Insult

Love=Mission Impossible HIATUS

        "We're home!" A bunch of deep voices were heard. I looked up along with Junsu. He walked towards the entrance and greets three men. Wait...were they the guys that Changmin was going to call? Ugh, this whole secret lair is so confusing! I scratched my head in confusion. "Oh Junsu-ah, who is this?" One of the men walked towards me with a smirk. "Their next target," Junsu told him and the others seriously. The man gently touched my hand and brought it to his lips, landing a soft kiss on it. I gasped at his bold move. I quickly pulled away as he looked up with a smirk. "Park Yoochun imnida. Lovely meeting a beautiful and cute lady as yourself." He smoothly said. I flinched and nervously smiled. "Kamsahamnida. Zhang Li Yin imnida," I bowed and smiled at everyone. They bowed as well. "Jung Yunho imnida." A tall man with small and gentle facial features introduced himself. I smiled, he looked like a gentleman. "Kim Jaejoong imnida," A feminine looking man said to me and bowed as well. I bowed along with them. "Pangap sumnida," I bowed again. "I wonder if she ever gets back pains from bowing so much," Junsu thought.

 

“Have a seat Li Yin-sshi,” Yunho pointed to the couch. I smiled and walked beside the group and took a seat on the couch. “So…” Changmin awkwardly said. “Um, are you guys… kidnappers?” I asked. For a second they looked confused but then they all burst into laughter. “Yah, did you hear what she said?” Changmin held his stomach and laughed. “Omo, she’s so funny and full of ageyo!” Jaejoong cracked up. I looked over to even find Junsu laughing himself, and if I say so, in a strange way. His laugh… was… hmm, how do I say it in a polite manner? Ah! His laugh is a bit unique! Yeah, that’s the word. “May I ask why you are all laughing?” I kindly asked. To be honest, I felt lonely since everyone was laughing but me. I wanted to laugh too! “Oh nothing, you’re just so small and cute,” Yunho praised me. I felt my cheeks burning up with embarrassment so I looked down at my shoes to hide the fact that I was blushing. “Kamsahamnida,” I muttered. “Junsu didn’t tell you?” Yoochun asked me. I shook my head and stole a glance at Junsu, he didn’t seem to be listening. “Hyung, that’s like kidnap!” Yoochun accused. “That’s right!” Changmin agreed. “Shut up!” Junsu snapped. “Alright, stop fighting kids,” Yunho sternly said. Well that of course shut them up. “Zhang Li Yin-sshi. You are from now under the protection of DBSK. We are an elite underground spy group that track illegal activities. Currently and sad to say, that you’re one of our assignments. I know this is hard, but each and everyone of us had to sacrifice to get here. To keep you protect, we’re going to have to ask you to sacrifice your life,” Yunho said in a serious, professional and sternly manner. I gasped. “M-my life?” I released a squeal. “You will have to change your identity to a fake one and live a new life,” Yunho continued to explain. I sighed in relief. To think that he was going to kill me. Silly girl!

 

“You will have to leave your family and your loved ones behind, you have no choice. Do you accept?” Jaejoong sternly asked. I gulped, would that be okay? What if they file a missing warrant? “Don’t worry, we will have it announced and recorded that you have past away. This will grieve your family much, but accept this mission and this position to protect the safety of your loved ones,” Yunho continued. I nodded. “I know this is all too much for you but we’ll give you a day to think about it,” Yoochun sent a half smile. I shook my head, “It’s okay. I’ve thought about it already. I kind figured that this would happen,” I said, surrendering with a sigh. “Chincha?” Changmin raised an eyebrow. I shook my head. “Nope,” I chuckled nervously. “I’m ready,” I stated with all seriousness. “Good. We’ll start with your new name. Jang Ri In.” Changmin stated as he create my new profile. “We will have to change your appearance so you don’t have to get recognized by anyone.” Junsu added. I nodded, “Neh,” “Araso, let’s get the transformation begin with,” Jaejoong declared. He dragged me upstairs and into what seemed to be a huge bathroom. What’s wrong with people and their obsession with big bathrooms. It’s not like you sleep in the tub. Jeez.

 

“Leave your trust in me, you will become more beautiful in my hands,” Jaejoong seductively said. “Uh… why are you squinting your eyes like that? It makes you look like you’re constipated.” I bluntly said. He rolled his eyes and sighed. “I was… nevermind,” He said dragging out boxes of beauty products. “How could she not fall for that? All the girls think Kim Jaejoong is a y beast!” He thought as he pulled out his brush and unpacked the materials for the major transformation. He carefully brushed her hair. “So how do you feel?” Jaejoong broke the awkward silence. “Um, good. I like it when people brush my hair, it soothes me. Also when people wash my hair or do my hair. It calms my inner soul.” I said.

