END: Next Hello

Falling
END: Next Hello 
 
 
 
It's December 2015. 
 
Nam Min Kyung is working most of the time after she fails her college entrance exam (she will make up for it by next year, she promised to herself), but her mother brings out a comfortable, warm comforter for me, preparing for a cold winter. And Kim Jongin, who is always helping me with the plughole and sink in the kitchen, appears at intervals with chocolate brownies or shiny red apples or sweet pears he gets from the market down the neighborhood. 
 
It is as if I have walked into this ready-made family, a real family I never had. And they have folded me into their mix, accepting me without question. This is what a proper family feel like, people helping each other, looking out for one another. Caring. 
 
I slip into my skinny jeans, a thick winter coat, and sneakers, sprinting out the house with a softball. It feels good to toss it to hand while I pass by Monggu. She's been sniffing around for Kim Jongin, who's out doing the group assignment thing with Jaebum. 
 
"Let's go outside, Monggu. It's snowing!" That pacifies her, and she's running in a flash, nosing the front gate. Outside, a fat cat crosses her path, and she barks madly and chases the poor creature. Kim Minseok comes running around the neighborhood, and shows his beautiful grins. 
 
"What's happening?" He asks breathlessly. "I heard the dog is going nuts." 
 
"Ah, it's Monggu, a poodle belongs to Jongin. He has something to do with his classmates, and dogs are not allowed. Monggu just chasing a cat just now, she's a bully." I say. 
 
"But hey, I'm glad you're here."
 
"You are?" He stands up taller, and sweeps a sweaty lock a hair off his forehead. "That's the best news of the day, compared to the other news, from an architecture firm in Gangnam." 
 
"Oh, it's for your internship? Was that your first choice? The firm in Gangnam?" 
 
"Second. I'm holding out for Oh Company Group in Itaewon. I was wait-listed there too. They offer the best experience for a newbie like us, that's what I think." 
 
The familiar name utters by Kim Minseok surprises me. Oh Company Group. I throw a glance to him when he laughs as Monggu whips his leg with her wagging tail. 
 
Minseok laughs, nudging me. "Hey, lighten up, dongsaeng. I will come and visit you during weekends, or holidays. I can drive you to Itaewon and we'll have a day trip, that sounds very nice, don't you think so?" 
 
I nod, and give him a quick smile. Kim Minseok wears his snapback, grabs the softball out of my hand, and backs away. 
 
"Here, catch." He hurls the ball toward me, and I get under it easily and pitch it back. 
 
"Wo hoo, good arm, uri dongsaeng!" He says, fumbling the ball. 
 
I look around, because I am sure that I see a face of someone's familiar to me just now. But no one is there besides Kim Minseok, and he's busy jogging over to Monggu, who's halfway across the icy field. My heart is racing, a thud thud clearly heard from inside. I stand there for a good fifteen seconds with my mouth open. 
 
Is that.. Oh Sehun?
 
In a flash he disappears, as if he dissolves with the fog when Monggu suddenly barks like crazy, but Minseok distracts her by tossing the stick again. 
 
"I'm going crazy, for real." I whisper to myself, feeling disappointed because a person I saw just now is not Oh Sehun. He's just another guy from the neighborhood, I guess. No, no way. I must have mistaken. It is not him, it is the spitting image of him. 
 
"Are you talking to me?" Minseok asks, jogging over with a barking Monggu at his heels. He moves in closer and flings the ball in my general direction, and the ball slips by a bush. 
 
"A-ani. Just chasing away bugs," I lie, glancing at Minseok. He laughs, frowning. 
 
"I haven't seen bugs around. Ooff." 
 
The ball thuds into his belly, and he staggers back. I close my mouth in panic, and run to him, apologizing a couple of times until he waves to me, and giggles. 
 
"So, what's bugging you? Is it about that guy with piercing eyes again?" He reads something in my eyes, his face tightens into concern as he sits on the trunk. I nod, choosing my words carefully.
 
