs and lowered himself for me to climb on his back. I did not dare look back at the busy boys aiding Changmin and his wound. “Oppa, is Changmin going to be okay?” I tiredly asked. He nodded, “Of course, we’re going to help him and take care of him. We’re all medically trained so of course Changmin is going to be okay. Don’t worry and just rest. The sight must have been too gruesome for you,” Jaejoong piggy-backed my limp and heavy body up the stairs and into my room. He lowered his back slowly and gently set my body down. He pulled the covers over me and brushed all the hair out of my face. “Sleep okay, we’ll wake you up when it’s time for dinner,” He caringly said and I nodded.