OUTRO: Love is Not Over

Falling
OUTRO: Love Is Not Over 
 
I am having a wobble, and just on my thighs. Up until now I feel myself blessed in all aspects of life, having a kind husband, a big house — as in a Victorian mansion my husband Oh Sehun has prepared for our small family, and a steady job as a writer for children's storybook. I have escaped from my crap life; living with my step brother, Cha Geun Seok five years ago in Gangwon-do, I'd finally able to graduate from S High School, and there I met Oh Sehun, who was in the same class with me — sensible, gentleman, dependable Oh Sehun — and we got married the winter two months after I was graduated (both of us were still s on our wedding night *chuckles*). 
 
And here we are now, with our fifth wedding anniversary due this upcoming Christmas, we live happily in Gangwon-do. Perfect. Best of all, there is no Cha Geun Seok. 
 
Well, I don't want to sound ungrateful though but I have to mention that things don't feel quite so perfect these days. Lately, I have been thrown into doubt and turmoil because of a certain reasons. One of them of course — we aren't expecting, not yet
 
And a date on the calendar that looms horribly on the December page, just a few days away. I, Mrs. Oh, is going to be twenty-four, and it is freaking me out big time. TWENTY FOUR. It sounds okay, it's a blossoming moment for a young woman with career, like me, but it sounds wrong if everyone arounds you is expecting a good news — as in; hey darls, i'm pregnant! It's been three months! — or maybe; holly sh*t, i got twins! — well yeah, that's the thing.
 
"I feel like I'm getting old," I moan one afternoon on the phone to my friend, Min Kyung, who now lives in Itaewon and runs a Korean cuisine restaurant. 
 
"You've always been old," She says spitefully. "Even when you were nineteen you were middle-aged, idiot." Min Kyung follows this by a snorting laugh, so to make it like a joke, but I am not going to be fooled. 
 
"Babe, we were born in the same year," I remind her and she snorts. I let out a heavy sigh just for Min Kyung to notice my irritation. 
 
"What's the deal? You sounds unwell," Min Kyung asks, eyeing the customers who come to have lunch in her restaurant. A waiter is assigned to take their orders and within a minute, the kitchen crews begin their duty. 
 
"Nothing.. I was just," Then Min Kyung heaves an annoying sigh to snap my turn and she talks. "You're wasting your time scrolling the damn forum again, for God's sake. Babe, get a life. Please." 
 
"You don't understand, Min Kyung. We tried, we did, and we are still trying — but things are not going very well.. I don't know," I say dully. 
 
"Babe, a marriage is not all about producing babies — and yes you guys tried and why not you keep trying? And stay away from that ing website, it's ruining your life. What if Sehun knows about this?" The moment Min Kyung mentions about my husband, I suddenly feel the chills running down my spine. 
 
"Don't let him know, Min Kyung! You promise me!"
 
"Yes, I did promise you but that doesn't mean you can keep that stupid laptop screen of yours and do nothing but scrolling down hundred pages on how to get a baby and post a rambling rant on the forum talking s about your private life with your husband!" I bite my lips. Min Kyung is right. She is always right about this. I pull a face at the phone. My shoulders slump. I wish I hadn't dialed for Min Kyung, and she had't picked up the phone. 
 
"You b*tch," I whine. "I'm not going to your place this weekend! Your food are not even delicious they are made from CRAP!" 
 
"Hell not! They are prepared by one of the famous chefs in Seoul, idiot! I pay them five thousands— " 
 
Clicks. 
 
I end the call. Abruptly. 
 
I can imagine Nam Min Kyung shouts out to me. You motherf*ucker! 
 
And within two days, we're back to usual.
 
Friends for life. for life. 
 
"You're so young, a twenty three years old, not forty-three! Long time to go for a baby! So lucky to be able to wear short skirts, skinny jeans, go on nice holidays and spend your nights with your husband," Various friends from my workplace have sighed over me. 
 
I don't feel lucky, though. Not the slightest bit. I won't care about sleep or clothes or any s they were talking about, if I could just hold my own baby, own baby — a baby made from Sehun and me — feel that soft skin against my body and nuzzle into his or her small nose. 
 
When will it happen for me and Oh Sehun? When? 
I wake up at seven o'clock the next morning, even though it is Sunday and there is no need to move for hours yet. I creep back into bed after a cup of citrus tea in the kitchen and lay on my side. I feel the jittery as I observe the strong features of my husband, Oh Sehun — his dark eyebrows, his y lips, his alluring neck... 
 
He is going to be such a great daddy, I know it already. Oh Sehun, tall and strong with his broad shoulders, I can already imagine him carrying a baby, our baby — on his shoulders, swinging around, giggling, playing noisy games of basketball in the garden, and helping to make breakfast in bed.
 
I watch his eyelids flicker, he must be dreaming, and I smile. Look at him, sleeping soundly nearby, so golden, and handsome. It is the most beautiful view I've ever woke up to see every-time the morning comes. I roll closer and put an arm around his warm, sleeping form. I run a hand lightly on his abs, gently caresses his neck, snuggle closer into his body. 
 
He stirs and mutters something under his breath. Then he jerks irritably and his eyes snap open. "For god's sake, I'm sleeping," Sehun grunts, pushing my hand away and rolling over. 
 
My eyes suddenly fill with tears; the breath seems to catch in my throat. I retreat on my own side of the bed, my own heartbeat slowing with the disappointment. I gaze at him helplessly. 
 
He doesn't even want me anymore. 
 
I can't give him a baby. His own baby.
 
How can I draw him back in from the cold?

Author's note: Hi guys, Avy's back with the sequel, but this is just a short sequel to Falling 2015 (i only wrote a few chapters considering you guys who requested this, awww I'm flattered). Reaching 800+ subbers in any time soon, thank you for subscribing and don't be silent reader, guys! You don't know how much your comments means for me (i.. don't really have friends, you see😔) 


And here we have a question from one of the subbers (i forgot your name, sweetie forgive me) but the Q is for Min Kyung so let her answer this then. 


Q: Is there any sequel for MinKyung and Jongin? They look good together! 


MinKyung: Awful. This is awful. What kind of question is this, author-nim?! This is absurd?! Why the hell— 


Author: hey, hey, Min Kyung. You're ing my readers, stop whining and just answer it for gods sake! 


MinKyung: Oh hell no! This Q is for you obviously, not me! And why should you pair me up with that annoying Kim Jongin? 
 

Author: I never say I will pair you guys up.... 


MinKyung (red face): Y-yes you did! You DID FOR GODS SAKE YOU DID SAY THAT 


Author: Guys, she's out of her mind Jongin is busy he doesn't have time for her guys should understand 


MinKyung: I - HAVE - NOTHING - TO - DO - WITH - KIM JONGIN !! *yelling, pulling her hair* 


Author: crazy ... 


Guys if you have any questions for the characters or even me myself, feel free to do so and lets have some talk bcs you guys are amazing sweethearts xx