"Oppa, he doesn't hate me that much, does he?" I look at Kim Minseok, staring at his cat-eyes. 
 
"Wae gu rae, sister? What are you talking about?" He asks. 
 
I inhale a cold winter air, and bite my lip. "The mails have been returned to me this morning. And he didn't reply my emails at all."  
 
Kim Minseok has proved a good person to talk to about all of this. We meet each other more often since I moved in this neighborhood, in which coincidentally, he lives just four doors away from my house. Without venturing into much detail, I found myself explaining why I had to leave my old house, what happened between me and Oh Sehun, then voiced my worries that maybe I had handled it wrongly that Oh Sehun finally decided to leave Seoul, because of me, most probably. 
 
"Just what kind of punk is it? The guy who's shaking up my little sister's heart?" He says. "But don't think about it. Don't worry about it. Have you started to get tired of your Oppa's feeling to look after you?" 
 
I immediately shake my head. "Of course not, Oppa. You are the best for me," I say. 
 
I think I keep it together all day, it makes me to burst into noisy sobs all of a sudden. Kim Minseok reaches out for a cuddle, and I go, let myself be hugged. I weep into his shoulder and my body shakes with emotion. 
 
"I hate him," I sob. 
 
"Ara," He my hair. "We'll do something exciting to forget about him. Something fun, like, ice skating, hiking, go to amusement park or.. " 
 
"But Oppa, part of me is really sad, part of me is— " 
I break off into fresh sobs, not able to finish my sentence. Kim Minseok holds me close, as if he's completely understand my confusion. 
 
"You will be okay, He says, choking on the words. "Your oppa is here. I will always be here with you."  
 
"Now let's get some fishcakes. At the stall next to your school, it's your favorite, right? Oppa will treat you." He says, grabbing my right hand and we walk next to each other with Monggu between us. 
 
It takes us five minutes to arrive at the stall, and there's not many people there since it is still early afternoon. We orders five sticks of fishcake and a bowl of warm ramyeon for Kim Minseok. I finally crack a smile to see Minseok's way of eating, he looks like a cute dog with big eyes, a dark-haired man who always seems to be fully in tune with the world around him. He looks up and blinks. 
 
"Uh, you're now smiling! Feeling okay now?" He asks.
 
"Better." I say, chewing my fishcake gracefully. Kim Minseok clears his throat. 
 
"Dongsaeng," 
 
"Hmm?" I look at him. 
 
"What kind of a man that guy is? The one with piercing eyes?" 
 
"Oh Sehun?" I raise my eyebrow and look up to see his nod. It takes me around twenty seconds to be able to speak.
 
"Oh Sehun, he'd always been the easiest of everyone, the sunniest, most good-natured and thoughtful. He made everyone laugh, and he was once being the only person after Min Kyung I could really talk to. The one I felt most emotionally engaged."
 
I sit next to Kim Minseok close enough to feel his warmth, and we don't utter a word for a moment. As if he knows I need time to digest every single thing in my mind. I wipe my nose with a tissue paper inhale before I start to speak. 
 
"Now that I think about it, I only received things. I didn't give him anything. Oh Sehun, into my heart that has always been desolate and cold, he was the first person to enter it. He was the first person to held out his hand." I say in a small voice, eyes watering.
 
The guilt is unbearable.
 
"He was the first person who noticed that I was no different with others with one glance. He was the first person who asked for my name."
 
'You look like a princess. What's your name?'
 
'Ah, what a beautiful name you have!'
 
"He was the person who waited anxiously for me to come back."
 
'Jagiya, where did you go?! Can you tell me first if you want to go somewhere? I'm so scared I thought you're leaving!'
 
"He was the person who gave me the warmest fall. The person who said to me words that were more consoling than a 100 words."
 
'If I want to talk to you or if I don't, that is not your decision. It's my decision! It's me who wants to be with you! Forget about others, they are just a bunch of idiots!'
 
