Things I Hate About OSH

Falling
One. 
 
I had never seemed very good at accepting help before, but these days Oh Sehun seems to be there whenever I face difficulties. In fact, one morning in my first week at new school, he actually comes and offers to help me with my books. "T-thank you," I say.
 
"It's fine. I hope you know how much I appreciate if you're talking to me like this in future. Don't be shy," Then he speaks in a low voice. "I am not a monster. I'm your chinggu." 
 
The words take my breath away. The words he said were not nonsense, they had the sincerity. "G-gumawo," I say, the most enormous lump appearing in my throat. "Nobody's ever said that to me before.  I-I never really had a friend, except Min Kyung."  
 
Oh Sehun pats me on my arm and we draw apart. He smiles.
 
"Well, you've got me now." He say. 
 
**
 
Two.
 
"Oh, damn it. I should have passed the ball to Yixing hyung just now then maybe we would score another three points!" He complains, his hands flying over here and there, showing the exaggerate gestures of how the ball should be passed from a player to another. 
 
"The previous game was a bit lacking, don't you think? Jackson doesn't feel really well today so we need to slow down a bit. Should I change the player?" He looks at me, asking for my opinion and continues. "Jaebum should be okay, what do you think? Or maybe Chanyeol hyung?" 
 
I don't answer, instead I chew my tuna kimbap gracefully, eyes to a group of basketball players practicing the dribbles. 
 
"Okay, look," Oh Sehun blurts out, and I turn to him, confused. 
 
"I'm not the most alert guy in this world, but I'm picking up that you don't.. really like me. Why not? I'm all good. I have this charming face, broad shoulders, and my eyes, look at my eyes. Can't you see? It's amazing, right? Ah, I am so handsome, can't deny." Oh Sehun is clearly the kind of guy who knows everybody likes him. I'm caught off guard by his question. What does he mean actually? Have I been cold toward him? 
 
"W-well, it's not that I don't like you," I answer truthfully. 
 
"Am I too aggressive? Too pompous? Too friendly? Too adorable?" 
 
"All of the above, except the adorable part." I squint my eyes to see Sehun smiles broadly, looking reasonably cute. 
 
"I might not come back with a good smell after the game, so how about a kiss for adorable Oh Sehun going off to war before that?" 
 
"A war to get the ball into the net?" I can't help but laugh a little, but I don't move from my seat. So he reaches over and plants a kiss on my cheek. 
 
"Uh oh, you're a bit late. And you owe me one." 
 
He winks, and off to the court. 
 
** 
 
Three. 
 
"The fishcake was delicious! I'm full now. Do you want to go and watch some movies? It's still early anyway." He turns his lean body and facing mine, walking backwards. 
 
"We have a test tomorrow, do you forget about that Sehun-ssi?" I say, and raise my eyebrow. 
 
"Oh please, we can do the revision tonight. Let's have some fun for now, deal?" He pleads, showing his sad face. I squint, ignoring his request. 
 
"Sehun-na, let's go home okay?" 
 
He pouts, his shoulders falling, and Oh Sehun lowers his head. The wind blows hard on our face, making me shivers from cold. 
 
"Sehun," I call him. He doesn't reply, instead he walks ahead, showing exaggerate despair. Oh God, he is so frustrating. 
 
"Ara so, ara so," I say, giving up. "Let's watch a movie." 
 
Oh Sehun stops walking instantly and turns his body to face me, and giggles. I let out a relief sigh. "Yes! Let's go to cinema!" 
 
"Anything but Transformers." I cut him off. 
 
I put my hands in the pockets, and keep my face a stone. My lips rise a bit and form a small smile, but I immediately cover it before Oh Sehun notices me. 
 
"Okay, okay. Anything but Transformers. Anything but Transformers. Anything but Transformer." He rushes and walks next to me, and murmurs about the condition to watch a movie. 
 
"Anything but Transformer. Anything but Transformer." 
 
"Pa bo," I say. 
 
Time seems to stop and everything feels magnified. The slow sliding tick of the clock, his soft cotton shirt brushes on my fingers, the perfumed scent of Oh Sehun, and my own racing heartbeat. 
 
**
 
Four. 
 
I wipe my runny nose with a tissue, and continue reading the Literature book, and keeping myself awake by chewing a mint gum before Oh Sehun comes and flopping down next to me. He's showing his beautiful grins as usual, an ukulele in his right hand.
 
"What's with the tiny guitar?" I ask, feeling curious. 
 
"Yeppuji? Chanyeol hyung let me borrow his. I'm going to sing a song for you." He says, causing a big frown on my forehead. 
 
"Don't you dare.. " I say, because from what I know, Oh Sehun's voice is good for anything but singing. He cannot even sing 'Alligator' song properly. 
 
"Can I start now?" He moves, and sit in front of me, getting ready with his ukulele and somehow I think he makes a weird position with that music instrument. Does he even know how to use it? 
 
"One, two, three.. " 
 
I look around and feel bewildered to see there's a lot of students around us, some of them are playing sports, reading, having conversations and such. Before I open my mouth to say 'Stop', Oh Sehun's voice is already ringing in the air. 
 
"My beautiful princess, let me wipe all your tears away.. " 
 
Oh God. 
 
"Those people are nas-tay, so with Sehun you will stay.. " 
 
Now he caught everyone's attention. They are all laughing to his funny voice and miserable tones.
 
" ... and if a person tries to harm you, I'll simply say "She's mine!!".. " 
 
Oh Sehun intentionally volume up his voice when he says 'She's mine' and I'm doomed. I can feel my face reddening with embarrassment. I know the girls are probably cursing me right now. 
 
