Jackie Chen Movies

Love=Mission Impossible HIATUS
Li Yin's POV:
I don't think I have to worry much about those criminals. I haven't seen them and they haven't chased me down for weeks. I think I should be safe now. I sighed. "At least I won't have to sprint home today," I smiled to myself and happily skipped home. Her stomach growled. "Ugh, I'm hungry!" I jogged home instead of skipping, because at least I will get home early and I can eat.

I groaned the next morning. I could feel the red sun beginning to rise so it can shine brightly in the sky. WHY!? WHY!? Ughhh, I’m definitely not a morning person. Seriously though, Yunri called me up at like 7 in the morning! Who wakes up that early on a weekend? I groaned again and got up before Yunri gets here and scolds me. I jumped out of bed and freshened up for the day. After that I opened my closet door, judging from the weather today, it may be warm. Not that it matters since I’m inside. I grabbed a pair of tights and a denim skirt. HAHA! Yunri is going to be so proud of my outfit. With a smile, I picked out a casual t-shirt and added a headband to my straight and brushed hair. I smiled right into the mirror and checked myself. “WOOOO!” I shouted but quickly silenced myself when I remembered my parents were still sleeping.

RINGG
I answered my cell. “Yoboseyo?” I said. “Li Yin-ah! Are you awake? You better be! I’m right outside your door!” Yunri cheerfully said. “Neh, I’m going to be right out,” I hung up on her and grabbed my cellphone, stuffing it in my pocket I headed out with money. Yunri saw me and I waved. “Morning!!” She cheerfully waved. “Morning Yunri-ah!” I twirled around to show off my outfit. “Wow! You look beautiful! I see your sincere thought of dressing up,” She nodded in approval. “Let’s go before we miss the bus,” She hooked her arm around mine and we ran to the bus stop. Once the bus arrived, we boarded on it and talked endlessly about the things we want to buy.

Once we entered the big mall, our eyes gleamed with delight. Sale signs were everywhere! We smiled brightly like children and ran to the nearest store on sale. “Wow! 30% off!” Yunri squealed softly. I looked down to see the cutest pair of angel wing earrings. She’s always been obsessing over wings lately. “You should get it!!” I squealed. “NEH! I will,” She rushed to the cashier and quickly paid for her earrings. I looked around and bought a scarf. “That scarf looks so cute and soft on you!” Yunri compliments. I laughed, “Komowoyo!” We moved onto store by store. Before we know it, 3 hours have passed. “We should get something to eat,” Yunri suggested, I responded with a nod. She dragged me to a donut and coffee shop. As I was ordering I heard her cell phone go off. “Yoboseyo?” I heard her answer it. “Oh… bwoh!? YAH! Where are you right now?! I’m at the mall! Is he okay?” I heard Yunri panicked. I saw tears glistening on the rims of her eyes. What is going on? I paid for my donut and waited for her to be done with her call. “What’s wrong Yunri-ah?” I asked her. “Li Yin-ah! My Oppa is in the hospital! I have to go see him! Mianhe! I don’t want to leave you though!” She cried. “It’s alright! You have to go, I’ll just shop by myself. I’ll get you a little something alright?” I encouraged her. She sniffed and wiped her tears away. “Fine, I’ll go. But you have to call me when you get home, araso!” She nagged, I smiled and nodded. “Go Yunri-ah. He’s waiting for you,” I gave her a gentle push and watched her run away.

I sighed and sat on a near by bench to eat my donut. “I hope he’s okay.” I thought as I gobbled my donut. It wasn’t long until I finished the sugary sweet goodness. I got up and walked around alone.

Third POV:
“That’s weird… I’m sure Yunri left, but why does it feel like someone is following me?” Li Yin thought. She would casually turn around to look but saw nobody. “Am I just paranoid?” She mumbled, continuing to walk around. Her breath becomes rapid and ridge. Her eyes were non-stop wondering. She walks at a normal pace around the crowded mall. She turns her head around to check if anyone is following her. “Ah,” She yelped when her body slammed into someone. She whipped her head around. “Did you think you could hide from me?” A low growl came out from a tall buff man in a suit with shades that hid half of his face. “Um…wrong person…” She chuckled nervously. She quickly turned around and booked it.

She rushed in Victoria Secret thinking it would get rid of the man. It seemed that everywhere she looked, someone was lurking around the corners of each store. “How shady,” Li Yin thought. She kept wandering around the store hoping the men would leave her alone. A tap landed on her shoulder. She flung the arm off and backed away. “Smart girl aren’t you?” The woman smirked at her. She gasped as the store was suddenly scattered with scary looking women in business suits. “Ugh, they never give up, do they!?” She thought. The group of women rushed towards her with aggressive expressions. Li Yin panicked inside but refused to show it. She looked around her surrounds before making a move. They fought her one by one. A woman reached out to grab her but Li Yin jumped up from the shelf and kicked the woman’s head aside. “Oh my god! That was so cool! I knew watching Jacky Chan’s movies would help!” Li Yin thought as she ran up move wall shelves and leaped off to kick 360 degrees around, knocking five women down. She grabbed a spiky heeled shoe and aggressively swung at the remaining woman. She combined a hook leg behind the attacker’s knees and punched her neck before the attacker could make a move. She jabbed the last woman with the heel into her neck before rushing out the emergency exit. She slammed the door and trapped it from opening. She slammed her exhausted body against the wall. She did breathing exercises to calm her heart beat along with her breathing.

“Tired already?” A high pitched voice startled her. She jumped and quickly took a bit step back with her hand clasped over her heart. Her eyes landed on a tall well-built guy in a muscle tank and a blazer over it with jeans and torn sneakers. He looked suspicious to her so she prepared herself for another fight. He chuckled and leaned against the wall with his right leg bent up to support his weight. He looked her up and down and chuckled at her reaction. “Poor girl, you don’t look the least bit bad. Don’t worry I’m not with them…” He got off the wall to stand directly in front of her. He cupped her chin and pulled her face close to his. She whimpered under his touch. “I’m against them, I was once like you…” “How can I believe or trust you. You could be lying to me,” She pulled away from his grip and glared at him. “I don’t have much evidence but-…” He was interrupt when the door was burst open. “Get them!” The same shady man shouted but this time he commanded a group of well built big men. The young guy grabbed her hand and dragged her along as he runs. “Slow down!” Li Yin yelled as she tried running to catch up with his speed. “We need to get you into shape,” He growled. She pouted and secretly scolded him under her breath. They ran towards a shiny sports car. “Get in!” He pushed her in the back of the car and jumped in the driver’s seat. “YAH!” She shouted trying to open the door to escape but the guy has already locked all the doors. “This is kidnap!!” She screamed. “SHUT UP! …Please?” He struggled to ask politely. She scowled at him with her arms crossed. “Childish!” The guy mumbled. “She’s so immature and naïve. What might they want from her?” The man thought as he sped away to lose the chasing cars, of course that was a piece of cake.
_______________________________________________
Please comment for encouragement. Silent readers please take the time to comment at least once so i can know you're reading.