'What?! Being around you will bring down my reputation? Oh God, that is the funniest joke I've ever heard! Who told you this nonsense? Yoo Jae Suk? Lee Kwang Soo? Or.. Haha hyung?
 
'Uri jagi is the prettiest! Chu wha han da. I like you first before. I like you now. And I will like you, sooo much in the future. That's a promise!'
 
"He was the person who could make me happy just from looking at him." I don't realize that my lips carve a smile. 
 
"You like him that much?" It takes me a few seconds to answer Kim Minseok. 
 
"Ani, I don't like him," I say. 
 
"I love him." 
 
I giggle, act like a dumb as if this is my first time talking about my crush. Kim Minseok hits my forehead with the chopstick, his ears are burning. 
 
"Yah, don't you have respect for the person who loves you but you're talking about your crush and giggle helplessly like that? Rude girl, you need a lesson!" 
 
I wrinkle my nose, and grin before I lay my head on his shoulder. Kim Minseok pouts, not moving from his spot. "Mianhae, oppa. That's why I told you, find a young woman, a y one. But no short skirt, no thick eyeliner, no s showing. Just a plain, kind woman, but y. y in terms of— "
 
"Ara so, ara so, little sister. I will find one. Itaewon must has plenty of them. Don't bother to worry much about that, I'll get over you, veeeeeery soon." He says, forking up his ramyeon and chews as I laugh to his words. 
 
Then Minseok's phone beeps and I heard him swear under his breath as he read the text. "Everything all right?" I ask, stuffing the fishcake into my mouth. 
 
"That was my sister, I just lost track of time. I was supposed to be at my parents' place by now." 
 
"Oh, right," I say, gazing around helplessly. There is still a few sticks left for fishcake and Minseok has finished his ramyeon five minutes ago. "Well, you need to go. I will just stay here for a while." 
 
He waves my suggestion away. "Don't be silly. Let's go home now, or why don't you come with me, pop in there for a cup of hot chocolate maybe?" This is awkward, I don't really want to meet his parents today. Not in their family meeting, Minseok is being ridiculous. 
 
"Oppa, I'm okay. I'm a big girl now, and I'm turning 20 by next year, I hope you don't forget about that." I grin. Kim Minseok let out a heavy sigh before he finally agrees and we promise to meet again next week to shop for Christmas. 
 
"Oppa," I call for him before he leaves.
 
"Wae, uri dongsaeng?" 
 
"You know that I'm really thankful to you, right?" I glance at him. He squints, and nods while smiling.
 
"The love that you were giving me all this while, thanks for that. Thank you for becoming my family." I say sincerely. 
 
"You know you can always call me if you are worried, don't you?" 
 
"Ara, and thanks for being a reliable brother." I say.
 
"I love you a lot, Kim Minseok. You're listening, aren't you?" 
 
"Yeah," He murmurs. 
 
"Thanks for loving me." I smile, feeling so much relief for being able to speak like this. Kim Minseok is so kind and practical, the perfect person to confide in. He turns his body and walks to the neighborhood.
 
"Agashi, it's been a while!" I turn my eyes to see the Ahjumma who sells the fishcake, she looks surprised. "You haven't been here for a long time! Where's your boyfriend?" 
 
I stand up and bow to her as I say, "Something happened back in time, so I wasn't able to come and eat your delicious fishcakes, ahjumma. B-boyfriend? What are you saying?" 
 
"Yes, your namja chinggu, that young man who's really tall. He has a good figure, you're so lucky," The Ahjumma praises him, but I am still in dazed. 
 
"But he's not here— " 
 
"What do you mean he's not here? He was here, just about an hour ago. He came by to eat some fishcakes. I know his face very well because he always come here to eat after school. I thought you're coming with him, you're not?" 
 
I feel my legs buckle. 
 
*****
 
At last the house seems quiet after Min Kyung leaves for her part time job, so I pick up the bucket of cleaning clothes and sprays and set off to give the kitchen a once-over. I keep myself busy so that I won't have time to think about Oh Sehun. Min Kyung has texted to say that Jongin will come around twelve o'clock to help me with the plumbing, but when I answer the knock on the door, it isn't Jongin standing there in front of me with a toolbox.
 
