Groceries

Love=Mission Impossible HIATUS

Ri In’s POV:

Stupid dolphin! I can’t believe he was laughing at me instead of helping me up! Unbelievable! It wasn’t even that funny. Psh! He’s jealous cause he can’t bust a move like I do. Stupid, stupid duck . I wonder if I tell Jaejoong Oppa, will he smack that duck for me? Nah, then I’ll seem too immature. Grr, he’s lucky I’m letting him off the hook today.

 

I thought I looked pretty darn snazzy. Just look at the way I move, damn I’m just so darn y! I watched myself dance in the mirror. Ring, Ring. I searched around the room for my phone and found it on my bed. “Yoboseyo?” I answered my cell phone. “Ri Innie-ah, I’m at the market. What do you want to eat? I’ll buy it for you!” Jaejoong’s sweet voice rung into the phone. I giggled, Jaejoong Oppa is always so caring. “Um, you don’t have to. I’m good with whatever cuisine you feed me,” I smiled. I heard him chuckle at the other end of the phone. “Kenchana, I’m at the market anyways. Just tell me and Oppa will get it for you,” He said. “Oh alright. I want watermelon and cantaloupe. But if it’s not cheap, then don’t buy it! I also haven’t had chocopie in a long time. If it’s on sale can you get that for me?” I asked, hoping they’re on sale. “No problem. I’ll get it for you even if they’re not on sale,” He laughed. “Araso. Kamsahamnida Oppa! Get home soon! And come back safely!” I caringly said and hung up after he said his bye. “I hope I didn’t ask for too much,” I pouted my lips. Watermelon, cantaloupe and choco-pie… seriously?! I’m a pig, Oppa will spend so much money! Gah, I’m a selfish jerk!

 

Third POV:

“1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6…” Junsu counted as he watched tv and worked out his abdominal muscles. “20, 21, 22, 23…” He continued counting. Ri In came out of her room to wait for the others to get home. She quietly entered the living room and sat on a couch, since Junsu was on the floor with his attention on the tv, he didn’t notice the bored girl watching tv behind him. “50, 51, 52…” He continued to count out loud. Ri In rested comfortably on the soft couch as she watched Star King with Junsu, unnoticed. She sighed, “I hope the Oppas will come back home soon. I’m bored with this workout moron!” She thought.

 

“Hyung, what did she say?” Yunho asked. “She wanted watermelon, cantaloupe and choco-pie,” Jaejoong listed off the items. “Okay sounds good. Let’s split up!” Yunho clapped his hands. “Anni! You don’t even know how to pick fresh fruits!” Jaejoong exclaimed. “Yes I do!” Yunho argued. Jaejoong scoffed, “Yeah right, in your mind. Watch and learn,” He gestured Yunho to follow him. “Wait, I’ll grab the box of choco-pie first,” Yunho said and jogged to the sweets isle. He grabbed the biggest box and jogged back to Jaejoong with a smile. “Here!” He placed the box in the cart. “Araso, now let’s move on.” Jaejoong pushed the cart and Yunho followed him. Jaejoong would explain his technique for checking the freshness of fruits and vegetables. Yunho nodded like a diligent student, paying close attention to Jaejoong’s tips.

==

 

“We’re back!” Jaejoong shouted as soon as he walked through those doors. He struggled to walk fast due to the handful of heavy grocery bags along with Yunho. “Oppas!” Ri In exclaimed. She jumped off the couch and ran towards her favorite oppas. Junsu, at the same time, jumped up from being startled and fell on his puffy . “Aw you missed us already?” Jaejoong messed up Ri In’s bangs as she smiled brightly at him. “We bought you a lot of food!” Yunho exclaimed and rested his arm around her shoulder. “Chincha? Wae? I only wanted a few things,” She dug through the grocery bags. “Well I know that but we wanted to buy a few more things so you can enjoy a delicious dinner,” Yunho said. “But I’m fine with eating whatever you guys like. Anything that Jae Oppa cooks is delicious!” She complimented him. Junsu, by this time, have gotten up and off his and joined the rest in the kitchen. “Jae Oppa?!” Jaejoong proudly beamed. “She called me Jae Oppa!!” He hysterically exclaimed with happiness. “HA! You don’t have a nickname do you!” He rubbed his accomplishment in the two males’ faces. Yunho pouted and gave me a sad smile. “Araso, Yunnie Oppa. My Yun Oppa!” She clapped her hands together and hugged him closely. Junsu scoffed at how childishly his hyungs were acting. “Stupid nicknames! So immature,” Junsu jealously thought. “But still, it’s a waste of money!” Ri In whined. “Nuh uh! It’s not a waste if it goes in Ri Innie’s tummy!” Yunho cutely said, which made her giggle. He gently poked her tummy and she flinched. “AH! That tickles!” She rubbed her tummy. Junsu rolled his eyes, “So what did you guys get me?” He snooped around the bags. Jaejoong’s smile shrank into a straight face. “Nothing,” He replied. “BWOH?! WAE??” Junsu complained. “Oppa! That’s mean!” She playfully smacked Jaejoong’s arm. “It’s a good thing there were noodles in the cabinet otherwise Junsu-sshi would starve to death!” She dramatically said. “BWOH?!” Jaejoong’s eyes widened. “Ohh... someone is going to get in big trouble! Jaejoong hyung hates people touching and going in his kitchen,” Junsu purposely said to make the situation worst. “Oh? Chincha? Are you mad Oppa?” She nervously asked, as she tugged on his sleeve to get his attention. “Anniyo, it’s not like she made a mess,” Yunho chirped in. Jaejoong shook his head disapprovingly, “You cooked for this jerk!?” He asked. “Eh? Neh,” Ri In anxiously nodded. “Wae!? He should be punished!” Jaejoong wagged his finger in Junsu’s face. Ri In bit the corners of her lips, “So… you’re mad?” She asked again. "Anniyo! I'm not mad, you put everything back into place. I think this jerk over here should be thankful for having such a generous and caring girl cook for him!" Jaejoong nagged. "Of course," Junsu rolled his eyes. "Junsu-yah. You don't know how to appreciate the good things," Yunho shook his head. "Hyung! Hyungs! Changmin is hurt!" Yoochun's deep voice shouted with emergency. All four heads whip towards the direction of the outbursts. Ri In's eyes widen in shock at the sight in front of her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

(wasn't planning on posting a long chapter but...just a gift lolz and a cliff hanger lolz mian!