Junsu is a .

Love=Mission Impossible HIATUS

Junsu watched the two leave the kitchen to happily set the utensils in the right place. Ri In matched the forks and the spoons beside each side of each plate. “Rinnie-ah, kenchana?” Yunho checked, sneaking glances at her as he passes out napkins to each plate. “Yeah, I’m fine,” She said without looking up.  “Don’t worry,” She reassured. “Are you sure? I can see right through you right now,” Yunho sternly said. She let out a long sigh. “I’m anxious… the image is constantly haunting my mind. And it gives me really bad feelings, it makes me feel nauseous, like I’m about to throw up.” She confessed. Yunho nodded understandingly and wrapped his long arms around her. Her body trembled from the sudden burst of warmth and comfort. Her eyes welled up and she rested her innocent head against his hard yet smooth chest. Her arms slowly made her way around his body, resting on his waist. She let her tears stream down her face as she silently cried in his embrace. “Shhh… it’s okay. Everything is going t be alright,” He whispered repeatedly into her ear softly. He the back of her head, consoling her.

 

“Hyung, Jaejoong hyung wants to know…” Junsu’s head pops out of from the kitchen to see the over affectionate sight before him. His eyes couldn’t look away as it stuck on the two as if they were magnetizing his eyes. His mind wandered into a trance, his thoughts all jumbled up together. “Yah, Junsu! What’s taking you so long!? Are you trying to starve me?” Yoochun scolded his dongseng. Junsu snapped out of his trance and shook his head of negative thoughts to clear his head. “Uh yeah… hold on,” He said to Yoochun. He walked closer to the pair and cleared his throat. He gained the attention of the pair as they slowly parted as if they did no wrong. Junsu’s eyes flashed of disappointment when he caught Ri In whip a falling tear from her eyes. “What’s wrong Junsu?” Yunho broke the silence. “Uh well… uh Jaejoong hyung wants to know if you were ready…” Junsu nervously looked around, avoiding the two figures in front of him. “Yeh, we’re all ready,” Yunho answered. “Good, I’ll tell hyung now,” Junsu spun around and hurried to the kitchen. “What an awkward kid,” Yunho jokingly said, causing Ri In to burst into giggles. “That’s the cute smile that I was missing,” Yunho pats the top of her head and joins in the laughter.

 

“They’re ready,” Junsu mindlessly informed Jaejoong. “Good, take all the dishes out,” He instructed Junsu, along with Yoochun. They all nodded and took out the many dishes of food. “Yooo! The food is ready!” Jaejoong happily announced as he entered the dining room along with his 2 assistants. “Woo!” Ri In cheered. They all took their seats and waited till everyone was ready to dig in. Yunho sat beside Ri In and Jaejoong sat on the other side of Ri In. Junsu sat across from Ri In, Yoochun beside Junsu. Everyone made small talk here and there but man were they hungry and fascinated with the amount of food placed before them. “Mm, this is soo good!” Ri In groaned with delightful pleasure. “It’s like heaven in your mouth!” She continued. Jaejoong blushed a deep shade of red but nonetheless, he was extremely happy to have someone compliment and appreciate his cooking. “Thanks Rinnie, you’re so sweet,” He smiled at her. “Eat up!” He encouraged her and placed a huge amount of beef on her plate. “Thanks Oppa!” She giggled and shoved a couple of beef slices in . Junsu silently watched her converse with the other males around her. He has to admit, he’s glad she’s happier than before. “Mm, this kimchi is really good,” Junsu made an attempt to join in the conversation. “Thanks. But you never complimented my food before. I’ve always made it this way,” Jaejoong suspiciously looked at him. “I must have been so fascinated with the delicate taste of it. It’s like an organism in your mouth,” He exclaimed cheerfully. Ri In choked on her rice and Yoochun chuckled. Jaejoong stared at Junsu like he was a freak while Yunho just shook his head at him. “That’s disturbing. That just went too far. Look what you did to poor Rinnie,” Jaejoong shook his head at the shameful dolphin. “It sounded cool in my head,” He mumbled but only Yoochun heard, which caused him to fall out of his chair laughing. Yunho grabbed his glass of water and offered it to Ri In, which she took willingly. She gulped down large amounts of water to get rid of her violent coughing. She took deep breaths before returning to normal. “Mianhe Ri In,” Junsu apologized. “It’s okay,” She smiled at him, trying hard to conceal her laughter.

 

 

 

 

Hi everyone. thanks for all your comments but due to the stress from school since there's 3 days left of school, including exams, im taking the time to really do my best and feel the stress load taken off of me once the official last day of school arrives. so sorry for such a short chapter but i hope everyone will have the paitence to wait till wednesday for the next update. thank you. I kniw it says hiatus but i felt bad about no updating so here it is!