But Oh Sehun. 
 
Oh God. I cannot speak for a moment. 
"Hi," 
 
There is lump in my throat all of a sudden. 
 
His presence hit me like a physical blow as he approaches the door, as dapper and smart as he'd ever been. This is not the spitting image of him. This is really, Oh Sehun. His hair is now shot through with seams of black, and his frame is somehow broader than I remember, but his eyes are still so piercing they makes me shiver. 
 
I feel mesmerized by his good looks, his beautiful smile. But I also feel a stab of betrayal that Min Kyung and Kim Jongin are in one team, they have set me up like this. Is it all some horrible trick? Oh Sehun is still looking at me, waiting for me to respond.
 
"Oh," I manage to say it coolly, while my brain races for the best way to deal with this awkward situation. 
"It's been a while." I keep my voice cold, as far as Oh Sehun can tell, not letting on about any of the truth I've found. I can feel myself slipping across to Sehun's side of debate and feel slightly sick at the thought. 
 
I won't say anything yet. Let's give him a chance to explain. I resolve. 
 
"Jongin said he was coming around to help, so I persuaded him to let me do it instead. I hope that's all right." He says. I haven't seen him for almost a year it makes me confused, having him right here in solid flesh on my doorstep. 
 
"Come in," I say. 
 
"And thanks for coming. The plughole is stuck since yesterday. I hope you can fix it," 
 
*****
 
"Is it alright if we do it this?" Min Kyung bites her lips nervously, hands on her hips. 
 
Kim Jongin chews the sweet potato gracefully and raises his lips a bit to smirk. "Everything will be okay, don't worry. Do you think they will sort everything out properly if we didn't do this? I know Oh Sehun, he's a bit daft." 
 
"Oh, please, Jongin. He's not, but you are." Min Kyung says. "Did you tell Sehun about this? That his girlfriend got her memory back as soon as he left last year? You didn't right?" 
 
Kim Jongin chokes as Min Kyung finishes her words. 
 
"Oh My, I totally forgot about that! Oh, !" He curses himself. 
 
"Oh Sehun will be killed in... less than thirty minutes, I guess?" Says Min Kyung, eyes to the clock hanging on the wall. 
 
*****
 
I try to compose myself as we walk the fews to kitchen. I tell myself to get things in perspective, that Sehun may be a disappointment for me, he had made me feel ridiculous and uncomfortable for a short while, but that was it. At the end of the day, he was the only man in my life. 
 
He hadn't hurt me or deceived me in any way, and yes, he had lied to me but I believe that was all for good. The anger I've felt that time was more directed to myself. Anger that I've let my guard slip, that I let him go without an explanation. 
 
Filling the kettle, I try not to be distracted by his presence. Oh Sehun goes around checking everything carefully. He fixes the plughole, and honestly, he is more thorough and competent than I anticipated. 
 
"There we go," He says, putting back the tools into the toolbox. 
 
"Thank you." I simply say. There seems to be nothing more to say as we stand next to each other, yet miles apart. Oh Sehun looks anxious as he narrows his eyes, attempting to observe my icy expression. He clears his throat before speaks.
 
"I'm sorry that I upset you," His voice is just how I remember. A little bit husky, not so deep, but enough to blow my mind. That voice had once whispered the nicest of things into my ears. 
 
You're sorry. And that is supposed to make everything all right, is it?
 
Annoyance pricks me. I am not moving from my spot. Quietly thinking what to do. 
 
"I thought I'd come here so I can explain why I didn't visit you before I went to New York," Oh Sehun chooses his words carefully. He shuffles his feet, looking less certain for a second. 
 
"It's been a year, but still, I want to show you that I'm not a total dickhead, I hope you never think of me that way, but if you really want me to go, then.. " 
I don't reply immediately, feeling small and stupid, and sad. Before I can say anything, well actually I am melting in the face of such an abject apology, Oh Sehun has turned his body away and makes his way to the front door. I open my mouth to speak, but am not sure what to say. 
 
