Stubborn Fool

Love=Mission Impossible HIATUS

Jumping up and down, she sang and danced as she showered under the lukewarm water. “La la la, wo ai ni! Ai mei rang ren xiang…” Singing Ai Mei by Rainie Yang. She rinsed her body with soap and used a foaming cleaner to scrub her face clean fro the oils and sweat. “Wooo,” She made tiny sound effects as she finished up her shower. She wrapped herself with a towel and wiped the steamed covered mirror with her hand. She smiled at herself in the mirror. Her bare face was gleaming and fair from the lotion and moisturizer Jaejoong as lent her. “I wonder if he’s gay…” She asked herself. “Neh… he just knows how to take care of himself. Why else is he so hot? Ow! Ow!” She talked to herself, making wolf noises. Just as she was about to unwrap her towel to dress herself, the door opened.


Ri In whipped her head over to look at whoever was at the door. Her eyes widen when she the surprised and shocked Junsu at the door. “AHHHHH!!!!!” She screamed as loud as she could. It only took Junsu a few seconds to register what was going on before he started screaming in a dolphin pitch and ran away, leaving the door wide open. “YAHHHHH! BYUNTAEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!” She screamed with all her might, along with Junsu’s impossibly high pitched, what sounded like, a screech. “What? Bwoh? What happened?” Jaejoong rushed up the stairs and into the bathroom to see what was going on. Jaejoong’s eye widen when he saw that Ri In was only in a towel. He immediately turned around to face his back to her, unlike the ridiculously slow Junsu. “Uh… Ri In-ah, what happened? Why are you screaming?” Jaejoong tried calming her down. “Junsu burst into the bathroom!!!” She cried dramatically. “Araso, I’ll beat that ert for you. Don’t cry okay, I’ll close the door now,” He said before closing the door and running into Junsu room. “YAHHH! You duck , get over here! You ert!!” Jaejoong shouted, barging into the dolphin’s room. Jaejoong was joined by the other boys and once Jaejoong filled them on what happened, they all jumped into Junsu’s bed and tackled him down. Jaejoong and the boys showed Junsu some wresting moves and beat him down. After they finished their business, they came out, brushing the invisible dirt off their clothes.


Ri In came out of the bathroom, fully dressed and more embarrassed than ever. Jaejoong approached Ri In first. "We took care of him for you," He pats her head gently. "Thanks..." She blushes, recalling the incident earlier. "He won't do it again," Yunho chirped in. Junsu came out of the room limping and grasping his stomach as if he was in pain. "Yah! You guys! How could you!? I didn't do it on purpose! I didn't even see anything!" he exclaimed, groaning in pain. Ri In gasped, offended by his comment. "You were gaping at me!! Of course you saw something!!' She pointed her finger accusingly at him. "Bwoh!? Anniyo! Yah! You need to get your facts straight!!' He yelled at her. "Yah Junsu, watch your tone. You're the one at fault here," Jaejoong scolded him. "Whatever!" Junsu angrily stomped away and left his group of friends behind to go to the gaming room, where all his stress is released... well except for the fitness room.


“Aish, I don’t know what he was thinking. He clearly knows there’s a girl living in this house and yet…” Yunho shook his head and sighed. “Kenchana Oppas. I’m sure Junsu Oppa didn’t mean to. He must have forgotten I was in the bathroom…” Ri In looked down, guilty of causing a fuss. Changmin rested his arm around her shoulder and flashed a handsome grin. “Psh! We got your back. If he tries to make a move call Min Oppa and I’ll kick his for you,” He said. “Min Oppa?” Ri In raised an eyebrow. He nodded and winked at her. “Yah, that’s disgusting Changmin!” Yoochun pulled him away from the innocent little girl. Jaejoong and Yunho chuckled at the sight of Changmin’s pout. “Well enough of this nonsense. I cooked lunch. You trained for so long so have some lunch. I made it myself,” Jaejoong proudly smiled, flashing his whites. Ri In nodded and smiled at the boys. “Kaja!” Jaejoong put his arm around her and the two walked beside each other to the dinner table. The table was used for all meals. Changmin was the first to sit down and he looked around the table with high spirits. “Junsu-yah! Come out for lunch! I’m not making you more food if Changmin eats it all!” Jaejoong shouted for the male to come out of his room. “I’m not hungry!!” Junsu opened his room and shouted back, slamming his door after the out burst. Jaejoong rolled his eyes. “Oh well, his problem. Stubborn jerk!” Jaejoong scrunched up his nose. Ri In giggled at his expression and pats his back. “Oppa, let’s eat before the food gets cold,” She suggested. Jaejoong nodded in response and picked up his chopsticks. “Thank you for the food. I’ll eat it well!” Ri In smiled and bowed her head a bit before digging in. The boys echoed her before they dug in too. The boys and Ri In ate happily, almost like a family. “Mmm! Jae Oppa, you’re an amazing cook! Everything is soo good!” She said with her mouthful of food. Jaejoong laughed and beamed proudly. “Thank you! I was afraid you wouldn’t like the food,” He stuffed his mouth with a spoonful of food. “No! I love it a lot!” She praised Jaejoong. He shyly smiled, “Araso. Don’t talk with your mouthful of food, you’ll choke. Eat plenty okay, or Changmin over here will vacuum everything.” Jaejoong playfully scowled at the maknae. Changmin pouted childishly but continued to stuff his face.

Everyone was just about done with lunch and the table with full of empty dishes. “Who’s cleaning today?” Jaejoong eyed the boys down. “I did it yesterday,” Yunho said and got up from the table and left. “Oh, by the way, I’m going out.” He informed us before grabbing his jacket, heading out. Jaejoong nodded then his eyes eyed the two remaining men. “I’ll clean the dishes,” Ri In offered. “Eh?” Changmin looked shocked, along with Yoochun. “Ri In?” Jaejoong called out. “I’ll do the dishes for you,” She smiled sweetly. “I don’t know Ri In, it’s your first day here and we’re making you do the dishes. I don’t know, it doesn’t sound right,” Yoochun said. She shook her head. “Anniyo, it’s fine with me. I’m sure everyone has something busy to do. I’ll just do the dishes today,” She reassured them. Jaejoong sighed, “Araso. But if you get tired then just leave them in the sink and I’ll make them do it tomorrow,” Jaejoong pets her head. “I’ll finish it don’t worry. You guys do whatever you guys have to do. Don’t stay out too late though,” Ri In nagged them. They chuckled, “Yeh Omma,” Yoochun playfully . She giggled and laughed. “Well, we’ll be heading out. We’ll be back soon Ri In. We’ll call if anything comes up,” The three reassured the worried girl and waved good bye to her.