"Because you're  Oh Sehun's girl, Oh Sehun's girl.. I'm your boy.. " 
 
"Are you crazy?!" I knock him on the head. "Juguolle?!" I lean forward, hands on his mouth, trying to stop him from singing the ridiculous song again. 
 
"Ara so, ara so! I will stop!" He says, then I bite my lips, let his mouth free. I am about to continue reading the essay when I notice his stare. He gives me a strange smirk and continues. 
 
"Because YOU ARE OH SEHUN'S GIRL, OH SEHUN'S GIRL.. " 
 
"Yah, Oh Sehun!" 
 
He laughs, before I pull his beautiful hair, and knock him down. But he's still laughing, and it makes me laugh too. 
 
**
 
Five.
 
"Wait a second, jagiya," He says as we stop walking, and I turn my body to face him. 
 
"Why? Are you hungry?" He shakes his head, and trains his fingers on my eye corner. 
 
"Ani ya. You have an eyelash, here," He points a finger to my face. "Let me see," And he moves forward, a step closer. "Got it. Do you have a wish?"
 
"What? W-what wish?" I crinkle my nose, and raise my eyebrow.
 
"If you make a wish before you blow away the eyelash, it comes true. We had that superstition when we were young. It's cheesy, but you have nothing to lose. Don't you have a wish?" Oh Sehun narrows his eyes, an eyelash is still on his index finger. 
 
"Yah, palli," He says. 
 
"Urm, I think I don't have one.. mol lah," I say in a small voice. I don't really believe in this kind of thing actually. I think it is ridiculous. 
 
"Then I will do it," I watch Oh Sehun closes his eyes. He looks even beautiful with his piercing eyes closed like that. Strangely, I really want to touch his white skin, and his nice hair. When he opens his eyes, I am startled to see his smirk. 
 
"You're observing my charming face, aren't you?" I am shocked and immediately deny him. 
 
"A-ani, I wasn't." I say, stutter. "W-what do you wish for?" 
 
"Do you really want to know about that?" 
 
"If you don't want to tell me, then it's okay." I walk forward, leaving him behind.
 
"I wish," He says. "I wish one day when I am no longer here, you'll be missing me. You will miss me until you cry, and you will call out my name thousand times so that I will appear again beside you." 
 
I stick out my tongue, and squint. "It will never happens." I say. 
 
"If my wish comes true, I will marry you." He replies.
 
"Eh? Why me?" I raise my eyebrow.
 
"Eh? You're my princess, that's the reason. You have to marry me." He shrugs, and I'm thrilled to see his shinning eyeballs, and whatever it is, he sends a warm feeling through me. 
 
*****
 
A tear rolls down my cheek. 
 
"Sehun-na, your wish comes true," I say in a low voice. "I m-miss you.. so much I thought I could die missing your face, your voice, your jokes." I choke on my own words. 
 
"I miss you." 
 
Too much for me to handle alone.
 
**
 
A knock on my door vanishes all my thoughts away. I hardly open my eyes, my throat feels sick. I can feel my body temperature is rising, and my back is in pain as if it has been shot by a gun. I let out a cough, a deep one. 
 
"Yah, bad girl! You are going to lock this door forever and not eating, for real? Open the door! Right now!" I heard Min Kyung's voice from outside, she's been there everyday since the day Oh Sehun left Seoul. I know it is probably because I didn't reply her messages, and not answering her phone calls. Even worse, I didn't go to school on the day I supposed to. 
 
"Do you know how much uri Oemma worried about you? She cooked your favorite food everyday, I don't have a heart to tell her that you didn't even touch the food she made! How could you do this to us? You can hate me, let out your anger on me anytime you want, but I won't let you do this to Oemma!" 
 
My body is shaking, tears roll down my cheeks. 
 
"Ara so! Fine! I had enough! If you keep doing this, not coming out from this house right now, I won't come to you again after this! You will have no one to worry about you, this is what you really want, isn't?" 
 
"Stop crying! I don't want to be friend with someone who's weak like you!" 
 
I don't answer. 
 
"Fine!" 
 
I blink a tear as my heart thumping fast. I force myself to wake up from bed and quickly open the front door. 
 
"Min Kyung-ah, don't go," I say. "D-don't say that you don't want to be friends with me anymore. T-that's the thing I'm scared the most, losing friends. Everyone left me.. Appa, Oemma, Oh S-Sehun.. " 
 
I let out a fresh sobs, sinking down and sit on the floor. Min Kyung looks at me, her voice cracking. 
 
"So, will you promise me you will eat the dishes Oemma made for you?" 
 
I nod. "I promise." 
 
"Will you promise to say you're tired if you're felling tired?" 
 
"Yes." 
 
"You are going to say that you're sad whenever you're feeling sad?" 
 
"Yes, I promise." 
 
"Ara so, get up. Let's go eat. Oemma made stir fried chicken for you." She grabs my hand, and holds my back. I nod, and hugs her, tightly. I am thankful that Min Kyung is here, with me. And she's not leaving. 

Hi sweethearts, Avy's here. I would like to thank you guys for being a loyal subscribers and read my fic, and commented. It was amazing, I mean, having to read your kind words to me (not to mention about the despair and grief and hatred towards the characters HAHAHA). I am so happy, honestly said. Reaching 600+ subbers, I'm flattered. But the votes are not that amusing, makes me wonder if I am not a good writer. Maybe the story is not that good, but I'm trying my best. Thank you guys, for evrything ;) I love you, and please keep reading! ❤️