"W-wait," 
 
Oh Sehun is looking at me, waiting for me to continue. Leaning forward and grabbing his right arm, I urge myself to say, 
 
"I know it's rude, but who are you?" 
 
I cannot resist, I have to ask, trying to be calm as possible. There is a lump in my throat all of a sudden. Oh Sehun seems surprised by the question. 
 
"I-I'm Oh Sehun. Y-you don't remember me?" 
 
"No, I mean, who are you to me?" 
 
My mouth feels dry all of a sudden and my heart thuds. There's a slight hesitation before he answers. 
 
"I-I'm your ch-chinggu.. " 
 
His answer takes my breath away. I clench my fist, and shut my eyes for seconds. I put my head in my hands, feeling so angry and muddle and hurt that I don't trust myself to speak. 
 
"I still don't understand," I say through gritted teeth. "The matter about why you didn't tell me that— "
 
"Look," Now he raises his gaze. "My brother needed me to come back to NYC immediately that I didn't have much time to say goodbye— " 
 
That is not what I wanted to hear, Oh Sehun, taunts the voice inside me. I press my lips together, trying to keep myself cool, but it is no good. A tear breaks free from one eye and plops on my cheek.
 
"Jerk." I say abruptly.
 
Oh Sehun looks at me in confusion, his face looks surprised when he heard me. I feel like crying as the questions keep unfolding in my head. 
 
"W-what did you say just now?" 
 
"I said jerk. YOU. JERK. Bad guy!" I yell, blurting out miserably before I can stop myself.
 
I cannot help my anger and grabs a pillow before Oh Sehun's wide back becomes my punch bag. The way I hit him with such anger and disappointment, I have clearly been storing those words up, unsaid, for a long time. 
 
"W-wae gu rae? Did I say something inappropriate?"
 
"Argh, geun man hae! Stop it, please!" He pleads, moving his arms to protect himself from the pillow.
 
"BAD GUY, I HATE YOU! You jerk! Oh Sehun is a jerk!" I say, breathing hard. 
 
Instead of listening to his beg, I keep hitting him, letting out my anger. I can feel my eyes watering. 
 
"JAGIYA, GEUN MANHAE!" 
 
Oh Sehun freezes, as if he just spit out cursing words. His face looks white, bloodless. 
 
Jagiya.
 
I've been waiting for twelve months to listen to this word again. Someone calling me by this name. I throw the pillow from my hand, and squatting before I cry out loud, following with the fresh sobs and hiccup. 
 
"I thought you left because of me, you jerk! I felt so miserable, I even thought of killing myself! Why did you leave me, WHY?!" I scream with a choking cry.
 
Oh Sehun moves two steps back, before he leans against the door, helplessly. 
 
"I-I'm sorry.. " 
 
He says in a miserably, shaking voice. He blinks and stutters in surprise.
 
*****
 
"Come, please sit down and listen to me." He reaches for my hand. I resist for a moment. But still, I take his hand and we sit down together at the kitchen table. 
 
"First of all, I feel terrible about this." He says. "I should have told you about our relationship right from the start, I wish I had." 
 
"Why didn't you? Not telling me is as bad as lying, Sehun— " 
 
"I know," He says, hanging his head. His voice is slow and distant. "I broke your heart.. you see."
 
"I don't know how my family survive over there, because I can't. I love the big buildings and such, but I started to get a stir-crazy. I missed going to the stall and have some fishcakes, being able to buy my favorite bubble tea, eat kimchi fried rice anytime I want.. " He says, sitting down on the kitchen table, and clearing his throat.
 
"Anything else?" I ask, sitting opposite him. My eyes look puffy from crying so hard fifteen minutes ago. 
 
"You." 
 
He answers, our gaze locks for a long, slow beat of mutual fascination. Eventually, I manage to pull my gaze away, my heart seems stutter. 
 
