Breakfast

Love=Mission Impossible HIATUS

Ri In’s POV:

“YAH WAKE UP!!!” A screechy and high pitched voice yelled. I groaned and growled. Who would be this loud so early in the morning!? Whoever it is must be looking for death! “Get up!!!!!!” The obnoxious voice sounded in my ear. I jumped up from being startled and accidently bumped heads with the obnoxious and irritating person. “Ah! Yah!” The person yelped. I rubbed my eyes so I can get a clear view of who the bastard is to wake me up so early. I gasped when it was Junsu in his wife beater and a very angry expression on. “Uh…” I muttered. I stared at the red mark that was forming on his forehead from the bump earlier. “Uh…morning?” I nervously said to him. He glared at me. “Get out of bed now and freshen up. There’s breakfast and then training starts.” He sternly said and left my room. He slammed the door on his way out and I jumped up from my bed from being startled. “Jerk…” I muttered under my breath.

 

I got up and brushed my hair first. Sadly, I have to share a bathroom with the other five guys in the house. Ugh, it’s irritating but thankfully I’m always the last one to wake up. Unfortunately, being the last one to wake up, I have no hot water to shower in. “Stupid boys,” I thought as I made my way to the bathroom. I knocked to make sure no one was in it. Knock, knock.” Anyone in there?” I called out. There was no answer so I went right on. Thankfully, no one was in there. You’ve got to be careful, sometimes these boys don’t like to lock the door or like to keep the door open half way. Stupid boys!

 

I got inside the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I turned the shower on and took stripped off my clothes while I waited for the water to turn lukewarm. I stepped into the shower and let the warm liquid splash onto my body. The refreshing feeling I get when the steam penetrate into my skin. I closed my eyes and turned around, my back facing the showerhead. I lather shampoo through my hair and massaged the shampoo in. I groaned when I remember that today was the day I have to start training. “Gah! Why did I get myself into this mess? I mean I like gym and all but training!? Ugh, that means I actually have to try harder than I usually “try” in gym!” I whined. I let out a long sigh and hurried myself in the shower. I finished soon enough and I dried my wet body with a towel. I stood in front of the mirror and wiped the steam away. I sighed again. “You’re not longer Zhang Li Yin… now you’re Jang Ri In.” I sternly said to myself.

 

3rd POV:

Her eyes were filled with determination. She dried her hair and tossed it messily to give off that smothering y look. She put on her spandex shorts and long t-shirt before walking out to greet the boys in the kitchen. “Morning everyone!” She greeted them with smiles. The boys looked up and gaped at the beauty in front of them. Yoochun and Changmin choked on their eggs, while Yunho stared at the edge of her t-shirt with bulged out eyes. Jaejoong secretly smirked and Junsu his lips unconsciously. “Y-yah… why are you wearing that?” Junsu stuttered, not daring to look at her. Ri In raised an eyebrow at him. Changmin quickly gulped his orange juice to stop himself to choking and coughing to death, as well as Yoochun. “What? I’m wearing this to train,” She casually said and sat herself down beside Yunho. She flashed a bright smile at him. “Ri In-ah, please change,” Yunho lectured her. Ri In gasped and gaped at Yunho with wide open. “Oppa! Wae!?” She whined. “Because you’re revealing too much skin,” He argued with her. “No I’m not! It’s not like I’m going out!” She argued back. Yunho shook his head and stubbornly said, “Nope, you’re changing right now,” Ri In scoffed and crossed her arms. “Anniyo. You can’t make me!” She childishly said, making Yunho angrier. Jaejoong sighed and patted Yunho’s back gently to smooth his anger down. “Yunho-ah, just let her, it’s not like she’s going anywhere. If she wears too much during training she’ll faint from the heat,” Jaejoong persuaded him. Ri In nodded and smiled at Jaejoong. “Thanks for helping!” She mouthed to him. He responded with a wink. “Jae, how can you say that? It’s like she’s not wearing anything but a t-shirt,” Yunho retorted. “Aish, do you want her to wear a tank top instead? At least the t-shirt covers her , just let her wear it,” Jaejoong pressed on. Yunho sighed and gave in. “Fine, but only this time. Junsu, you better not get any funny ideas,” He glared at her friend as if he was Ri In’s older brother. “Yeah right, like I have the time or interest in… that,” He rolled his eyes and scoffed. “How can you not!?” Yoochun exclaimed causing Yunho to shoot him with a glare. Yoochun obediently zipped his mouth with his finger and returned to his breakfast. Changmin secretly fantasized about Ri In and her hugging him in those clothes. Yunho caught Changmin’s erted expression and threw a slice of bread at him. “You sick ert!” Yunho scolded him, in response Changmin pouted and hung his head down. Ri In smiled and happily skipped to Yunho and Jaejoong. “Komowoyo Omma, Appa!” She kissed both of them on the cheek before following Junsu into the hallway to the training room. “Omma?” Jaejoong scrunched his eyebrows together and Yunho imitated him. “Appa?” Yunho echoed Jaejoong. They glanced at each other and shivered. “Aish, she’s a bit crazy isn’t she,” Yunho shook his head slightly and returned to his breakfast.