 

Third’s POV:

“I meant about the whole situation, but that was nice information,” He lead her to the bathtub and gestured her to place her head in the dent for the head rest. Turning on the water, he adjusted the temperature for a rather soothing experience for Li Yin. “Oh… well yeah the whole situation really shocked me. I feel as if everything is changing too fast, so fast that I don’t have the time to adjust to it,” She explained as he shampooed her hair. “I understand how you feel, don’t worry, we’ll be with you step by step. We’ll help you get through this, you have to get through this and be patient. Soon you will be able to let your parents know that you’re still alive. We have the house monitored already. So don’t worry, we’ll watch over their house by shifts.” Jaejoong continued. He massaged the shampoo onto her head, he tried to relieve some of the stress from her head. After the thorough shampooing, he washed the shampoo off and applied shampoo to her head. With that, he turned off the water and wrapped a towel around Li Yin’s head.

 

He brought her to a chair next to the long sink table and sat her down carefully. He quickly mixed the hair dye and applied it on Li Yin’s head. “Jaejoong-ah, thanks… for doing this for me,” She suddenly said which caused him to chuckle. “You’re welcome. It’s no big deal, I like doing this. I know it does make me look a bit gay, but it’s nice to have a female here. I do have feminine interest and the guys will always ignore me, so since you’re here we can do them together!” He happily said. He smoothed and massaged the dye into her hair, making sure every strand was covered with hair dye. During their half an hour wait, they decided apply make up on her. “I don’t know if I’ll make everything awkward but… you’re really pretty.” He complimented her. She blushed and smiled shyly down at her feet. “Thank you, you’re very pr… uh handsome and very manly.” She complimented him which caused him to laugh really loudly. “Thanks! That definitely means a lot!” He laughed, making her giggle at the sound of his laugh. Jaejoong helped Li Yin apply foundation and since Jaejoong didn’t know much about make up, he only helped her with eye liner and blush. “That’s all I can do, plus you don’t need make up. Your skin is flawless!” He brushes his thump against her cheek which caused her to blush harder. “Komowoyo,” She smiled and he smiled back. “Alright time to wash up!” He clapped his hands together and guided her to the tub again. This time he helped her wash off her dye. After they were fully done, he helped her dry her hair and straightened it. “Wow!” Jaejoong said, astonished at the final result. Li Yin looked at herself in the mirror and she couldn’t believe it. “Oh my gosh… Jaejoong Oppa! I look amazing!” She squealed. She immediately turned around to give him a huge bear hug. “THANK YOU SO MUCH!” She excitedly shouted. His cheeks flushed of a tint of red from the close and warm skinship but he liked it. He held her back and they both jumped up and down with excitement.

 

Third’s POV:

“Ta-da! Let’s welcome the most beautiful and new Jang Ri In!” Jaejoong announced like the trumpet boy from the renaissance time. All four boys looked up from their chatter to watch as Ri In descend down the stairs with a whole new look and not to mention a different outfit. “Wow…” Junsu muttered. “Wha! Chincha!” Changmin clapped. “You look more beautiful than before.” Yunho politely praised. “Kamsahamnida!” Ri In smiled. “Question though, Jaejoong I didn’t know you own women’s clothes,” Yoochun asked confused and baffled. Jaejoong burst out into laughter. “That’s cause I don’t!” He laughed and his face turned a serious one within a second. “I stole the outfit from your room,” Jaejoong said to Yoochun in a stern voice. Causing the other to burst into laughter and Ri In giggling. “Yah!” Yoochun yelled. “They’re not mine. They’re the ladies’ they always leave their laundry with me,” He proudly boasted. “Bull!” Yunho laughed. “Yah! It’s true!” Yoochun whined. “Araso, shut up!” Junsu hushed the guys up. He stood up and took a closer look at Ri In. He circled around her and examined her every aspect in detail. “Looks good. I think you can pull it off,” He said, nodding his head. Ri In hung her head down to hide her blushing cheeks. “Alright let’s get started. We need to get this girl into shape. She’s slower than when Changmin and his fat first started working out,” Junsu insulted. “YAH!!” Changmin whined while Ri In still hung her head down in embarrassment. “YAH! That’s mean! How could you say that to such a cute girl!? Aish! Chincha, that’s why you can’t get girlfriends,” Yoochun yelled at Junsu, which he only replied with rolling his eyes. “Aish hyung! I don’t have a fat ! Have you ever looked at your behind!? Mr. Duck !” Changmin crossed his arms and glared at Junsu. Ri In stayed silent through this while argument, not daring to look up. “Yah Junsu-ah, that was a bit over the line. Afterall she is a normal girl. Normal girls don’t have a workout time in their schedule.” Yunho said. Jaejoong nodded. Junsu rolled his eyes and refused to apologize.