"More than anything. I wish I hadn't stayed away so long. I'm sorry. I just felt such a failure. Not having a courage to be with you after what happened." He swallows and look away. "Not being able to say that I'm your boyfriend, because I don't deserve you."
 
"You idiot." I say gently, eyes glittering. "You're not a failure." 
 
"That's not how it felt," His eyes fill suddenly. "Suho hyung sat me down and gave it to me straight anyway. He actually told me I had to man up and start facing real life again." 
 
"Really?" I look up to him, imagining the scene, and feeling thankful to Suho oppa although I never got a chance to meet him. 
 
"So here I am, facing my real life. Telling you I'm sorry for not being around. But I'm back now, and I'm going to sort everything out, I swear." 
 
Despite all my inner turmoil I find myself unexpectedly moved. His words send enormous weight rolling from my shoulders, and I feel light-headed with its release. 
 
"I'm glad you're back." I say. 
 
He says nothing for a moment, examines his fingernails.
 
"I-I miss you so much." He says in a small voice, cracking. "It's been rubbish without you. I even started going a bit mad, I think." 
 
Oh Sehun looks at me, and smiles weakly. The smile of his is enough to dissipate some of the tension I've felt all this while. "It's good to see your face again. Really. And I'm sorry about the last time." 
 
He holds his arms open for me and I walk into them. We stand there together in the kitchen, just holding each other. Oh Sehun is here, hugging me tightly as I breathe in his lovely familiar smell, in the hope it will see off the bad memories of us still lingering around me subconscious. He let go of me and kisses my forehead properly, tenderly. 
 
"Me too," I say. My knees turn liquid as he kisses me again, long and slow. This is what I've been missing. "I'm sorry for taking such a long time to remember you." 
 
"It's fine," He smiles. "But promise me, you will never forget about me again, and please stop hitting me." 
 
I don't answer but laughing, and then I lean against Oh Sehun, burying my head in his broad chest, let him holds me closer.
 
"But who's that jerky guy?" Oh Sehun suddenly blurts out, and I am surprised to hear him curses. "I saw him kissing you that day I thought I was going crazy, damn it." 
 
I raise my eyebrow, hardly digesting the information. A guy, kissing me? Then the image appears in my mind, making me laugh so hard but seeing Oh Sehun's cold expression, I immediately shut my mouth. 
 
"That was Kim Minseok oppa," I clear my throat. 
 
"Oppa? You called him oppa?!" He demands. His cheeks are burning. 
 
"Oh, please, Sehun-na. Your attitude is frustrating, seriously. He's a brother to me, not more than that, I swear." I raise my hand, and nod. 
 
"A brother? What kind of brother would kiss his sister like that— " 
 
When he's about to blow his jealousy, I tiptoeing and place my lips against his, not a short kiss on the cheek like Kim Minseok gave to me, but a full kiss on the lips. Our first kiss, actually. 
 
He freezes, immobile. 
 
"O-kay, that was— too short." He smirks. "Let me show you how to make it longer— " 
 
"Don't you dare, Oh Sehun. On pain of your death." I warn, before he tightened his arms around my body, burying his face in my dark, wavy hair. I shake my head, trying not to blush or dwell too much on our quick kiss. It's funny how things don't feel awkward.
 
"I miss you so much, jagiya." He says as I sniff the smell of his aftershave. 
 
"I miss you too, Sehun-na." 
 
*****
 
It's five to seven on Saturday and I'm about to meet up with my boyfriend, Oh Sehun. I am so excited and nervous to meet him that I feel sick, and my fingers are shaking. I stand back and review my appearance, double checking my outfit from head to toe. 
 
"Wow, you look so.. " 
 
"Stupid?" 
 
"No, idiot. You look utterly gorgeous." Min Kyung says, as she opens the door and yells for Jongin. "Jonginnie, come see what our idiot has turned into!" 
 
Jongin pokes his head into my room, his face lights up. "You look stunning. By the way, there's a dashing chaebol's son waiting for you outside." 
 
