Training

Love=Mission Impossible HIATUS

“Alright, stretch out your body,” Junsu instructed as soon as they entered the large and complex training room. She nodded and sat her behind on the floor. She spread her legs out and reached for one leg. Junsu on the other hand set up the training room’s temperature and equipment, after than he joined her into stretching. He observed her as she stretches her legs and her arms. His eyes grazed over her slender long legs and he wondered, “How come she’s so short but her legs are long?” He watched her stretch her arm muscles out. “It’s probably because she has a short torso,” He finalized. “Okay, you good?” He asked standing up. “Yeh!” She strongly answered. “This isn’t the army Ri In,” Junsu cocked an eyebrow at her. “Oh, chesunghamnida!” She shouted her answer again. He shook his head and sighed. “It’s going to be a long day,” He thought. 

 

Ri In’s POV:

            “Lift one more time,” Junsu instructed.

 

Aish! Is he really going to be like this? Can’t he see my overwhelmingly red face? My sweat drops are like the size of his head now! Can’t he see that I’m dying!?

 

I struggled to lift the bar one more time. “Yes, you can do it… just one more, just one more,” He repeated as if it was encouragement. “AHHHHHH!” I screamed angrily as I lift the bar once more into the air. He looked as if he got startled by my sudden shout. I kept the bar at the air and pouted. “Can I stop now? Neh?” I croaked weakly. He sighed and nodded.

 

Aish, one more, one more! What the hell does he think I am? The effing hulk? Seriously, I did like 25 lifts already and that bar does not weight 15 pounds! I already did it at a guy’s level, he seriously wants to kill me!

 

“Already take a break,” He said without looking at me and walked towards his water. Stupid duck! Why does he need water when all he does is shout and nag me? He stands there the rest of the time! Aish! Chincha! I feel like dying!!!

 

“Alright, let’s get back to work!” He cheerfully said. What the eff!

I don’t want to!! I reluctantly drag my legs towards my stupid heartless trainer.

 

“Alright, let’s work on your arms a bit more. Get on this machine,” He pointed to a strange looking machine. “Rest your knees on those cushions,” He pointed. I nodded and followed his instructions. “Alright, by holding those handles above your head and pulling it down, you’re lifting your weight,” He instructed me. What!? My weight? Is he really a bird brain? What makes him think that I can work on my arms some more after those lifting sets!? What planet does he come from!?

 

Nonetheless, I still nodded and followed his instruction. Maybe he’s doing all this to test me and scare me. Ha! He thinks I’m going to out on him!? HA! Just wait and see, after this I can probably join the military!

 

Junsu’s POV:

I could see she’s trying her best, even though she’s very weak. I have to admit, I did take advantage of her knowledge. She’s doing the same workout as the guys. But, she’s very weak and I have to catch her up, especially since those guys are after her. I need her to get through this. She’s not as weak as I thought. I thought she was going to give up by now, but she’s pretty obedient. She must be dying inside, look at her sweat drenched clothes. It’s like someone splash a bucket of water on her. The way the clothes are sticking to her skin… as if she was submerged into water. Her glistening sweat drops that run down her fair skin. Gulp.

 

She wipes the dripping sweat from her jawbone and her forehead with the back of her hand. Oh god, what’s wrong with me? She’s just wiping her sweat… that’s not supposed to be attractive but, how could I find that attractive as hell!? My eyes wandered lower from her smooth looking neck. Traveling lower and lower, my eyes stopped at her derriere. My head bends a little lower to take a tiny peek of what was under her long t-shirt. If it wasn’t her t-shirt I would probably see her petite and firm buttocks. …WAIT! Hold it! What the am I thinking!? But…I would what it would feel like to just squeeze…

 

My thoughts drift away as my gaze zoomed into the view of her . My hand unconsciously reached out but before I could touch her, the sound of the door opened and I anxiously pulled my arm back and acted as if nothing happened.

 

Third POV:

“Junsu-ah! You shouldn’t work poor Ri In to death!” Changmin busted in. Junsu awkwardly stood beside the panting Ri In, blushing furiously. Ri In slowly retreated herself to the floor and got off the contraption. “It’s okay, it’s all for training anyways,” Ri In breathlessly said, grabbing her towel to wipe her excess sweat. “Y-yeah,” Junsu stuttered. “Hyung… why do you look like you got caught doing something bad?” Changmin suspiciously glanced at his friend. “Bwoh!?” Junsu’s head snapped up and shook his hand left to right. “Anniyo! I didn’t do anything…uh… training is over for the day. We’ll continue tomorrow,” He rapidly said before rushing out the room. The two confused house mates watched as he strangely rushed out the room. Changmin threw Ri In a questioningly look, Ri In responded with a shrug. Changmin decided to forget about it and leaves the room. Ri In walks towards her bottle of water and gulped the remains down. She sighed and took a seat on the floor. She sighed once more before smelling herself. “I’m completely disgusting! I should take a shower,” She told herself and got out, skipping out the heated training room.