When I catch sight of Oh Sehun waiting outside the house, he looks almost elegant, his strong jaw lifted proudly, wearing a dark blue shirt with rolled up sleeves paired with a skinny jeans, I have to control my heartbeats once again. 
 
"Bring us a good news, okay?" Min Kyung pats my back, sending me off.
 
Oh Sehun orders a premium beef with black pepper sauce for our dinner, and we start to chat. He tells me about his crazy schedule as he's starting to work as a part timer in one of the companies owns by Oh C Group, how much he works for his abs, and laughing his off for his sunbae, Park Chanyeol who's been beaten by Kyungsoo because of his dumb behavior. I smile at him, feeling a glow to watch him in a good state like now. 
 
"Oh I need to get something from my car. Wait here." I nod, taking a sip of my warm lemon tea. 
 
A few minutes after, Oh Sehun comes in, his face flushes with pleasure, and he s the garment bag he's holding. I get the shock of my life as he pulls out the elegant dress in pearl white with lacy sleeves.
 
"Wow.. This is stunning." I gasp, unable to take my eyes off one of the beautiful dresses I've ever seen. "Is this for your sister in law? She's so lucky— " I say, having that thought in my mind that Oh Sehun's brother, Suho will get married next year. 
 
"Ani," He says. "It's your wedding dress. For our wedding." 
 
Whaaaaaat?
 
I look hard at Oh Sehun and wait for him to burst into giggles, unable to joke any longer. 
 
He doesn't. Oh Sehun just sighs lovingly at the dress before bestowing it upon me like a midwife with a newborn baby. "I was thinking if you could wear a flower crown and all. Maybe a little diamond on your neck will do." 
 
"Uh.. Are you joking?" I murmur, my cheeks are burning. 
 
"Nope, I'm deadly serious." 
 
Just then, a waiter comes to our table with a plate of vanilla ice cream topped with dark chocolate. I raise my eyebrow to Sehun. "It's not like you to have a dessert, Oh Sehun-ssi." I tease hum, because I'm aware that Sehun has iron discipline and never order dessert as he's working on his abs currently. 
 
To the right of the plate, I notice a small aqua-blue velvet box. I look at, Sehun is watching me intently. He's not the only one, the people around us notice the box and exchanging smiles. 
 
"You said you didn't give your answer yet last time," He says, taking my hand. I look at him, feeling dazed. He reaches gently past me and slides the ring on to my fingers. 
 
I look down at the ring displayed in pride of place on my third finger of my left hand. A gorgeous tiny diamond on a platinum band. 
 
"Will you marry me?" He asks in a low voice. 
 
"I don't know what to say, Sehun— " I literally can't speak. 
 
"Say yes, please?" He asks, half smiling, half appealing.
 
"Yes." I answer, whispering. 
 
I can see Oh Sehun smiles triumphantly as I heard the sprinkling of applause from some of the tables,  sharing the happiness.
 
"Here comes the bride!" 
 
This is the relationship I have always wanted. Someone who makes me laugh, who is fun to be with, who is in my side. Chinggu, as well as lover, Oh Sehun is the sunshine to Cha Geun Seok's darkness. 
 

Author's note: Hello, sweethearts! It's finally END for Falling 2015 *applause* 

I would like to thank you guys for supporting me, always left comment and talk to me. Thank you very much. It's time to introduce myself. Hi, I'm Avy G, just call me Avy and please be comfortable. I'm the same age with Oh Sehun and I fall in love with him during EXO Showtime (that was actually my first time watching boyband, and EXO were amazing). Falling 2015 is my very first chaptered fic, I managed to come out with this stroyline because of you guys, thanks! ❤️ 

And now, please leave comments (state your nickname, where you come from bcs I would like to know you guys) and UPVOTE if you think this fic is great❤️ Last but not least, goodbye, friends! I love you guys and have a warm winter! 

And don't forget to view my other fics, and the most recommnded for you guys is CALL YOU MINE ❤️ Check out my wall for more ;))